IRANIAN HOSTAGE RANSOM PAID BY AMERICA

wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

HOLY FUCKBALLS GOYS, GET IN HERE. AMERICA PAID RANSOM FOR THOSE AMERICAN NAVY HOSTAGES

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/24QyGpaB
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2364723/Tested-destruction-Ex-SAS-officer-reveals-terrifying-selection-process-special-forces.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-463690/F--mate-How-Aussies-repelled-Iranian-gunboats-unlike-hapless-sailors.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like america does negotiate with terrorists.

Ok. Jimmies Rustled.

I'm finally mad again, been about four months. Feels good man.

God damnit we need trump and triumph

>100 million a person
Dude. Fuck obama.

BUMP THIS THREAD. GETTING SLID HARD. PEOPLE MUST KNOW. MAKE YOUR OWN THREADS, GOYS

>Have most capable Special Operations Unit in the World
>Up against some shitty arab prison
>Bow down and pay 400 million like a cuck instead
wew

I am so pissed off I can't even rationally explain the reasons I am pissed off other than to say ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

Wait, what? Was he supposed to let the navymen die?

Fake and gay

Wan't this already known? I though Trump talked about it once?

bump

we don't negotiate with terrorists.
400 million directly into the country that is one of the biggest state sponsors to terrorism.
total proof of america funding terrorism cells.

>Hey guys, my predictions have >40% fluctuations happening literally overnight, they're totally legit
t.
Silver

THANK YOU FOR

CORRECTING

THE

RECORD

>paying 100,000,000 dollarydoos for some dudes who cried when they got captured

Wall Street Journal and it's starting to spread, NOT fake.

This is bullshit for 3 reasons.

1) The Iran Deal
2) Sets a shit example
3) They went through trouble to keep it hidden but failed, yet again, and got caught lying to the public.

Don't worry they WILL blame Bush somehow.

mfw Hillary told Iran their location so she could pay Iran for something and this all will be released in a wikileak eventually

if this is true, I'm mad

Lol

No negotiations with terrorists
I hope it was his own money

>not reading the art of the deal

sorry obama u sux

Everyone knows this really means: "Republicans don't negotiate with terrorists."

They're not the SAS.

fpbp

Damn, $400 fucking million?

Also someone paste the whole fucking article

It's only ransom when a white man pays it. When a poor black man pays money to oppressed Muslims it is social justice.

Lol fuck off americunt , u lick saudi arabia and qatar balls , and you complain about iran

They must have been Jews.

>TFW people think this was about the sailors

>Muh SAS is the best meme
Listen here britcuck, there is literally no way that the SAS has been conducting more missions than Delta Force/Dev Gru in the War on Terror. They do not have nearly as much funding, support or reach to warrant frequent combat deployments. I'd imagine that the most experienced groups are the best in this type of work.

>the braying of a donkey

I apologize for the nigger niggering up the thread. When Trump's in we'll wrangle them.

Obama is a spineless NIGGER

/thread

>Post Objective Truth
>Get called a nigger by some shitposter
wew

Clearly over something other than the sailors, the US doesn't pay terrorists

I'm glad not all Ameribros are as retarded as you

>We're better than the British because our men have experience
You do realise this is exactly what the Zulu said before they got mowed down, right?
The training the SAS go though is more advanced than anything the Americans go through. You know they have to sign a fucking contract that essentially says they're not human so they can do what they want with them, right? The training they go through wouldn't be legally allowed in America. you're fucking dead, kiddo.

wow, haha! I was voting for Obama, but now you convinced me to vote Trump!

I'm a #cumDump4Trump now!

>bix nood

Shouldn't you be out hustlin' or such boy?

pastebin.com/24QyGpaB

Care to expand on that?

you're a fag desu mohammed

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2364723/Tested-destruction-Ex-SAS-officer-reveals-terrifying-selection-process-special-forces.html

Nice joke, here's your (You)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Tax dollars well Spent

what were they doing alone near iran to be captured anyway?

Once again anlgos show the amerishits how its done

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-463690/F--mate-How-Aussies-repelled-Iranian-gunboats-unlike-hapless-sailors.html

>we don't negotiate with terrorists

Even 4channers have done more good than Obama. You hear that FBI? Sup Forums is the ultimate good.

US government is weak. Just admit it. You have no idea what you're doing.

>mfw the Japanese government refused to pay ISIS for two citizens being held hostage.

>Training trumps experience in war.
You can't be this stupid. Not to mention the fact that Delta & DEVGRU cross train with the SAS and other western SOF units all the time.

Mean while sailors from the USA keep moving in suez canal like they own it
Fuck this

They're not arabs. They're persians.

so they can "ask" what they saw and then they tell they saw "nukes"

Based nip

BUMP. WE CANT LET (((CNN))) SWEEP THIS UNDER THE RUG. SPREAD IT ON TWITTER/FACEBOOK.

Megyn kelly is talking about it right now

>spend billions fighting a war started over american hostages
>spend 400 million to get the hostages back and keep it hush hush

Like you fucking idiots wouldn't make the same decision.

It's also mfw people started mocking ISIS Twitter accounts. Even the family of one of them basically said "We're sad, but why the fuck didn't he stay away?"

Fucking Christ this is embarrassing.

hahahahahha hahahha "superpower" can't even control its own sailors hahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahah

Every major failure in history has said "training trumps experience", the Chinese said it during the opium wars, the boxer rebellion and the sino soviet wars, the Africans said it in the late 19th century, even the Mexicans said it against the Americans. Ad Hoc is NOT and has NEVER been a viable military strategy. Sun Tzu said it, Alexander said it, everyone knows it.

THIS IS AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE.

>shitposting Iranian sailors so hard they go away.

I would nuke Tehran without hesitation.

Guess who's behind this post

Fuck off Erdogan. You had your chance to restore based Atatürk's legacy and you shat it up.

>Implying Erdogan won't nuke Iran if the usa give him the nukes code

pls unite the arabs and kill israel

>You had your chance to restore based Atatürk's legacy

O really? a CIA backed preacher was going to restore Ataturk's legacy? Fucking kek

Your government charges all vessels that move through the Suez Canal and they also provide security. It's literally the only thing that keeps you from Somalia shithole status.

A fucking burger knows more about your economy than you do. Allah Ackbar yourself faggot.

Lol we cant
We do not have technology too
And saudis will just backstab us for their goy over lord

They tried. Twice.

Got punched in the dick relentlessly.

How is your militarist corporatism going on down there?

You made a huge mistake by getting rid of the MB by trusting the Saudi secret service.

You could have done it had you not treat Syria like shit. The day the Sauds oil runs out is coming, they'll be back to taliban tier cave dwellers.

Better than the Islamist dictatorship you're slipping into now.
I genuinly respect the Turkish people, I just hope you don't fall on the same "moderate islamist" hell hole most of the middle east has become.

Good goy. Remember the 11 million.p

Thanks for your concern. I appreciate the comments of people who never set foot in Turkey and reaches out to tell us a CIA coup is better for us.

>CIA coup
>implying it wasn't orchestrated entirely by erdogan to enforce his braindead stone age religion
Do you learn nothing from history? The Ottomans collapsed due to islamism, you became the sick man of Europe because of it, Atatürk came, secularised you and you became a respectable European country. If you want to become a taliban tier shit hole keep supporting Erdogan, if you want harmony, prosperity and stability then leave that death cult where it belongs.

That's not the holocaust you ignorant ex-empire having, tea drinking, achmed pipe smoking faggot. That's the six day war and the yom kipper war. Maybe your silly faggot ass can't remember from all the salt you've been pouring out of your eyes ever since all your colonies told you to fuck off, or maybe this is the first time you've thought about warfare since the Falkland Islands. In either case bravo.

Shit's happened since the last time your shit country was relevant. We even landed on the Moon. Well.

We did.

You jacked off to anime.

>le only democracy in the middle east
>jews are white!
An ignorant American, how quaint, it's been literal seconds since I last saw such a rare specimen.

How about you stop supporting Zionist murderers and realise the levant belongs to the Arabs?

I appreciate your self-confidence, your knowledge about my own country is not even the
0.1% what I have known and experienced, yet you think you know things better than me

letmetellyouaboutyourcountry.jpg

When your wife is stoned for showing her ankle you'll wish you'd chosen another path.

If your loyalty is to the ummah rather than the Turkic people why don't you go fight for the Islamic state?

propagandist BTFO

If they keep generating this false image of support then her election fraud won't be questioned in November.

SEND THIS TO TRUMP

>pastebin.com/24QyGpaB
settle down with your proxy there hill

People like you shouldn't talk about things other than chinese cartoons and vidya games.

Republicans totally negotiated with Iran for the November Surprise. People were kept hostage longer because of Republicans making a deal with Iran. Oh yeah and then Republicans sold them weapons as part of the deal, when they were subject to an arms embargo.. because they're terrorists.

But if this Obams story is true it's fucking bad, but not awful as the Iran-Contra scandal and the November Surprise.

>kidnap americans
>get free shekels from obama

Brb, olympic village

Yep. This right here is what will go down.

Sorry Foley family. The govt doesn't pay ransoms. Tell James hi from us.

Answer my question and stop meming. Is your layalty to Islam or to Turks? Turkey is a secular democracy, it says so in the constitution, if you loyal to Islam you should go fight for IS.

What you just posted was, truthfully, the dumbest response to something that I have read in a while. The only excuse that you can possibly make is that you were drunk, or high, because you neither refuted my argument nor even made sense to even the most drug addled brain.

If you're going to greentext faggot, at least have some context for your greentext. It's not that hard, you just actually respond to what's actually said vs. whatever is being rattled around in that black death infested rat chewed brain of yours.

Another retarded Brit, it's been literal seconds since I last saw such a rare specimen.

How about you stop trying to challenge Australia for shitposting status and read what has been posted?

IT WASNT RANSOM. IT WAS PURE COINCIDENCE THAT THE MONEY WAS SENT AND THEY WERE RELEASED. IT WAS ALREADY PLANNED MONTHS IN ADVANCE

You have revealed everything british bro. Yes I'm an ISIS militant in disguise, also that's why I hate abroad CIA operations and I hate that preacher...

Why would the Levant belong to the Arab invaders.
More so considering how incompetent they are at securing the right of conquest in the last 1000 years.
The Ottomans have more right over the Levant then some dune monkeys.