Civil War 2

It's OK

That pretty much makes it the best Marvel event of the last decade

we're far enough into the decade i have to think about other events to remember them, don't like it

If you think this is better than secret wars, you really have shit taste op

Don't you remember Marvel's great events, like...

Oh, right, there was Avengers vs. X-Men.

I guess Secret Wars was pretty recent, too.

It's not even CW2 yet, things won't start happening until #3 and sides start being drawn stupidly.

It's just forgettable shit like Fear Itself, SIXIS and AvX

Characters fucking died and they still are nothing

Fuck off, Hackman

Nah, even then things won't be happening. Solicits say that the actual "war" doesn't start until issue 5.

Hmm, since 2010?

Siege, Fear Itself, AvX, Infinity, Original Sin, AXIS, Secret Wars, Civil War 2...

Am I missing anything?

Probably for the best

AXIS felt like 3 separate shitty story arcs

>That pretty much makes it the best Marvel event of the last decade
Are you fucking kidding me ?

That reminds me, wasn't AvX solicited as being a three-act story or some shit?

sorry your hackman meme never got big, most of Sup Forums loves Hickman

The ending may have been crap, but Standoff was, as a whole, way better than this shit.

>Infinity, Original Sin
literally the definition of forgettable shit

>most of Sup Forums loves Hickman
no we don't, Johnny

>rush an event
>put build up to event in event
>the actual war is 3 issues long

BRAVO MARVEL

But I like hickman user

Infinity was somewhat not terrible

The only good thing about Secret Wars is the tie ins, they are the only reason the event was great.

Galactus stepping on Terrax, the donut steels of Hickman like Proxima Midnight or Black Swan, the forced Carol and Starlord and Miles, that shit wasnt good.
The main event was bad.

It was the worse one

the villains got beat in a tie-in

Main event was alright. You gotta respect the ambition behind it at least. Civil War II is the opposite of that where it just feels like a wet flop. Something no one wants just showing up.

I actually like a quite a few Marvel books that are being put out but hot fucking damn do I not give a fuck about CWII.

Go to bed Hackman

Avengers and New Avengers weren't tie-ins. Avengers, New Avengers, and Infinity were all core books. You were supposed to read them all, which is why every single issue had a reading order of the core books that included them in it.

Yeah it was overly long, and would have been better served never having been an event like editorial forced it to be, but it was still all meant to be read. It was the rest of the comics that were just tie-ins, like Thunderbolts and Nova.

I am fucking shocked that you're still pushing this "Hickman is bad" meme. It's over. He's not going to hurt your precious superheroes again. Enjoy everything be All-new and All-different.

The entire 100 issue run was one of the worst in history

And you can think that just fine, but it doesn't change the fact that Avengers/New Avengers weren't tie-ins.

Is that Cho or is Banner back?

Ulysses had a vision of the Hulk killing everyone. Hawkeye is going to kill Bruce to stop that from happening. Cho is going to Hulk out and go berserk because they killed Bruce.

Main event was a fantastic 4 story that was bloated with Hickman donut steel characters and characters Marvel wants to push as important A listers like Starlord or Carol.

Most of the characters in the two arcs that survived the destruction of the universe had nothing to offer to the story, Terrax, Maximus, Maxima, Corvus, even Thanos, although at least he inspired the best tie in, Siege. The same goes for Carol, Starlord and Spiderman. I can understand Miles being there because they were bringing him from his universe to the new universe, and the hamburger thing was a nice moment.

CW 2 is an event Bendis is in change of, of course it fucking sucks.

Are those fucking Tyranids? Because they look like Tyranids to me.

goblins, and the big monster is Nightcrawler turned into a demon teleporting beast by Magik.

iron-man is kill?

So we're gonna get World War Hulk 2 after Civil War 2 huh?

Nah, probably just an issue of everyone fighting Chulk.

I do. Secret Wars was a great event. Great moments for Doom, Panther, and Richards. Sad end for Cyclops.

Is Secret Invasion really that old? House of M even older?

Hickman is the Michael Bay of comics.

Even Punisher got a got a great moment in the first issue.

It's a good look for him.

>>Annihilation: Conquest aka start of best cosmic modern era for Marvel is nearly ten years old.

Annihilation Conquest was kinda shitty

Granted, the only other events for that era was War of Kings and Thanos Imperative.

Annihilation and the rest of Giffen's books were the high point of modern cosmic. Everything else is both horribly overrated and a continuing downslope in quality.

Secret Invasion is the worst one

You know annihilation was right before that right?

It's pretty shit OP

Wait! my nigger Bruce is back? why was I not informed of this?

he's probably going to die in #3

fuck this gay earth if you're right, he's my favorite Marvel character along with Sam Nova.

>tie ins
Its true, we got some good ones. Ghost Racers and Weirdworld and more.

It's a shame we're never going to see any more development of those "worlds" outside Spider-verse.

I personally don't like him. His stuff is a lot of hollow world building and excitement without character or heart. It reads like a Roland Emerich movie where all the characters just hate each other.

Don't forget the multiverse died and the only real fallout from that is that there's no more Ultimate Marvel.

Super anti-climax, zero payoff.

>respect ambition
It was storm and stress and no heart.

He's not that bad.

It really is sad. I miss good cosmic marvel.