Tfw muslim

>tfw muslim
>tfw really like latinos and mexico/brazil/argentina
>that one brazilian and mexican really hates us for whatever reason, it makes me really sad

If it makes you feel better everyone on earth hates you people, not just that Mexican and Brazilian.

hey i said only one brazilian hate arabs but every brazilian hate muslims

go somewhere other then canada thanks

I do a lot more for canada as an engineer than you ever will, my highschool dropout friend.

ever considered you might be listening to a loud minority and 90% of people in LA don't really have strong feelings one way or another towards muslims?

idc what you dumb amerifats think, you guys wouldn't even think I'm muslim seeing as the average american pictures the average muslim to be a turbanned pajeet

typical response, refer to my above post.

how much do you make?

I mean I can go to america and double-triple my salary

only 85k cad but then again I'm only 23 years old, if I went to the states I'd be making 120-140k usd minimum seeing as that's how much some of my friends are making, it's really enticing but unfortunately I have family to take care of here ):

Kill yourself

Stop fighting and realize the both of you have a common(((wh*tiod))) enemy

>23 years old as an engineer with only a BA earning that much in an over saturated field

ROLE PLAYING CANADIAN YOU ARE BACK HOW I MISSED YOU

>actually an american

We know you're a sudacashit, pedro

I think you should be guantanamoed or shot of Canada in a canon tbqhwy. You're one of the most virulent diseases of the planet.

I luv arabs and Muslims. Though I have to admit I had some prejudice towards Muslims because I never met one and our media only talks about you when there is a terrorist attack in Europe or America.

Make your mother happy and hang yourself

They're jealous because they can't be like arab BULLS.

everyone hates muslims shitskins, some people are just better with hiding it

In PerĂº we love muslims!

Salam brother There's Hispanic Muslims and non islamophobic Hispanics too, don't worry about some memelords

>BA
I graduated in computer engineering from waterloo, look it up lol, it's one of the best schools in north america for software related stuff

I am not arab, though I have plenty of arab friends. My neighbor is from lebanon and every ramadan we exchange food :D

Besides terrorist jokes, brazilians really like arabs and the whole muslim culture.

>literally smoking shisha in the carpet right now

it's not out of the realm of possibility, if he graduated from top tier schools like uoft mcgill waterloo in comp sci, shit's insanely lucrative if you're competent

>I am not arab

Nice. What are you then?

My parents are from Pakistan (:

Why do Pakis always have to get in on anything related to Arabs? Fuck off

Kys faggot

Poonjabi or pathan? Also happy new year's :)

>arabs
great traditional values, god tier food, beautiful women that respect themselves, pretty peaceful when the west doesn't interfere
>latinos
degenaracy is rampant, horrible food, women and men alike do surgeries to look decent, identity crisis, constant gang violence and mass murders
what gives?

Neither actually, Kashmiri, I am not sure what to make of my ethnic ancestry since I look kind of white, maybe I think I have pashtun ancestors lol

to be fair, I don't feel much of a connection to pakistanis as a whole, I view myself of muslim first, then kashmiri

Kys
Pakis are bro tier

Islam isnt a race or a gender, its a religion.
Just convert you dumb fuck, so you can enjoy bacon like the rest of us.

I hate both Muslims and south apemericans/m*xicans

If they all vanished, the world would unironically be better. Especially Muslims.

What does it make you then. Your not canadian.

my citizenship states otherwise, it's alright, you can keep posting things you would never dare to say to a muslim in real life, I'll keep working and paying for your welfare (:

Pretty much this.

I like Chileans, Uruguayans, Cost Ricans, and Colombians though.

>Pakis are bro tier

I agree as long as they don't chimp out like they sometimes do.

how is life like in canada?

>muslim first
kek, i bet you're a fucking hypocrite like all the other faggots that post here, fucking kill yourself, fucking sick of scum like you.

Thanks wagie. Now go to sleep, dont want to be late and make mr shecklestine mad

I really do wonder about these hate filled people, I guess it's a symptom of not having proper social structures, upbringing and for the lack of better words, friends. I'm relatively new to Sup Forums as a website, usually the sorts of people harboring the opinions I read here regarding muslims and those who are racist tend to be from the lowest rungs of society, low lives who achieved nothing in life despite being handed everything on a silver platter. Really makes me think...

Good, and qatar? Are you native qatari?

>sometimes
Try always.

Fuck off to Reddit, then, you'd fit better.

I can work from home actually xD
I usually don't work from home, since I like my job and coworkers, but the cold weather makes it tough. Funnily enough, the lead developer for the team at my job is actually jewish (:

I do post on reddit! I heard about this place from there actually.

Then, why are you here if you're such a good Muslim, my hypocrite friend? Masturbating to traps while you lecture people on Reddit om the evils of the West?

lebanese?

I don't masturbate to traps. I am actually not a very good muslim though I am trying to be, I hope allah will forgive me for my sins (I have had 2 white girlfriends before, both of which I committed zina with). I'm planning to do hajj someday. It will be tough explaining this to any future muslim wife :/

>I'm relatively new to Sup Forums as a website

haha the absolute madman

Kek, I was right then, stop calling yourself Muslim, you're a fucking faggot who wants to have his cake and eat it, too.
>any future muslim wife
Marry some white slut, you don't deserve a Muslim wife

Your fantasies and hypocrisies are as grandiose as the 23 year old engineer. You slithered out of some garbage heap to reap the benefits of another society.

Fuck up microdick paki trash everyone in the real world hates you too

Why the hate brother? I was going through some tough times and struggled with my fate. Whatever trials and encounters Allah planned for me I went through, and presumably failed, but alhamdulillah I am trying my best to live like the prophet muhammad (pbuh) lived and intended for us to live, moderately.

well technically I'm not an engineer, since in ontario we need to get a p.eng which can take a while to get, software developer/engineer is what my resume and job title say tho.

You'll still be a garbage collector or neet/highschool dropout, dw I'll make sure you get your welfare of 500 a month or whatever it is to feed your anime hobbies (:

also, it's not hard to see how much waterloo grads make, you can search it up on whatever forums, there's plenty of posts on reddit about it too haha, I think uoft is the same

>moderately
That doesn't imply being a cherry picking faggot, and conveniently drop the rules you don't like when you feel like it. You'll pay for this.

I am going to bed, it's getting very late here. To the brazilian and mexican user, please open up your heart and stop being hateful

>unironically being muslim

See this is what I mean with pakis chimping out. They always try to act like they're the one to talk about anyone's faith and will start to judge you and threaten to kill you just because of something you did.

>was about to defend fellow muslim
>he mention pl*bbit
>pretend didnt see anything
Sorry I fucking hate pl*bbit more than honest kuffars. Openly enemy is easier to track than hypocrite backstabber. Just go back to pl*bbit, please.

This

mashaallah

Get out of Canada you sand nigger devil
>engineer
REPORTED TO CSIS FOR BOMB MAKING

why does your flag look like a cheap ripoff of japan's flag?

I'm pregnant

Not cheap ripoff. It's the tropical version. Japan is the snow version.

Why does your flag look like a chocolate bar?

why does your flag look like Kermit's arsehole?

>posts a Muslim

why does your flag look like a cheap ripoff of peru's flag?

why did you stole the US flag?

No it doesn't

White convert here I've been going to a Barelvi masjid since the start of 2017, 90% of my Muslim friends are Punjabi Pakistani :)))

I want to marry a Pakistani girl so bad and eat biryani erryday

why does your flag look like an exact replica of Monaco's?

Did some vip dead today in Poland?

HAHAHA la abomination post your turban

shut up New Zealand

>Kashmiri
So you say
Tell which is the best tea?

>bangladesh
>bang lad
Y u gay?

>Kashmiri
>Cash my reeee

Get the fuck out of America you mentally ill, degenerate, faggot.

you cunts ruined my trip to italy

:p

Why do Arab-Americans hate pakis and latinos so much? It's not gonna make you white my diaspora friends.

The endgame is to make everyone hate us. You're just a pawn in our game my Muslim friend.

BASED MEXIBROS
KILLYOURSELF mohamed

pakis are subhumans and they're a reason as to why most westerners hate muslims, or associate muslims as criminals, north africans are another such example

Most Muslims are criminals tho. Look at Afghans in Sweden, Moroccans in the Netherlands, Algerians in France, Africans in Scandinavia etc etc. All cutthroats and rapists.

The only remotely good ones are Gulf Arabs.

and none of those are arab
lmao

aye and lebs/sudanese here

Do lebs in Canada commit crime?

do you not go outside or something?
lebs and somalis are at the forefront of crime, after niggers and whites of course

>Moroccans
>Algerians

>Not Arab

I forgot about Chechens/Caucasians for Russia and MILF terrorists for the Philippines. I'm sure there are many more if you look harder.

>berber negroids
>arab
keking
low iq australian must be huffing too much glue

>this thread
lmao

KARA BOGA bless any man who causes this much butthurt simply by existing.

Another sand nigger in potato nigger land

>so and so isn't Arab because it makes me look bad

South americans are our greatest allies
Fuck off we're arabs

We kill chinks like you

Woah