Has anyone else considered the possibility that Timothy Treadwell murdered his girlfriend who was going to leave him...

Has anyone else considered the possibility that Timothy Treadwell murdered his girlfriend who was going to leave him anyway and faked his death so he could permanently live in the wild among the bears?
>remains of two bodies were found
He hated tourists and visitors so maybe he killed one of them? Perhaps someone else had the same idea to solo camp in that area and he killed them.

They had found partial remains in the form of an arm with a wristwatch that turned out to be Treadwell's. I just assumed they had identified him with the DNA from those remains. I doubt this post is entirely serious but Treadwell didn't come off like the kind of person who would murder his girlfriend and instead appeared to me to be an idiot who thought he could tame and be equal to grizzly bears and got himself and his girlfriend eaten alive.

Didn't they also find his head attached only to his spine?

my theory is that Herzog secretly knew Treadwell years and years earlier and used Inception to plant the idea of living with bears inside his mind

we need to see the tapes. it's the only way to know.

All I had read was that they were both partially eaten so it wouldn't surprise me if he was found in a state similar to what you described.

Can confirm. Herzog is my uncle and got real drunk one night and told me all about this.

how did he have a gf? dude seemed like the biggest faggot ever

I don't think he ever believed he could tame and be equal to a grizzly. Maybe he was a simpleton, or maybe he was just some sad dude with an autistic obsession for grizzly bears. I think he says in the movie that the only place he felt right was in Alaska among the bears. That, I believe, is the reason he kept going back even though he knew how dangerous it was. He had nowhere else to go.
I don't think his death was sad either. Either he lived among the grizzly where he felt at home or a grizzly put an end to his suffering. Win-win situation. Shame about the gf though.

he was gay i doubt he really cared about his girlfriend leaving him

>That, I believe, is the reason he kept going back even though he knew how dangerous it was.

You gotta give him credit for staying alive as long as he did though. The documentary does state that this particular bear's situation was something out of the ordinary, which is why he wasn't prepared for it.

You could probably do the same thing. Unless a bear is starving or threatened, it won't fuck with you. Most don't even see you as food unless you are bleeding or have food near you.

In Treadwell's case, he happened upon on older bear that couldn't really compete anymore, so he got some easy pickings. Not really different than those lions that attacked the railway workers that inspired Ghost and the Darkness.

It is quite impressive how long he survived out there. Those sequences where he scolds the bear and get them to back off are almost surreal.

He stayed out past summer. Wildlife biologists go out an watch the bears as Treadwell does, not as closely. You live when food sources are still around, you don't linger around for when the bears food sources are depleting. Treadwell always left before fall. He died in october.

I think everyone knew he was crossing lines and doing dangerous stuff and it was only a matter of time till he made too many mistakes. He did a lot of things right, but also did some things wrong. He played a game of chicken with bears, the bears won.

>bipolar closeted furfag gets eaten alive
I laughed my ass off throughout this movie. Any other unintentionally funny movies like this?

Yeah I agree. Really precious footage in there.

>You could probably do the same thing.

Yeah but do I have the balls and the convictions to try? Or madness I guess? Hell no. That's what made him special.

Tfw a faggot that talks to bears has a gf and I don't.

pretty sure he was a closeted homo who couldn't come out or deal with his homoness. So he suicidedd by bear.

My theory is that his body had outlived its usefulness so he sacrificed himself to the bears so he could become one in the next life.

>reborn as a cub that's cannibalized by its mother within the first year

Proof that the ONLY condition that is a surefire way to never have a GF is to be a NEET that never goes outside

The dude had money.