Didn't Regan do that?

>drudge report
>current year
l
m
f
a
o

2003 called, they want their meme site back.

Not everyone likes gawker like you

Drudge is based to this day and has perfect website design.

No clutter, content straight up front, takes no time to load, is updated frequently.

It's just about the perfect website.

>lmfao
>any year

Read a book

Man, that's an example of some fine web design there. Whenever I get my 100 hours free from AOL its the first place I go to.

Didn't they have the rotating flashing emergency lights available?

>drudge
Bet you go on breitbart too, cuck

wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

Man, Sup Forums is complete shit now.

Thanks moot, /trumpgen/ and gaymergays, also that faggot Milo.

Fucking Christ just nuke it already.

So..

>Iran arrests americans
>Obongo pays to get them back
>Iran takes more hostages

okay. So Trump was right again? Someone have the pic?

fake

After the Shapiro Exodus, Breitbart is pretty much unassailable as the go-to new-right vertical site.

Yeah, it's a vertical journo-blogging site, that's the new media. Breitbart is edgy by normie standards and that keeps it interesting, as well as actually having dedicated people to stir shit and do journalism against the enemy.

>We do not negotiate with terrorists
At least Justin refused to pay for our hostages.

That design is all it needs to be.

drudge report is the largest American new site fuck face

>implying he didn't set the entire thing up with Iran as a vehicle to send them hundreds of millions in MOSTLY NON-US CURRENCY

Iran didn't even want US 'dollars' because US 'dollars' are shit

WOW! I was voting for Obama, but now you convinced me to vote Trump!

I'm a #cumDump4Trump now!

>links to article from the Wall Street Journal

what's the spin for that now faggot?

>its a united states funds both sides of a conflict episode

If Reagan did something wrong, doesn't make it OK for Obama.

thank you, Hillary $hill, for correcting the record.

Crazy!!!

Kill yourself cuck

Bump not letting this drop

BTFO

Bump

Then fucking leave bitch or do you want to blog some more?

Yawn

>1 post by this ID

>Obama guts the military.
>Fires dozens and dozens and dozens of top ranking service members for his secret agenda (conspiracy theory: they wouldn't agree to fire on civilians)
>Turns out that due to all the tomfoolery fuckups the sailors sent out on that mission
>Didn't have functioning equipment
>Had never gone on a mission like that before
>Had no fucking idea where they were going, even in terms of basic cardinal directions
>Commanding officers were inept dipshits who had no idea what was going on and made no attempt to train their men
>100% ultra snafu fubar clusterfuck

>We're very sorry Iran, here's $400 million dollars, please don't rape our soldiers to death.

Jesus.

I could have avoided the whole situation with a paper map and a compass.

These sailors were beyond retarded but that's not necessarily their fault because their commanding officers were totally complacent with their retardation.

WE DO NOT- SCRATCH THAT
WE DO NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS
WTF OBAMA

Been the most effective news site since the 90's.
Anyways you're trying to change the subject.

Question for none CTR shills: What are the implications of this?

Stay with it user. The shills are just trying to gum this place up. Ignore, repeat, ignore.

drudge report has massive influence for being the small operation that it is. relatively ad-free, independent, and has promoted trump every step of the way. fucking huff post aped its style so hard it's embarrassing.

tl:dr you're an idiot

Was it $400million that iran had held in US accounts which the government had previously refused to release?

Or was it a fresh $400million?

Executive order 755: All liquid currency belongs to the President and is to be used at his disposal.

Remember myspace and the htmlhell that ensued? Remember how bland facebook was?

>guess whats worth billions nigger

>all these americans thing $400 million is a significant quantity of money to their national government

How does a president requisition $ 400 million in cash with no oversight?

wow

>look at me, i want to feel important!

Our money isnt real. Its value exist souly on the good faith of the American people

You deserve to be banned

My god... he sold you out. And him and Hillary even laughed about it too.

>Wooden pallets stacked with euros, Swiss francs and other currencies were flown into Iran on an unmarked cargo plane, according to these officials. The U.S. procured the money from the central banks of the Netherlands and Switzerland, they said.

CIA drug runners

How is the Republican senate and house not going to impeach this guy?

SEND THIS TO TRUMP!!!

so its treason then?

Pfft.. who has the will or balls to do anything?

Yes, I am sick of these clickbait sjw sites, and bloated sites BREITBART which crashes my browser often goddam

I guess i'm a Luddite

Petty cash drawer

Illegal, but not treason

What is this like 20-40 Million a head.
Geeze a barbarian could finance a state from using pirates to capture hostages.

This is just history repeating itself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars

We [Adams & Jefferson] took the liberty to make some enquiries concerning the ground of their pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury, and observed that we considered all mankind as our friends who had done us no wrong, nor had given us any provocation. [Note they clarify “nations who have done them [i.e. Muslim Barbary States] no injury”]

The Ambassador answered us that it was founded on the laws of their prophet [i.e. Mohammed]; that it was written in their Koran; that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners; that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners; and that every Mussulman [Muslims] who was slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.

That it was a law that the first who boarded an enemy’s vessel should have one slave more than his share with the rest, which operated as an incentive to the most desperate valor and enterprize; that it was the practice of their corsairs to bear down upon a ship, for each sailor to take a dagger in each hand and another in his mouth, and leap on board, which so terrified their enemies that very few ever stood against them; that he verily believed the devil assisted his countrymen, for they were almost always successful.

anyone wanna get in on my get rich quick scheme?

>come to russia
>i make you hostage
>tell obama
>he sends us $$

rinse repeat, we can wear different costumes every time we do it so they'll think they're sending money to different terrorists.

Because they are all samefags

This is why we need trump. He is a movement that will filter down to change the legislature

Lets see.. So to Obama, I'm worth 20 million, I will do this for a 50% cut.

Tho you might have to give me to Chechnya so he gets his money to his brothers with god tho.

Curtains for Obama.

Trump is off the hook. He had better watch his tweets from now on.

neocon detected

Because muh black president, muh election.

aww look, she learned how to use Sup Forums.

thanks for correcting the record!!!

I can't wait for the gay mulatto is out of the white house.

>gives you marked bills
>we all die to CIA

At least we'd get some sweet russian pussy in the short term though, eh Ivan?

This tbqh

bump.... why does nobody care about this?

The money represented the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement that the Obama administration reached with Iran to resolve a decades-old failed arms deal signed before the Iranian revolution in 1979.

In other words, Iran wanted its money back after the US did not deliver the weapons.

A non-issue.