Hate Women? There's an Alternative!

Jump into the loving arms of /polgb/ we may be NEETS but we will be loyal and never leave you unlike the women who trade turns on hot guys on Tinder and just consider you a talking credit card.

Don't want the games? Gay marriage is legal. Settle down with a redpilled qt today!

They ain't got no souls

Well IM not a gingeer they are just models of the lifestyle you can expect by joining your brethren at /polgb/ today!

I hate women
But I love pussy

One of lifes great mysteries.

We could have MMF threesomes together.

not into men , fuck off this isnĀ“t facebook or imgur / reddit.

i know you gays have a hardon to turn str8s into gays because you are that fucked in the head but most of us have 0 interest into shitsmell and poopholes dicks and balls plus smelling sweat we smell on ourselves with 0 estrogen pheromones.

be gay for all i care but dont do this bullshit to young people.

We think of some of you as pic related. Not that hard to shower before sex, user.

>/polgb/
Stopped reading there.
Take your cancerous hiv infested shit somewhere else.
You will never be relevant nor will you ever be liked on this board.
We are not brethren, you are are part of the problem.
You're. Not. Welcome. Here.

>we will be loyal and never leave you
Surely you jest, gay men are the biggest sluts in the world.

No I just want a husband and (surrogate or adopted) kids.

>white people

Imagine staring at cocks all day for years. There's so much possibility. Bagoo will get tiring after 15 minutes

Then go fag up someone else's life. and stay away from kids you fucking scum

Hey let's talk about dicksize and get 300 instareplies

I'm not a pedo just gay.

>will never leave you

hah, hahaha, hah.

fucking get real. i have never met a gay guy in my life who is in a long- or even medium-term relationship. the gay version of a monogamous relationship is only beating the other guy off instead of fucking him. domestic violence rates are fucking sky-high in gay relationships. they regularly hospitalise eachother out of jealousy or equally trivial issue and its accepted as fucking normal.

and now they're crying out for marriage. what a fucking joke. try to stay in a stable 6 month relationship without domestic violence and then you can think about marriage.

i don't mind gays, but god, do i hate when they lie - and they only lie to themselves.

Look at the oracle over here. Muh 61% divorce rate. You invented domestic violence

And straight people are perfect? Gays are just being allowed to live normally and openly. Give us some time to adjust. We still can be legally discriminated against in the U.S.

This is all true. Equality hardmode: doing marriage like the straights do it
t.gayfag

Is it true that Hungarian women have gaping vag's?

t. herschel lipschultz

count me in!

r u single?

>Tired of women and their bullshit?
>Well you can just change your sexuality, and become a homosexual!
>Lyf Hax!

Sorry, but your ugly and your rotten asshole is festering with aids.

Well like what if I sucked you and you didn't have to recip?

Neg and tested

Don't cry user your momma still loves you, she didn't mean that

Divorce rate has skyrocketed over the last few decades. i imagine the 'empowerment', impulsiveness and social upheavel is to blame and i think it will level off.

>invented domestic violence

...what the fuck

you're half right. men are the issue here. and before someone says 'b-but women perpetrate domestic violence too' - while it's true, its not perceived as a significant issue, and to be honest, it really isn't. two men together, combined with the stress, frustration, and comparatively poorer mental health, compounds the problem.

i don't mean that. of course straight people aren't perfect. I'm regularly mistaken as gay because i'm well-read, intelligent, forthcoming and very friendly, so its obvious that gay culture has some great points, but its nothing that can't be shared by all social sections alike.

you are right though, gays do need time to adjust. my personal idea of gay acceptance is when sexuality becomes a complete non-issue. i imagine that flamers (the group that takes the most flack and hatred from the straight community) will almost disappear as there will be no incentive to announce your sexuality in every facet of your personality.

for the time being, however, there are significant and sometimes destructive problems within the gay community.

Why did you drop the T? You faggots are just as mentally unsound as they are. Get back in your containment board, freak.

Men don't do anything wrong except, and, i was talking only of heterosexuality. Upheaval nothing. Capitalism could have caused it. Men have always been halves of fags it's our greatest secret and greatest pressure otherwise. I say fuck it. In all ways people shit on me I have good views and arguments on this

Well the issue is the most severe flamers think they need to be trans and that's a whole other ballgame. Also a lot of the most destructive issues are caused by how shitty we are treated +minority gays have most of the diseases.

So this is "we wuz" faggots edition? As in, we wuz an underclass but now we iz a better option?

Doesnt this shit on the standard fag argument of "we are born this way"... this thread seems like some provocateur bullshit.

"Don't like girls who cheat and waste money? Don't seek an honest hetero partner. Try fucking an AIDS filled cumdumpster, they are so much more level headed..."

If I had a cute bf I would cook and clean the house for him, I'd also do whatever he wants. Women should appreciate the submissive role in the relationship, it's the best!

This can be arranged...too bad ur Brazilian