books.google.ru/books?id=9vXeydpj7VkC&pg=PA383&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=a0-n1kNqf1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love big titted jewesses

Isael shouldn't even exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

Modern "jews" aren't even semitic.

>Israel shouldn't even exist.
Whole Middle East shouldn't exist to be honest.

Agreed, but while it does, it woulld be much easier to handle without these crypto kikes.

Came in here to post this

No, to be honest I hope Muslims take over and enslave the Jews and forcibly convert them to islam so they would stop being a spoiled ethnic group

no

Yes. I don't see whats wrong with it.
juice have a much better claim to israel than palestinians

How so? Finns never fled Finland.

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/1.681385

my ancestors :)

Czechia
Yes

also this

>Haaretz.com is now inaccessible to visitors using ad blockers
Fucking kikes.

>do you support israel, user?

>If you want to know their source, you have to pay up!
lmao

I dislike the hypocrisy surrounding the state. Why claim to be morally superior to other states, why claim to be oppressed, why claim that the seizing of Palestinian land is somehow justified and that Israel is not beholden to the modern codes of conduct of the nation state, yet apply these very same conventions and customs to every other nation on earth, why give Israel a special moral status?
Why must Israel and especially their Christian amerimutt supporters (who are worse) try so hard to take the moral highground on this issue? Why can't they stop being pussies and claim that, yeah, they're not doing the "right" thing, but who gives a shit because we are the chosen one and that the goyim are inferior to the jew? That way, in addition to the 70% of nations who see Israel for what they are, the rest of the world, who are a lot more influential, can see Israel for what they are, plain and clear.

No.
>not using ublock

youtube.com/watch?v=_dBNXPfdePs
we have this kikery spammed on tv for a few months

works with ublock

Do they provide the girl if you go there?

It needs to be there to trigger Arabs and Muslims and educate those of them, who are willing to move there in Western enlightement and Individualism.

I hate people from israel.

KEK I knew a Russian Jew would emerge! I like you already.

Because of their douchey and macho conscripts?

i think not
also not sure if the girl is jew
and a pan is literally on fire in that cuisine

Jews are fucking wankers for what they did to the Middle East, but you can't say they're dumb.
Israel is a country one can be proud of, a first world isle in the sea of snackbars.

Literally this, I love when Arabs get salty when Israel is mentioned

No, I don't like colonialistic apartheid regimes.

They're so salty they start shit in other countries, that's not a good thing

Oh well so don't complain when some of my family are living in Germany.

This altho there are three other countries to blame too: US for destabilizing the whole fucking place sending rapefugees here and UK and France for attacking Libya that was blocking the excess migrants.

It worsenes their Image, so either they do better or they shall perish and roast in hell. Sheitan will treat them as they deserve, amin.

UAE's are mostly okay tho'.

Attacking libya was burger tier retardation

I love Israel, although I'm not a big fan of their expansion of settlements in the West Bank.

Dfo I love Israel?
A big YES from the heart

I don't know but I support your occupation of my bed :DDDDD

Useful idiots. That's all.

Pretty anti-semitic statement desu

You love it? Jews are behind all this mass immigration bullshit in the west. Fucking idiots go eat some halal dick.

Are you semite?

Not from the UAE tho

i dont support ethnocracies or theologies, regardless of who is in control

t. Sup Forums brainlet

Do you love Japan?

Answer me. Are you semite?

Go gas yourself, smelly kike subhuman.

where you from?

Palestine

>burger tier retardation
Not even that... The clapping masses and pres. Dronebama noped on that one.

Ah well, as long as you don't wish ''Death to Israel'', you're a-OK in my book.

it's complicated

I'm not going to participate in memes. Try another poster.

The BLACK MAN will soon conquer Russia

Yes, I do. They are nice people and easy to get along with.

Like I would forgive the people who killed my relatives in Palestine. Not saying death to all Jews and Israelis, but death to the assholes who kill innocent people and the people who robbed my grandfathers and mothers land that they owned in Tel Aviv

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_the_Levant

>implying Israel is “Western” in any way whatsoever

Okay that's a minus in grade but still good, i can respect that and feel with you, your anger, and pain.

No it's not.

Third time: ARE YOU A SEMITE?

u red about arabin horse, bitch son of the?

Yes.

Ok tell me more about my feelings for Israel.

back to mogadishu utende

>Modern "jews" aren't even semitic

“Studies of autosomal DNA, which look at the entire DNA mixture, show that Jewish populations have tended to form relatively closely related groups in independent communities, with most in a community sharing significant ancestry and up to 75% Levantine genes. For populations of the Jewish diaspora, the genetic composition of Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jewish populations show significant amounts of shared Middle Eastern ancestry”

It's not, simple as. Does someone need to spell it out for you?

post the (((study))) senpai

yet if you ask ashkenazis they'll tell you they're european.

Don't jews and palestinians share common ancestors? Who then has a better claim on the land?

I loved all the jews and hated all the ayrabs I've met but you have to be very retarded or inherently evil to support israel

They both have equal share to the land because they both have ancestry there and have right to own the land. The only problem is neither of them wants to share. The best solution is remove israel and palestine and just create a unified state between the two, but that will most likely never happen because it's too logical.

These threads are getting tiring

OP: ARE. YOU. A. SEMITE?

>ashkenazis
>nazi
Wtf I love nazis now.

nature.com/news/2010/100603/full/news.2010.277.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3543766/
books.google.ru/books?id=9vXeydpj7VkC&pg=PA383&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

No they won’t

so then whats your reasoning for jews pushing for immigration wherever they live except israel?

I literally asked an ashkenazi jew on this board before and he said he's 100% european. Even the jews in the USA say they're european.

>Don't jews and palestinians share common ancestors?

Yes. In fact, Palestinian Arabs are an ethnic group which is most genetically similar to Jews, which is quite ironic.

Well, they are wrong

Israel should haved been made up in a part of the territory of germany at the end of the 2nd w w... But the jet set haved another interest more important than to do justice ;)

They love being surrounded by muslims and being pogrom'd every few decades. Or maybe reality is more complicated than Sup Forums memes

>some jews support something
>therefore all jews support it

>i talked to one guy lol

Guess all Arabs are terrorists too lol

The only Israeli I've ever talked to was really nice to be honest.

No it's not one guy, it's a group of people. I've seen jews trying to claim that they're southern european and greek. Yes it's wrong, but it still doesn't change the fact that there are actual people out there who believe this and parrot this stuff. Also do you support israel's right to exist?

Israel should be more cosmopolitan nation, like open their borders to African and muslim migrants and refugees, think how multicultural and progressive they'd be :^)

Sure
t. Ashkenazi Jew

>I've seen jews trying to claim that they're southern european and greek

Nice anecdotal evidence you have there. Usually if an Israeli says he's "Greek", he means that his grandparents came from Greece, not that he is actually part of the Greek people.

And of course I do.

Unironically yes, there isn't a single country that has caused that much butthurt in recent history.

Go to Israel then, why stay here? You'll be murdered within 5 years.

REEE get out of country, sandnigger

I like you.

I support Israels right to Exist and even to Expand into Saudi Arabia, and the whole of Palestine, if they so wish.

Yes. :D

youtube.com/watch?v=a0-n1kNqf1s
"הַתִּקְוָה, Hatikva" (Vocaloid Hatsune Miku ver)

I will after i earn enough money. Gotta exploit this shithole to the max.

>Nice anecdotal evidence you have there

It's still evidence, and no they don't have greek parents. They just say their heritage is greek but they're all born in the USA. Why do you support israel's right to exist?

>and no they don't have greek parents

No one who who doesn't have Greek family members would say he's a Greek, you retard. Stop talking about shit you don't know.

And I support our right to exist for reasons that I'm not gonna bother to list because you obviously don't agree with them, if you ask such a dumb question. Why do you support your own right to exist?

>No one who who doesn't have Greek family members would say he's a Greek, you retard. Stop talking about shit you don't know

Did I strike a nerve there or something? Also you can exist without needing to have your very own ethnostate.

>That flag
Do YOU love is Israel, jap? Do you know what kind of opinion this country have on japs?