Let's play a game Sup Forums. Take the main character of the last comic you read...

Let's play a game Sup Forums. Take the main character of the last comic you read. Now place them in the universe of the last game you played. They have to complete whatever goal of the game is while the villain of the last cartoon you watched is hunting them. How well do they do?

>Character
Batman
>Game
Dead Rising 2
>Villain
Tom from Tom and Jerry.

Tom probably doesn't even get to Batman and gets fucked by the zombies. Batman stays clear of all the zombies since he can't kill them and it would be unwise to rape them . He takes down all the psychopaths due to his superior martial arts training/his experience with psychopaths. He captures TK and uncovers the truth right at the part where you follow him onto the train, cutting the game's length in half.

>Superman
>The Witcher 3.

Yeah. The Wild Hunt is fucked. Ciri will probably end the same as she did in my game (leading the Nilfgardian Empire).

Some Korean guy who can't control his massive boners is now stuck in the world of Paper Mario and has to fight the writers of Teen Titans Go.

Uh.

Does said Korean guy know martial arts?

Oh shit. The last villain was Yellow Diamond. I mean, does SU even has a villain ?

Supes would probably still come out on top.

Batman doesnt give a fuck about killing the undead.

He was fighting vampires and zombies when his career started

No. He just has a big dick.

Then he's probably getting paper cuts.

>Character
The Flash
>Game
Knights of the Old Republic 2
>Villain
The villains from Batman TAS.

I think Wally takes this pretty handily.

>Zatanna
>Terraria
She basically just has a save editor like everyone else while Yellow Diamond(I guess?, SU is a bit weird with villains) hunts her down.

>The Flash

>XCOM

>Mom from Futurama

Barry has to fend off an alien invasion while a crazed old lady sends zany robots and missiles after him.

This is Silver Age Barry, so literally just another day in the life of the Flash, minus a gorilla or two.

Still think he'd avoid them when possible. After all, he'd working against the clock and they'd be bombing the place soon. Unlike Chuck who has to worry about getting medication for his daughter and making crazy weapons, Bruce's only objects would be to get the remaining survivors to safety and to capture TK for his crimes.

>Tom
>villain

Yeah, if anything probably the dog is the villain.

Or that other dickass cat.

Whoever Tom's current owner is is often the villain. He wouldn't even give a shit about catching Jerry if not for the threat of being thrown out.

>Jessica Jones
>Skyrim
>the crazy chick from Mike Tyson Mysteries that cuts mens dicks off and bakes them into pies

>mfw

>HellBoy
>Bloodborne
>Dio from Phantom Blood
To be honest, not a hell of a lot changes

anyone else read op in luthor's voice?

Agent Venom from Battleworld: Spider-Island

In Fallout 4

Hunted by Roger from American Dad

Flash does pretty good in the wastelands, the only thing that fucks with him are the plasma and energy weapons. It just so happens though that Roger has managed to take over the Railroad, The BoS and the fucking Institute. Flash will need the help from all of the Commonwealth to take down the mighty Zetan.

Alright, I'll play.

>Amanda Waller of Suicide Squad
>on Tallon IV of Metroid Prime
>being pursued by the Mooninites of Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Yeah, I think she can handle it.

This is a stupid game.

>"I know you didn't just let Joker go back to Arkham!" Proceeds to whack Batman with a broom.

But what if Roger calls Stellio?

>Character
Shakara
>Game
Nier
>Villain
Van Kleiss

Shakara has to survive in a world where magical monsters known as Shades roam the earth while also dealing with Van Kleiss, who somehow incorporates Evo/Shade hybrids.

Don't know if Shakara would get a happy ending though.

>Character
Green Lantern
Hal is best lantern, fight me faggots
>Game
tf2
>Villain
Blue Meanies

I guess he does pretty good

>Midnigther.
>Alien Isolation.
>Dominator.

Sounds like one of those edgy "parodies" of kids cartoons going violent and full of gore.

I don't think Roger knows Stellio, and either way, Stellio wasn't the villain in that episode, but roger usually is, and he's the kind of crazy bastard that would be running all the factions in the Commonwealth.

Roger does know Stelio, he called him in a later episode to beat up Steve.

>Character
Does manga count? Bleach, then. Because before that was /y/ content for Superman and Batman.
>Game
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
>Cartoon
Flashpoint Paradox

I don't even know what's going on here. I don't know how Batman and Superman would do in the middle of a bloody continent-wide war if they could just go and topple the mad king themselves. Is Zoom "the" villain? He could probably handle a 30-person army who have classical fantasy armaments on his own. There would be some huge power differentials in this, dragons and magic aside.

Your Game is Broken...

Character
Batman
Game
Arkham Knight
Cartooon
BTAS

>Comic Character
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (from his current arc in Sonic Universe)
>Game Plot
Fallout: New Vegas
>Cartoon Villain
The Mayor (Tom Goes to the Mayor)

Without Sonic the Hedgehog around to stop him, Eggman easily steals New Vegas and the Securitron army from Mr. House and utterly stomps Caesar's Legion. Forcing the remnants of the Legion to swear fealty to him as his new Egg Army (with Lucius, Lanius, Vulpes, et al. becoming Egg Bosses), Robotnik turns his attention to the NCR.

However, in the midst of it all, the Mayor finds Yes Man and uses him to overthrow Eggman. Robotnik goes insane not long after, and the Mayor decides to keep him around for entertainment as he turns New Eggas into New Jefferton (with all the misery that entails).

>character
Does Soldier from the tf2 comic count?

>game
Etrian Odyssey 2 untold

>villain
The Galra empire from voltron: legendary defenders.

So Soldier has to map the Labyrinth, guide a princess while being chased by aliens. All while getting special anime powers.

Sooooo

>Arkham Knight.....with Phantasm.

Well shit, Stellio won't be appearing in this match up, but his music does play over the radio, if anything could survive the nectar fallout, it's Stellio

>the squid sisters from some fan splatoon comic
>Kirby super star ultra(the arena to be specific since Superstar is technically 8 games in 1)
>Lori and or Lana from loud house
Sister on sister showdown?

>Character
Cliff Steele
>game
fallout new vegas
>villain
darkseid (from that darkseid episode of B:tbatb)

So after the courier was shot by darkseid he got a robot body and is now seeking revenge.

Swamp Thing taking over After the End CKII whilst being hunted by Megatron from Beast Wars.

>Casey Jones and April O'neil have to use robots to protect Dreamland from the evil empire from Voltron
Thats pretty cool, their robots will probably combine to make a giant turtle. Not sure if they'd win though.

>Character
Punisher
>Game
Left 4 Dead 2
>Villain
Bill Cipher

Bill somehow creates a zombie outbreak for shits and giggles in New York. Assuming it doesn't end like Marvel Zombies, Frank is a one man army and wipes out most of the infected in New York city

The only reason why Frank got fucked in Marvel Zombies is because Ash bailed on him. He probably could have taken care of the zombies right then and there.

Well, that and the vast majority of the zombies in MZ were superhuman. With L4D, all of the zombies were made from normal humans and only a few of them gained additional powers post-infection, so Frank stands a much better chance against that series' infected.

Malcolm Reynolds is stuck on Mars while the shit from Doom is going down, so he's trying to get home. Doom isn't very much like the Old West and Vandal Savage is hunting him, so, I digress, shit doesn't look good.

Not until I read your post

I feel I should point out that isn't how you use digress.

>Character
Batman

>Game
The Witcher 3

>Villain
Darth Vader from SW: Rebels

Bruce just fucks off and hides until Vaders life support system runs out of juice. He then teams up with Geralt to murder the fuck out of monsters and double team sorceresses.

>comic- tintin and snowy
>game- earthbound
>cartoon- samurai jack (aku)
I don't even know, whatever it was I would read/play/watch it.

That sensitive fuck from 'blankets' (roommate got a copy and it'd been awhile since I read it -- it hasn't aged well) would be running around inside Cave Story.

Let's just say the plot wouldn't advance very far.

>until Vaders life support system runs out of juice.
When was this ever a thing?

fuck, forgot to include last cartoon
>Fleischertoons superman vs 1930s robots

my bad; been a while since I've taken an English class

I expect it runs off electricity, plus he always needs repairs and shit. Stuck on a world without modern technology I reckon it would eventually clap out.

>Supergirl
>Fallout 4
>Drule Empire

She absolutely fucks up everything and everyone in her way on her search for her son. Knowing Kara and her hatred for clones/abominations, she wrecks the Institute, too.

I should've made my female character blonde

> disease carrying vermin threating to steal and eat food he didn't pay for
>not the villan

Assuming 'blankets' is yet another moody monochrome indie comic about a twenty something who has feelings about stuff, the robots would probably win by themselves.

Wait, would the robots be the villains or the mad scientist guy with the death ray Superman punches through?

It's all good; a digression is when you veer off-topic for a moment, for example I was jacking off to pictures of those robot arms that build cars and I really hurt my dick. But I digress.

user, he works at a battlestation that can violently explode planets using the power of a tiny crystal.

I doubt battery life is much of an issue in the Star Wars universe.

He can last a while with spare power cells, but it does run out of power - he usually recharges it in his meditation chamber. His limbs would stop working before the life support.

The main issue would be him running out of the medicines required to keep him alive.

>Vader's prosthetic limbs and all of the armor's functions were powered by dozens of rechargeable energy cells located throughout the suit that allowed Vader to travel for long stretches without recharging his armor. Even when the energy cells were depleted, he could maintain basic life-support functions through replaceable backup power cells. Typically, however, Vader recharged his suit within a meditation sphere, such as the one located aboard his personal Star Dreadnought, the Executor—although he could access any standard fusion furnace for this purpose.[7]

>character
Batman
>game
Overwatch
>villain
Dan Backslide

I'd say Batman is in trouble

your assumption is correct, but replace 'yet another' with 'one of the original and arguably the worst'.

you're an ignorant nigger for thinking this, this is all explained very explicitly in the backlore

>Johnny Cash
>One Piece:Burning Blood
>The Mooninites
Some kind of fever dream born when Oda went on a week long whiskey and marijuana fueled bender. RIP Johnny Cash, the Mooninites won't even have to do anything. The Marines have this under control

Angela is fighting infected mutants in the martian facility of Subterrain, and Dilbert's pointy haired boss is behind it all.

Someone please make this.

he would probably starve to death first, he'd run out of the processed nutrients that are injected into him, he can't eat real food

oh fuck i would watch this.

dan backslide is just vaudeville joker anyway

>Jessica Cruz
>Fire-emblem conquest
>gumball

I....

she's in Nohr and has to work for an evil king? or is she fighting the king because she has no ties to him or his children?
I guess Simon has to be there or she's fucked
they deal with a bunch of crazy super powered people and have to stop a centuries old war between two states while a blue cat tries to defeat them

>Hellboy
>TF2
>Judge Doom from Who Framed Roger Rabbit

I'd watch/play/read it.

New 52 Lobo
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Flash's villains in the DCAU.
why

>Steven Universe
>Watch Dogs
>Eustace, I guess?
>inb4 2/3 shit taste; I know

Hoo boy

>Rorschach has to save Princess Peach and open the Thousand Year Door while being hunted by the guy from the new Voltron.
I have just officially written a sentence that no one in the world has ever written before. Thank you, OP.

Could Bruce beat Geralt one on one?

If Geralt can keep signs and potions, Bruce can keep his tech.

This sounds like fun.

>Take the main character of the last comic you read
Killing Joke, so Batman.
>place them in the universe of the last game you played
Final Fantasy X. I'm only part-way through on my first ever run so I don't know how shit comes out yet. I really don't like this Seymour guy, solely based off his Aeon at the Blitzball tourney. Looks like he forces it to do his bidding, not like Yuna.
>They have to complete whatever goal of the game is
So...save Spira and defeat Sin I guess?
>while the villain of the last cartoon you watched is hunting them
If we count Toonami's anime as cartoons, DBZ, but that has too many villains so let's not.

I guess Ninjago was the last one I watched. So the Djinn pirate guy, whatever his name is. Nanchakakhan?

Well since Batman can, apparently, do anything with preptime and grinding in RPGs is essentially preptime...I guess he'll do fine?

>Reed Richards
>Fallout 4
>Aku
Shit, I'd watch that.

>character
Captain America (Steve)
>game
Nba 2k16 my player mode
>villain
Slade (why can't they call him deathstroke) from teen titans go
While both are gifted athletes neither strike me as hoppers so this could go either way

>Reed pops out into fucked up Boston
>immediately says 'to hell with this' and goes about building a dimension hopper to get home
>Aku shows up
>Reed doesn't want him in 616 NY
>wacky sciencey Dr. Strangesque realm-hopping hijinks ensue
>Reed at some point manages to reverse engineer Aku magic

>spiderman
>marvel future fight
>zakron
Spidy will just use his mech

Slade is a cooler name though, Deathstroke sounds like it was made up by a dude who collects katanas and dragon tshirts.

>Character
Gully and Garrison from Battle Chasers I guess. The story focused mainly on them
>Game
Megaman X
>Villain
Cobra Commander

Oh this should be funny as hell. Cobra constantly chasing them while they get their shit kicked around by super robots. I'd say the do fairly well but Cobra focuses on taking Sigma's power for himself

>frank

>sunset overdrive

All things considered, I think Frank would do pretty ok.

>shitty PPG reboot
>Deus Ex

Considering how nerfed they are in the reboot, they don't stand a chance against Majestic 12.

Original PPG, on the other hand, would either wreck their shit or have the villains try to steal VersaLife's tech. And then I guess they'd find a way to put The Mayor in charge of UNATCO?

>Hellboy
>TheKlub17
>Phineas&Ferb
So...
Hellboy is trying to bring a girl to orgasm while being hunted by Doofenshmirtz?

Should be an easy win as long as he doesn't get caught in the double-dutch machine.

Unless you don't count TK17, in which case Hellboy is trying to defeat Axis Zeon from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. Which...should be an easy win if Doofenshmirtz is working for Zeon.

user why were you watching that garbage?

> Jack Knight
> Overwatch
> every Nick TMNT villain for funsies
The other Overwatch members would have Jack's back and everything would be aces in the end. Jack feels like he lives up to Ted's legacy as Starman.

Shit, misread the OP.

>Archie Mega Man
>Deus Ex
>shitty PPG reboot

The villains are inconsequential except maybe Him, who would actually be kind of a cool villain in this setting.

>Mega Man can easily fill in for JC Denton because he's a robot
>somehow pulls off a pacifist run because he has enough trouble killing robots
>Him cuts a deal with Bob Page, takes over the internet via Area 51 and genuinely fucks shit up
>Mojo tries to steal tech from VersaLife but gets his shit rekt by commandos

Screw the nuPPG, I actually want to see a Mega Man-Deus Ex crossover now.

I hatewatch it so I can shitpost on Sup Forums about it, also still waiting for the Gator episode.

Watch Dogs is fucking fine tho, fite me.

>I hatewatch it so I can shitpost on Sup Forums
This needs to be the official banner for Sup Forums. And Sup Forums.

>Thor in overwatch world must push a cart
>While being chased by Tom

This seems like a mismatch

>Scrooge McDuck
>Forged Alliance
>Lex Luthor
Idek

I could imagine Rorschach getting all pissed at how colorful the world is. Threatening to shoot Luigi.

Censorship. /Death/stroke.

I guess it would be a battle of resources to build the biggest army, so it all comes down to who's the richest.

Why are her areola egg shaped?

> Character
Sam Alexander
> Game
Europa Universalis 4
> Villian
Clayface from The Batman

How does this work.

Guess what isn't canon anymore.

The real question is why were you reading Nubo?

Scrooge doesn't really spending money though, he'd just ecowhore as Cybran and expend any gain trying to shield all his mass storage. I don't know what Lex would do but it would be fucking stupid whatever it was.

A PAYLOAD. I'LL STEAL IT.

>Shield all his Mass Storage
Lex would rush a chicken in the first ten min then monologue about it in chat until it isn't relevent anymore.

Hellboy in Hearts of Iron 4.

It writes itself!