Shariah law does not exist

>Shariah law does not exist
>It's just a collection of muslim countries that have old british, portugese, spanish laws
>No such thing as shariah law

This guy is retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-02/khan
heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/hujil6&div=7&id=&page=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-02/khan

>Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father of Captain Humayun Khan, set off a media firestorm at the DNC last week when he criticized Trump for his "unconstitutional" policies aimed at banning Muslim immigration to the United States. A question posed by Breitbart is whether Khizr Khan's law firm, KM Khan Law Office, actually derives profit directly from Muslim immigration to the United States making him more than just an innocent conscientiousness objector to Trump's policy?

>Breitbart suggests that Khan did, in fact, stand to profit from his viewpoints shared at the DNC and point to his website bio which lists "EB-5 Investments & Related Immigration Services" as a specific area of practice. Oddly enough, since these reports have surfaced the website of Mr. Khan's law office has been taken down.

Gee, then what was my Cal Uni prof actually talking about?

Ask Anderson Cooper.

I don't know why he was nodding his head in agreement while this imbecile was talking.

heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/hujil6&div=7&id=&page=

>Juristic Classification of Islamic Law

>by Khizr Muazzam Khan

>there's no such thing as Sharia law
>there's no such thing as cultural marxism
>there's no such thing as anti-white racism
>there's no such thing as white genocide
>there's no such thing as jewish nepotism
Anyone else notice a pattern?

He's not retarded. He's knowingly spreading taqiya.

The retarded ones are the white cunts who buy into it.

Daily Reminder

This.

It's all taqiyya. Nothing is haram as long as it furthers Islam.

"can a muslim be loyal to a non-Islamic system?"

"can muslims believe in secular laws?"

"obedience to laws is worship of them; obedience to non-Islamic laws is therefore heresy"

"true Muslims fight the kufar"

"what does Jihad mean?"

"does Islam mandate the creation of an Islamic state?"

get out my country you dumb shit her son died to save his squad from a suicide bomber. she couldnt talk because the sight of her sun made her choke up.

This is a serious question. Do you care about our soldiers and their families? your actions tell me you dont.

"the sole purpose of Islam is the destruction of non-belief, uniting the world under one faith: Islam -- this is what is meant by 'religion of peace', when all nations no longer have different beliefs, there will be peace; fighting for one-world government under Sharia this is the duty of all Muslims"

great pic really sums everything up

>her son died to save his squad from a suicide bomber
He died running at a car that smashed through a checkpoint. Everyone else was smart enough not to run up to it. More like a Darwin Award than a hero. I'm sure he became a story during a lot of checkpoint trainings for masters at arms and marines on what NOT to do.

when can just gas these fuckers

no what happend was it was a suspicious truck that parked in front of the check point and he volunteered to check it out.

When and where did he say this? With the sliver fox?

Why do you people want to crash the Republican Party with no survivors? Are you STILL pissed off about Iraq?

>the sight of her sun made her choke up
wow haram pls delete

wasn't this the shitbag that wrote some paper about shariah law?????

>Ask Anderson Cooper. I don't know why he was nodding his head in agreement while this imbecile was talking.
Looks like sticking things up his own ass isn't the only thing he got wrong.