CNN BTFO BY OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

youtube.com/watch?v=W7RrQ_WHLLk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYPyth2nlYM
breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/25/milos-gay-pride-march-in-sweden-cancelled-after-threat-revealed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"maybe an apology for what your followers did"

>"absolutely not"

They shot themselves in the foot by banning this faggot. Now he is gaining popularity.

god damn that reporter has that certain look to her that gets me so erect

Who?

>lord and saviour
>Jew faggot
>not TRUMP

please commit sudoku

Why is Milo cosplaying as Anderson Cooper?

>our lord
>our savior

Kys

for keks

Sudoku wth? And Hillary will win.

Some social media site that was popular five years ago. MyTweet or something.

he gets darker and his hair gets lighter everytime someone posts him here

>being this new

If only you could kill yourself twice

>idolizing the gay Jew whose defining character traits are chutzpah and a penchant for being buggered by black men

Kys, sage

Huh?

lel

He's just transitioning into Wesley Snipes, don't disparage him you shitlord.

Milo threads should be instant bans

> A society where people feel they can turn grievances into currency

Damn. A fancy way to call them profiteering professional victims. Never really cared for the guy, even here he comes off as edgy for the sake of being edgy. But his closing part was good.

I wish Sup Forums would embrace this beautiful, untouchable god.

He looks very silly. Too much time here in America, I think. That tan and that hair. Girl, please.

he's still banned? holy kek twitter is retarded.

Hes got re-vitiligo.

>Tfw he's coming to my college
What do Sup Forums?

LOL

DAAAAAAAAYM, she wasn't ready.

good catch

He had some hard hitting statements, trolls aren't the bad guys and that fake grievances are being used as currency.

Ask him quietly if he thinks he'll still be a figure after this election cycle.

He was copying anderson cooper. It might be the funniest thing hes done

He's got the Pence look going on now

Agreed. Closing argument was fucking spot on.

But I wanna follow him on twitter now i never hear from him :-(

At least I still have Ann.

There's no evidence he encouraged twitter followers to target her

You can hate how queer he is but the guy is killing it and reaching new audiences.

Funny that reporters are so often thin hot white women. Why can't they take a big dose of their own agenda and hire some fat ugly sheboons to anchor their shows?

If the right can recapture some sizable media power, he will be there. The fight isn't over next year, user. This shit is gonna go the long haul.

bump

Literally wouldn't be able to do it. They would be to cheeky that dewyatt man let them, a gorilla, on television.

>Jewish masters pushing for her to get an apology out of him so he loses face

>he doesnt back down

When you try to shut it down but they stay woke, jewish media machine BTFO once again

He looks like what you get when you combine a fish and a trailer park.

Love it

>Started listening to his podcasts at work 2 weeks ago
>My leftist coworkers sent me to work in the basement as "punishment"
>Can now listen to his podcast even louder and slack off way more often
I love this man

>I will continue to be as offensive as possible

uh huh. on breitbart and youtube? kek.

>Jews jewing Jews

Milo is a degenerate kike faggot. He's also a coal burner. You pathetic weaklings make me wretch.

Is he dying his hair white or is his hair greying naturally?

>CNN Money

Fucking come on. This is bad, even for CNN.

Just FYI, once you hit wizard status that salt and pepper comes from nowhere.

I also have this grey stripe that just is randomly there. I dunno bro.

So what if hes a coalburner, hes gay. hes not going to have any disgusting mixed race children.

is he playing twinsies with anderson cooper?

beats being a balding cuck that s what i say!!!

>A jewish Homosexual is a "lord and savior" to the pathetic alt-right Autistical Trumpspergs

He's not our Lord and saviour, he's just a very naughty boy.

Loved that closing line though. Proper mental bastard he is like.

spicy. im hurt. 3 cents for youre liberal arts student loan.

Im starting to like Milo. Good Catholic boy. He should be the next Pope.

Also because of this shit show I've finally decided to bail from twitter. Was the only social media I used. Might hit up vkontake now.

im glad i dont have to see that faggot again on twitter

old wives tale is that you're gonna get the hair of your mother's father. If that's true I keep hair.

Not that it matters.

nice. interesting. the only old wives tale I know is that I fucked your mother.

>CNN Money

>so-she-oh-path-ee
Dumb bitch.

>What kind of cut you want senpai
>Give me that 1980's Leslie Nielsen look
>Say no more

ask him why he played the victim card and didnt attend the Swedish pride parade going through muslim areas like he said he would

Twitter is concerned about the 'momentum' from Milos tweet.
Twitter is not concerned about the 'momentum' from radical islamist tweets

I came here to post that too.That reporter is maga hot.

His hair looks like Mike Pence

>kike getting fucked by blacks
>blacks are to busy fucking the kike so they dont chimp out and rape white womyn

Sounds like a win to me

>a faggot talking about women getting horrible diseases

ok now i know not to pay any more attention this faggot or the "alt right"

>what I'm trying to do is draw attention to a critique to main stream beauty culture
Kek, milo is such a faggot, just admint you were trolling.

>fat and ugly, ugly, ugly, fat
>it's actually an act of compassion and a critique of the body positivity.
pol hates him but I honestly can't get enough of him

I agree with many things Milo says but he is single handedly normalizing homosexual degeneracy among conservatives which i think is an unstated(?) goal for him.

you are wrong. he is very outspoken about to push being gay back to fringes of society where it belongs. he thinks that accepting gayness devalues being gay, more or less.

That reporter chick is like "They're making me say this PC shit, but I work fucking hard to not be a fat fuck. I'm so glad somebody's saying this shit."

What is wrong with her (female interviewer) eyes? What is it with her face? Has she ever been on camera?

I hate this faggot but I like that he uses his fag card to piss these people off

Exactly what I was thinking
See above.

she wants his dick

Conservatives have become way more accepting of homosexuality due to his influence. I've even seen him retweet someone saying as much.

Did he really pussy out on that?

>lord and savior
just another faggot.
But that interview was alright. It's nice to see someone refuse to backtrack the moment a little pressure is applied

I haven't seen her body, mate. I'll trust your assessment that she is fit through a killer workout and you're better at spotting at it.

However that makeup can't be forgiven. She should have let Milo work that over. I can't tell if she is 30 or 50.

>Malfunctioning Goy

MEIN SIDES

And why doesn't that Greek cocksucker not offer his show as simple MP3 on some service to download? It's not that much of a deal. He's got an interview with Roger Stone out.

>
The Milo Yiannopoulos Show: Episode 18 - Roger Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=eYPyth2nlYM

>Sup Forums's hero is a gay Jewish race mixer

Sounds about right

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/25/milos-gay-pride-march-in-sweden-cancelled-after-threat-revealed/

you didnt really think he would go to a muslim hellhole to prance around like a magic pony? and that way he pulled in way more attention.

fun fact: the golden one said he would protect milo. best of kekkeroni

there are dozens of simple services to download youtube videos as m4a and aac audio, even at the highest playback quality. mp3 doesn't offer any advantage.

I think she agreed with him, actually. He made excellent points.

He wont be making as much money from other random website. The amount of money you make from the giant social websites (twitter/facebook/youtube ) is unreal.

Even if he sets up his own websites n shit, he wont be making much money compared to the giant ones, because none of the big corporates will come and advertise with him.

I'm pretty sure he is cosplaying as Mike Pence

The conservative establishment can't afford to push back on gays any more. They lost that war and they're never going to win it again.

what the fuck is he doing with his hair

Agreed. I've never liked queers but everyone has massive flaws. At least he has balls to say what most of us have been thinking for some time, and the intelligence and charisma to not look like a buffoon in the process.

What a prissy little faggot.

Ovaltine is an alright guy.

He may not truly be one of us, but atleast he's debating for our sake.

>Malfunctioning Goy
>profile picture is the happy nazi guy with whiskey in his hand

THEY ARE ONTO US !

Milo may be a degenerate and a disingenuous Jew exploiting online culture for profit, but I still agree with everything he said in that interview

He got a huge follwing because of his fight against feminism, face it dumb fuck, all men are in this together, straight, gay or bi. Feminists hate us, and Milo can at least play the gay card against the feminazis

And all of the podcasts I listen to offer an MP3 option without subscription.

>Using Twitter
>Shitting on people who use Reddit

Milo should have called CNN out on the fact that they don't have big fat ugly news anchors.

I have a high school classmate who is a CNN reporter (female).

He's absolutely fucking right. This PC bullshit and degeneracy acceptance is destroying western civilization.

His legend grows...