>great culture
>amazing food
>astonishing history
>beautiful art
>attractive women
>fantastic language
>spectacular architecture
>awe inspiring music and national anthem

What is the greatest country in Europe and why is it France?

Pretty much no contest really.
But civic nationalism will be their downfall unfortunately.

None of that is true

>none of that is true

>attractive women

Debatable.

>None of that is true

Only superficial and pretentious douchebags like France

>it's an inbred, anti intellectualist brit episode

Britain's history is better

so mad

You like France?

>Britain's history is better

Good post

>so mad

no, even merlin was based on french stories lmao

It's Germany and that's because it isn't France.

Kek, the french government sees the family unit as a social concept so if you suspect your wife cucked you are not allowed to do a dna test unless the court allows you.
Also their architecture and art are typical southern european I would actually say that in both departments that the italians would be better. Their cuisine is overrated as fuck though italian, spanish and turkish cuisines are better. Their language also sounds faggy as fuck spanish sounds much better than it.
I'll give you the beautiful women and nice anthem though.
Also about history they haven't been relevant on any level since napoleon and even before that they became great over the backs of peasants ,while other countries actually became great and richer as a whole france was a feudal shithole.

Br*tain's history is literally just an addendum to French history

>so mad

>language also sounds faggy as fuck spanish sounds much better than it
aj ja ik akree wijjjjjjj jouuuu MIJN FJJJJJJEUND

>Kek, the french government sees the family unit as a social concept
But that's true, and it has evolved much through History.
During Ancien Régime, the nobles would send their children away until their education was complete

>____________ _________ _________
__________ __________ _________
_____ __________ __________, __________ ______ _______

truly, Australia has much to teach us in the art of shitposting

Wacky bruce is here haha

indeed they don't know how is real france and paris you can see those retarded young girls in asia especially south korea and japan who are desperate to have channel bags

>indeed they don't know how is real france
Do you? You seem to think Paris is real France, which is not the case.

lulz

THANKJ JOUUUUU BJJJJJJJJO

I'm sure your wifes son also thinks like that.

This french banter is killing me. The guy talking about british history, dude why do you think English has so many words from middle french?

>French culture
AHAHHAAHHAHAHA
don’t make me laugh

the only real French flag is the flag from which the red and blue strips can be detached

*burn down their own country because they're afraid of us*

>tourism industry scams the entire world female population by selling them a beautiful Paris with streets full of romantic frenchmen while in reality it's grey/dirty as fuck and full of agressive gypsies, arabs and niggers
>soviet tier tax system to breed more niggers and pay legions of useless social workers
>politics dumb and rotten as fuck with an authoritarian state thinking they are a democracy
>former national pride and self-confidence merely turned into jealousy and laziness
>"civic nationalism" lmao
>die hard materialists with not a single ounce of spirituality anymore
>culture slowly but surely replaced by americano-jewish one
>native youth is literally fleeing the country moving to neighbouring, asian and anglo countries
>niggers and arabs everywhere replacing the natives (white minority in births by 2024)
>more and more cosmopolitan with native females that would breed with Krogans without a second thought if they landed here tomorrow while of weeb french men are producing armies of supreme gentlemen in east asia

>muh capital of France is not real France

pédé va
Time to deal with the reality, the state of Paris is the future for this country.

t. Bougnoule

>Only traitors and supremacists like England

Vive l'alliance Franco-Allemand, you pitiful isolationists!

t. delusional mutt, let me guess your father was senegalese and you think you are actually french because it was written in the history at school.

>Paris is France

True but Asians in general are Naive and underinformed about foreign countries.

Barcelona is prettier than Paris but yes, it is best overall cunt.

You’re not fooling anyone Muhammed
Go and blow yourself up faggot

> British culture is eating disgusting meals, drinking tea and consuming too much sugar. Also rain and ''where soo white because shit weather''

> Full of niggers now
> Can't defend against sandniggers
> Couldn't conquer any land of value
> >Best cunt
kek

>Couldn't conquer any land of value
All the good places were already colonized.

And?

not so white hands typed this post

And it's quite difficult to get the cool places when everyfuckingbody blocks your path and take your beloved colonies away.

>> Couldn't conquer any land of value

That's why we are the biggest country in Western Europe

man I'm done with Apezilians

>full of niggers
>Narcoterrorism
> Couldn't conquer any land of value

Speak for yourself, ignorant ape.

That would be Ukraine, tb h

Yeah Ukraine is totally western Europe

this is a great thread, but on the other hand

Hahaha ein Österreicher ohne Augen und Ohren denkt, dass ich Türke oder so bin. Ich bin Deutsch, Weiß und im Gegensatz zu dir weder dumm, noch Aboriginie.

Hahaha an Austrian lacking eyes and ears thinks I'm a Turk or smth..I'm German, white and as opposed to you not ignorant or an Aboriginie.

oh, yea, western europe, sorry, I think I'm kind of tired, kek

I think so too, sadly.

> Comparing recent colonies to old empires
> German Education

The French are inhuman

> they stink

jajajajajaa XD ich bin ein weit schfwein ünleik juden und abo

You do know there are Colonies that don't have these problems right? Yeah German Education, because I know your Country better than you know France or Germany. Also: >Shithole Brazilians trying to fling their monkeyshit at people from nice countries, because you suffer and are unrefined and without honor

this
we're superior to Hu*Ans

Note to self: cross bucketlist entry no 2295: ''Banter an Australian so hard, he loses temper and rages.''

Sucks to be you. I win.

>______ _______ ________ _______ I banter you I win

>Moving goalposts

I banter, you lose your cool, I win. Aren't these th rules of the anglo cultural game named banter? Did you forget your own roots? Are youi Anglo or some Lebanese? I'm serious.

>fritz is being autistic again

Please, have some schnitzel with ketchup on it as a congratulatory meal.

Dude: you're kind of a munted fucking retard* if this is what constitutes as "Kultüral Game ov Banter" or "winning" lol

*even for a German

very german post
but yes he is probably a leb

That's only because everybody ganged up on Germany in the last war. If not, Germany would be the largest country in Europe.
You should have tried taking it anyway.

The monkey was right. Fuck France. Most overrated country on the planet.

I'd rather have Morbier and a 2008 Bordeax, but thanks, appreciated. My Autism is truly weaponized desu.

>Most overrated country on the planet
My ass, everyone shits on us.

>That's only because everybody ganged up on Germany in the last war. If not, Germany would be the largest country in Europe.

>they didn't win because they lost

No shit?

C'est pas vrai. La France polarise. Il y a des mecs qui sont dissapointe de ses visits au Paris, des mecs qui ont faux stéréotypes et les idiots et 'Arschlöcher'. Ne t'enquiete pas de ces simpletons. On va ils enculer au avenir.

Thanks for showing me the mirror, did not notice.
That's what I thought. He held his own mirror by thinking I'm not white. He saw himself not me. Behind the mirror was a white guy responding to him. The perfect Illusion for dumb people.

>not a single counter argument
He is right, stop being a baby, only thing that I still love in this country is the beautiful nature and the captivating historical heritages our ancestors left to us but for the rest modern France is a declining country which has burnt its political (the monarchy) and spiritual (the church) landmarks.
Now it's moving toward destroying its racial identity (grand remplacement) and its culture (americanization).

There is no serenity or optimism for the future in France right now otherwise the french youth would not leave en masse.

>Britain's history of losing to France is better

French people are subhumans

t.rans

French people are good neighbors.
I bet 90% ITT never have been to France.

How mätsch is Ficki Ficki?
I hävv fifty Yuros.

French and German people are so rude, they have no manners

t. Nassim

>French and German people are so rude, they have no manners
This

>French people are good neighbors.
Can't really return the compliment Hans, even though used germans were much more peaceful than french until prussian autism took over.

>?
Germans are nice neighbours. Polite and good-natured, from my experience.

Hmmmm

We were deceived by the Eternal Austrian

Just some friendly banter between good neighbours, l'ami.

Well...
>wars 1700-1914
>military budget
>military budget per capita
>overall military budget

This is the worst opinion I've seen opined on this board in a long time tbqh

Those numbers can't be right

>couldn't conquer any land of value
Well that's true tbqh, we still hold guyana even though it has a land frontier with Brazil, fucking shite.

It includes colonial endeavours.

no
we didn't care enough and lost them to the brits

Waging war against sand people is still war, mate.

Y-you too.

I have them. You are rude and generalising. Take a good look at yourself today.

>implying we don't have guyana, polynesia, a bunch of nice tourist destinations and the largest economic exclusive zone in the world
The brits have lost everything of value they had, we didn't. WE are the only euro country to still hold something in south america today. WE can launch our rockets to space. WE have the best colonial empire in the present day.
What have the brits won by invading a slightly bigger part of the world than us? 1 billion indians that speak english and want to poo in london? Lmao.

Let the past rest, clean your sorrows, fight by our side as we will on yours from NOW on. Ilike you, do you like me too?

This.