Any guides for learning Russian for beginners? And any more sources for learning Russian...

Any guides for learning Russian for beginners? And any more sources for learning Russian? Besides Sup Forums wiki of course.

short guide to learn russian:
1- you don't

Porque?

Just show russian girl your passport and she will open her legs, you don't need to learn the language

porque no se necesita, mi hermano

Entonces que idioma debo aprender, hermano? Ya sé español, creas que portugués vale la pena?

t. virgin minority cuck

Everybody says that your girls are all whores, are they wrong?

Does looks not matter for Slavic pussy Ivan?

We have typical average amount of whores, comparing to other european countries. Should mention, that most of them have southern or cockhole ancestry.

Are you trying to tell me that russian girls are traditional?

No, they're not traditional. Most of them are pretty much westernized by now.

What is enraging you so much? Moscow and Petersburg are typical european cities now.

How about you, Juan? how are your women? I've been with mostly Mexicanas but they're Chicanos so I don't know the true mexican gf experience.

Wish I could have a beautiful Russian gf.

i mean sure, some of them wouldnt mind marrying a 5/10 to get a swedish citizenship(neither would i tbqh), but they’re not willing to jump on every single american dick like mexican mamacitas do, mind you

When it was the Soviet Union, girls were virgins even they were 25 years old

It's a meme. But overall morals was stricter, for sure. I don't really like it myself, I prefer things as it is now.

Same here, Aussie.

>It's a meme
nope, i remember when i saw that crazy dude of zhirinovsky saying that in the soviet union he was able to see virgin girls in university, now try to do the same today

most girls there can speak english, no need my man

>crazy dude
That's the whole point. He's a mad jew who speak utter nonsense everytime.
Why russian women are so overrated? Don't have any clue on this.

He is always trashing the communists and Lenin, so i don't think he was wrong

>most girls there can speak english
Lol what.

Maybe the grass is greener on the other side, Vlad.

That cannot be discussed. He just not mentally sane, so have not a slightest interest in his opinions.

You are speaking English....

I'm not a girl, I'm a neckbeard nerd, lol.

I had a 50/50 chance...

Can someone give me a quick rundown on verb endings depending on who you are talking about? I mean in the nominative case.
Like how germans say ich liebe/du liebst/er liebt.

Of all girls I know, only one have ability to conversate in English. She is English teacher, of course.

>it's all hohols honest
B гiлoc.

>imblying the girl i fucked on leningradka yesterday wasn’t a cockshlushka
come now

jeez this is difficult
w-will I still he able to fugg russian дeвoчки if I end all the verbs the same way or will they just laugh at me?

Here's her pic.

not everyone’s a kissless virgin, bud. using pics as arguments doesn’t particularly cut it either

do you live in a big city? or outside of a city?

How do I get a straight russian bf? He has to be at least 180cm and very white, I don't care about anything else
I can provide for him because my parents are rich and I'm in medical school