THIS is the actress of Enchantress

THIS is the actress of Enchantress....

Seriously did they really have to turn her so fucking ugly in the movie? she even looked far off the books.....

I like creepy looking Enchantress more

Katana and Harley are there to fulfill cheesecake stuff

Delevingne is pretty hot

She probably wanted to look ugly, senpai. I mean, she retired from modeling, didn't she?

>Doesn't want to get fucked by a dirty, primal, kinky witch.
Pleb taste

Who the fuck cares, bruh. She looks qt as a swamp monster. Just because she doesn't make your dick tingle doesn't mean they messed up.

The design is more the issue than the actress if you're going to criticize something as ugly. She was a pretty normal looking hot witch in the comics but they went with a weird swamp thing.

user, you do realize not every character in a movie needs to be 10/10, right?

She's the Toliet Witch from India

the fuck I thought the enchantress was Thor's villain...

[citation needed]

there are 2. Thor's is an evil witch but wants sex with people, DC's is just a dick doing it for lolz

>ulgy
lol ok fag

I like how fucking disgusting and dirty they made her look.

Making her a little dirty and putting her in bad clothes doesn't suddenly make her ugly.

My guess would be is that it will be for contrast between "Enchantress" and June. So you can see what the power does to her. I'd bet June Moon is still pretty cute (although I don't find this woman attractive in the least).

I know she has this very weird, kind of unappealing look to her, but I find Cara hot as fuck. I can't explain it. Something about her thick eyebrows too, which I know a lot of people don't like either.

EYEBROWS

Hey! It's "Enchantress Should Be Sexy" guy! Long time no see! Did you have an anyeurism over Enchantress' look while you were gone? How are you holding up with the movie about to be released?

I'd tap. Seems like an improvement to me.

Am I the only one who likes how creepy and dirty she looks and is somehow massively turned on by it?

you are not alone, I wonder how kinky she gets.