>pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-BDU-TvlTg
youtube.com/watch?v=A1Wm4kG6ON8
youtube.com/watch?v=lrE9PHsbCXA
youtube.com/watch?v=R4nAvDXpvHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evil Coop is using the billionare from mullholand drive to try and stop coop. Initially he used his funds to create the glass box so at the exact moment that the entity in the glass box appears, Coop would appear there and immediately get murdered. Thus Bob would not have to return to the lodge.

The eyeless lady stops this though and he is saved yet again and replaced with dougie, which was also a contingency plan created by Bob in case his plan failed. He is with dougie now and with this information had sent assassins hired by lorraine to kill Coop. She did not kill him in the allotted time so he kills her and this connection is confirmed with the billionare and the envelope.

This means that Coop is now in danger because he knows that the other spirits of the lodge are trying to bring Bob back. Why? Because he has not returned in a long time denying Mike and the man from another place's gargambozia.

This to me is definitely what is happening.

Thoughts?

Anything anyone wants to add to this so were all on the same page.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-BDU-TvlTg

WHEN IS DOUGIE GETTING OUT OF HIS COMA? HE'S BECOMING MORE LUCID? MAYBE HE WAKES UP NEXT EPISODE?

PLEASE? ;_;

Never ever

youtube.com/watch?v=A1Wm4kG6ON8

Dougie Jones is one thicc bih??!?!?

Why did the woodpeckers turn on him?

youtube.com/watch?v=lrE9PHsbCXA

>if you reply you get punished
I don't think this is how it works, user.

While fighting the little people stabber.

don't you want to die user?

youtube.com/watch?v=R4nAvDXpvHk

who is /ourguy/

Because they felt he sold out when he did Elephant Man and Dune.

Where are my HellooOOooOOOo anons?

HELLOOOOOO OOO OOOO

I'm still more into actual girls than girls (male). It was just fucking weird after a while being with him/her when we grew up together. I always thought he acted a little bit like a girl, but I never knew he would transition. I still think of him as that guy we used to have fun in childhood than a girl with a new name. I hope (s)he's happy.

Cooper (even as Dougie) will always be /ourguy/.

you are going back to missoulaaa
montanaaaa
thank mr jackpot
were not gonna talk about judy
lynched
frosted
helllooooo-ooooo

Chad is Sup Forums's guy, like it or not.

Sheriff Truman, im Bobby Briggs.

call for help

>they became not so nice
:( poor david

i died

i love this general i swear

Amazing. Why is the box in new York though?

you're a big deputee

reddit the post

So what if Ike kills Janey-E in front of Coop and it snaps him back to reality cos of Caroline?

me too user

missed that one

>diane is the tape recorded
OLD
L
D

*Brigg

Two piles of dirt with no real peaks

Then he will die seconds later.

Did you see the viewership for new season? This show dropped hard, I guess SHO won't renew it.

teeth

When will truck and manletposting get the attention they deserve?

Chad is *not* our guy. He is perpetually LYNCHED and FROSTED, spends his time bitching about Twin Peaks staples like Lucy and Andy being secretly retarded. He represents the normies that don't appreciate the show. You just know Chad is into the most pleb shit possible.

YOU ARE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA

It's not even a season, really. Just an 18-hour movie sequel to the original series. Why would they renew it?

>Chad is into the most pleb shit possible.

like splitting up your mother's thighs?

It used to be Jerry Horne

He went from /ourguy/ to /r/trees

HELLLLLOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOO

HelllooOOooOoo-oOooOOo

OH NO MISTER SPIKE

PLEASE DONT VIST ME

Hawk

HELLLLLOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOO

Fuck off.

That's where the billionare is I think.

teacher will die and be wrapped in plastic

Pete

these two pics are the only reason i am coming to /tpg/

/mygal/

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!
thank mr jackpots

I'll just report 'em to the mods so you can safely return to reddit

HELL GOD BABY DAMN NO

kys

Mr. Jackpots, I'm deputy Bobby Briggs

>uh, you don't get to bring coffee

OLD THREAD

OLD THREAD

ACTUAL SPOILERS So Richard Horne is going to kill the fat lady from the diner and her kids will find her

What a jerk and a pleb you are.

The end of Episode 9.

This makes it sound like something bad is going to happen at the RR. Maybe Richard will come back and kill Shelly and Heidi will jump on his car to stop it.

Hopefully never. He is funny and misterious this way.

Nah, it's gonna be Amanda Seafood. Where do you think they're getting the drugs from?

It will be renewed. Stop being a fag. Showtime is going to win a TON of Emmys from this revival. Prestige is everything for these companies.

MAAAAAAIRZY DOATS AND DOZY DOATS AND LIDDLE LAMZY DIVEY

>story cuts away to anyone but Dougie Jones

HellooOOoooOOo

Do you guys ever stop to think about how one day you'll wake up and check the Internet but be greeted with headlines about David Lynch's death? Most likely within your lifetime. Somewhere in your future this day is waiting to happen. FeelsBadMan.jpg

how to hack police station with landline phone??

That guy is seriously an incredible actor. Ive seen him in minor roles everywhere but watching Twin Peaks recently was the first time I was like "hey, its that motherfucker!". He does some serious vocal gymnastics as Major Briggs. I could listen to that character talk all day.

Was it autism?

Which episodes can I skip already?

Ask me anything

5 is a big fat 'skip'.

all of them

1-6

haha doge

every single one
nothing happens

I think that one day he'll just disappear and never be seen again. Like he'll stand up and jump out of a moving jumbo jet without a parachute and his body will never be found.

New /tpg/ meme:

Doge Jones

1-4

skip your life

wew lad

FROSTED

Could this lady be Ronnete?

doge jones

Why does he wear the big suit?

Post recommended MacLachlankino, I cant get enough of this guy. Dune sucks and I've already seen Blue Velvet.

For you
Showgirls

The Flintstones

Portlandia

The Trial.
He does this weird english accent combined with his Donald Love role from GTA III.

she looks too young to be ronette

Any good conspiracy theory about the third season?

the flintstones, showgirls, the doors and portlandia

Ronette's actress was already in the mauve room spaceship warning Coop about her mother.

The Major

memes aside if this season continues like this it's gonna be my favourite tv series ever, it's fucking flawless