I don't get it

I dont get it

Sneed's Feed & Seed
Formerly Egg's

Tell me about the egg!
Why does he wear the suit?

Lenny was right about eggs fyi.

youtube.com/watch?v=AHAFMFFQlkI

He was right about them, in that the latest paradigm is that food has little to no effect on your body's cholesterol level anyway, and a large portion of it is how your body converts it.

Eggs fegg and segg?

So what's the most bizarre/unhealthiest thing Homer has eaten? (that was actually food).

Obviously his pattened waffle thing that had a whole stick of butter in the middle

And what the hell was that thing he made when they were out of food? It was like..pie crust....some kind of liquid (tonic?) and chives.

The rotten sub

What about that gum with ham in it or something
Or was that Futurama?

speaking which..10 lbs of thawed shrimp

the ribwich

L.M.A.O. that egg heard that chuck's feed and seed was changing hands, soon to be come sneed's feed and seed! run egg run! haha

Ham flavored gum was futurama. War is the H word, fry joins the military to get a discount and then war were declared

Which one had some kind of crunchy gum? Or was that another show

I see those egg council creeps got to you too

No, you got it all wrong. It's not like that.

>being literally this fucking high

ayyy caught you

That I do not recall

There's a Simpsons episode where Homer is like "I'm a white man, aged 20 to 45, everyone listens to me." Then it shows him getting a can out of the cupboard that says "Nuts and Gum, Together at last!"

I am raising chickens,I take all the eggs I need,from them
it's good stuff

welp thats what i get for not reading the thread

>"I'm a white man, aged 20 to 45, everyone listens to me."
Ah, the good times where you could make a joke and not have a bunch of crybabies in both sides calling for a boycott.

I honestly thought you were shitposting and/or trolling
Yea, I hear ya.