This will be end of Trump's campaign

At this point why doesn't just forcefully remove Trump from running for president using executive order.

He believes Trump is unfit right? Then how can a unfit man run for president?

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/donald_you_ignorant_slut_joe_bob_briggs
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874
pastebin.com/24QyGpaB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk, ask China

king nigger will flee america to dubai after his term ends. watch.

Said the increasingly nervous man

takimag.com/article/donald_you_ignorant_slut_joe_bob_briggs

>I won’t even go into the hundreds of “unfit to be President” screeds, because they all ignore one basic fact of our system: If you receive 270 votes in the electoral college, you are by definition fit to be President. Democracy’s a bitch, dudes.

it doesn't matter how much power Obama thinks he has. Outside of his own voice, the only power the president of the United States has to influence the selection of his successor is a single vote which is cast alongside the 330,000,000 other Americans.

The man can say whatever he wants. He cannot stop Trump.

>>I won’t even go into the hundreds of “unfit to be President” screeds, because they all ignore one basic fact of our system: If you receive 270 votes in the electoral college, you are by definition fit to be President. Democracy’s a bitch, dudes.
In addition, you have to be a natural born citizen, at least 35 years of age, and have lived in the US the last 14 years.

Election is canceled everyone. You heard the Glorious Leader.

i hope king nigger gets sent to Guantanamo as soon as trump enters the white house

>In addition, you have to be a natural born citizen, at least 35 years of age, and have lived in the US the last 14 years.
yes. you cannot receive a single electoral vote unless those requirements are met.

WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT OBONGO THINKS

wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

pastebin.com/24QyGpaB

>MSM and Obama not realizing they only strengthen my resolve to MAGA

KEEP IT COMING YOU GLOBALIST FAGGOTS

Funny, I don't remember GWB intervening like this against Obama in 2008.

This lame duck P.O.S can't leave office soon enough.

Good thing America isn't a dictatorship and he can't decide for us.

He should be quiet. He already looked stupid threatening the UK about remaining in the EU.

>Implying Obama's credentials made him fit to serve as president.
The closest he was to politics was a junior senator, who only got his seat because the actual senator died in office and they needed someone to fill his seat. He also abstained from virtually every vote because he never showed up to vote or never committed to a yay or nay on an issue.

He has had less experience with the different type of people you will encounter as president than Trump has, and it showed in his various gaffs with world leaders. Obama is the last person who should say that about someone who has conducted business in the US and in other countries, and has rubbed elbows with politicians all his life.

Uhoh. What happens when people cross Obama's red line?

Malia...enough..clapping your ass...

*gaffes

He frowns.

*Unless you are Obama

Obama's a cunt that thinks he's the king of the world and can do what he wants, he doesn't generally murder people though from my understanding (that's Hillary's job).

King Nigger just gave $400 million to Iran (oh and nukes) and he's saying enough? Apparently $300 mil wasnt enough?

>Obama's approval ratings drop 20% by election day
MEME IT INTO REALITY

>told UK not to brexit
>brexit
>tells Americans not to vote for trump
>vote for trump
I seriously cannot wait to see his face on November 8th

probably the only good thing hes done.

a strong iran means its harder for the kikes to create greater israel.

can someone do one on trump similar to pic related?

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

>1 post by this id

You guys seriously gave me hope on that one...here's to hoping we can celebrate together once more in November

jewbag

Lmao the muslim brotherhood and the democrats are under the microscope together once again

Really makes one think

president obama, upset to find out his daughter is a twerk-machine, takes his anger out on future president donald trump

How does Obama not realize that making these kinds of statements only strengthens Trump's claim that the elections are rigged?

I'm honestly worried that if Trump loses, even if he loses fairly, the establishment has hinted so hard that they're influencing the outcome of the election that Trump's base will not accept the outcome of the election as legitimate.

>Obama thinks he has the power to silence people
Fuck I can't wait till he's gone.

>the establishment has hinted so hard that they're influencing the outcome of the election that Trump's base will not accept the outcome of the election as legitimate.

and thats where the FEMA camps come in?

thats right Obama, keep shitting on Trump.

Its not like Obama is the most hated liberal communist Muslim President ever or anything

the more they attack Trump, the more THEY MAKE HIM STRONGER

Barrack "I'd like my head to stay on so I'll do anything you say sir" Obama

This guy is the reason brexit won the moment he went over there and opened his fat mouth the Brits decided to leave the E.U. It will have the same effect here, remember exactly half the country hates this man with a burning passion. And the other half is split between tolerating him and adoring him. Those who adore him were never going to vote for Trump.

Do you believe the bullshit you spew? There was no "turning point" for Brexit; it was a surprise victory for leave on the day of the vote. And Obama has an approval rating of over 50%, that's one of the highest of his term. He has plenty of support, not everyone thinks like Sup Forums.