He’s undoubtedly a scum but we Japanese also are very indifferent about those who are on the verge of suicide

He’s undoubtedly a scum but we Japanese also are very indifferent about those who are on the verge of suicide.

The reality is that Tokyo people always clicking their tongues for the delay on train diagram when someone jumped into train to kill himself.

They only care when some qt killed herself, for the loss of good pussy. I hate this country and the people.

>blahblahblah were cucks blahblah

Statistically speaking you've just killed yourself

didnt you just make this thread? shouldn't you be more concerned that you care more about the person after they are dead than while they are alive...(otherwise they wouldn't have killed themselves in the forest)

Hang yourself yoshi

>lgbt mark on the shoulder
Is he a gay after all?

>He’s undoubtedly a scum
No he's not, I hate how our "society" is treating this

>girl lies about rape and almost puts an innocent man in jail
"But she started a conversation! Who cares if she lied, rape is a real problem! If you complain/attack her you're a rape supporter!"

>dude films a dead body
"What did that w*hite m*le think he's doing?! Argh you should just kill himself!"

how about migrating to thailand or vietnam? philippines also seems not bad those are all poor shitholes but everything is cheap and easy there

I hear you like boys, user.

Come to russland, the depression is a way of life here. And almost nobody kills himself!
>rainbow
>spectre of visible light
>gay
The west has abducted you, comrade. 10 years in gulag.

if only lithuania had a forrest like this one

>And almost nobody kills himself!
But you can be killed by mad gopnik instead! It's very convenient, no forest walk at all!
>10 years in gulag
Your mom first.

dont put everybody in same bag, i hate both those nazi females and this uneducated cunt.

That forest is cursed place and ordinary people never be there. I’m kinda surprising for his low spiritual sense at astonishing degree.

>cursed place
>2k18
>believing in curses and ghosts
Japs' mind are surely never has left the Stone Age.

>I hate this country and the people

>sees gay shit in every rainbow
>mom jokes
Alexey awaits you!

It seems the curse has caught up with him.

Anyway better than masturbate on some bellend manlet like you.

Don’t be fooled by materialist scientists, they are real.

樹海フォーーーーー

Japs don't even have need to be high to see things. Nice.

>having to go somewhere to kill yourself
Would never work, we're too lazy.

>cursed place
tfw chernobyl is less cursed than random forest in "not enougth nuked" sunrise land

I remember this place.

Pew pew

Get Out Of Here, Frogker

*guitar playing by campfire intensifies*

>we Japanese
You aren't a Japanese to begin with.

>telling someone else kill themselves
you're only proving him right though

>hahaha japcucks still live in the stooooooone age

Its Japanese tradition

why you keep posting this every fucking time? you seriously believe there is no japanese person posting on this board? just stop it, you are annoying.

>tfw you will never be Japanese

>we Japanese

Why you're so excited, Mohammed? 70% of jewropeans believe in some flying Jew who will wait for you in afterlife. That shit is no better.

Honestly, nobody cares about men who kill themselves. Japs are just upset a gaijin made light of the issue. Its like blacks dont care when they kill other but pretend to be rightous when a cop kills them.

Famous japanese tatemae hipocrisy. "We are ok, we have no problems, we have no crimes".

do you not have any law or legal technicality he can be arrested on? surely there is some excuse you can make up to lock him away

>they are real.

I have to agree with jap user

where can i watch the video

Considering you flag, it will not benefit him much.

>And almost nobody kills himself!
i guess you're being sarcastic but alright

Japs don't report most of the suicides or write it as an incident.

I love how the Russians have taken over this thread, it’s pretty funny

THIS
fuck those Jap rats

I believe in cursed forests

>I love how the Russians
>pretty funny

Rolling for 9

Rolling for 2

english teacher larping as jap