LISTEN UP THIS IS WORTH THE READ

LISTEN UP THIS IS WORTH THE READ

James Woods

The man has an IQ documented to be between 180-184, making Einstein (160) mildly retarded by comparison. He is right-wing and holds our views. Why have we not declared him our leader?

Seriously, with his level of intelligence and enough people behind him (us) there could be TRUE change, a true, well thought-out and intelligent conservative revolution of society.

Here's what we do: go on twitter and tweet James Woods @RealJamesWoods "Sup Forums declared you are king, please come post on our board". With enough people doing this we can summon the super genius who can help us win against libtards and SJWs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw
youtube.com/watch?v=RAWlatVUFDo
imdb.com/name/nm0000249/bio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*declared you our king

shit, we don't want to make ourselves sound retarded to him

sure

why would he give a fuck about Sup Forums?

Fucking 14 year olds man

I've been following him on Twitter for years

You sound retarded already.

Seriously. Just ask him to come shitpost with us. Hell, he might be here already.

>come for the fuck threads
>stay for the bantz

Which IQ test scores high as 184 or even above 160?

There's no guarantee he'd give a fuck, but maybe he would so it's worth a shot. If we get him to start posting on Sup Forums that would be the tits. He could redpill just about anyone with his IQ

No, don't do this you fucking retards

>The man has an IQ documented to be between 180-184
GEE WILLIKERS! underageb&

If he's so damn smart why isn't he doing something worthwhile instead of being a fucking actor?

okay, you're being a little faggot, but james woods is actually totally awesome

he's fucking crazy, he proabbly does

if you get too high they'll give you a test for higher aptitude people

Post of the day, seriously.

Keep it up retard.

Right noodles. Step up.

That's what we're trying to get him to do.

literally predicted a terrorist attack

youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw

>IQ 180
>become an actor

why.jpg

money

pfft James Woods? really?

and when did einstein even take an IQ test? is his IQ ever recordeD? i have been asking that question and no one can answer. did einstein ever sit down and even take an iq test?

its more like this

>become an actor
>pretend to be a genius for the cameras

Lots of intelligent people become actors, because they like doing it and, despite what you may believe, there is a demand for intelligent people in the acting world. Just take a look at Robin Williams, typecasted as a brilliant funny guy, who then lands pretty much every one of his roles as a brilliant funny man, because he WAS a brilliant funny man that could act like one really well.

Acting does actually take intelligence and talent to be worth anything otherwise. It can take a lot to basically completely change who you are and all your mannerisms to fit into a role, even for just a while. It's why all the very best actors are predictably going to be reasonably intelligent, with very high intellects not being uncommon.

i think norm macdonald should be our king

youtube.com/watch?v=RAWlatVUFDo

we need to rename the site jameswoodschan

explain tom cruise

>money
>influence
>lavish lifestyle and automatic respect

Gee, why would anyone ever want that?

Shut up you drama school faggot. Acting does not require intelligence just the ability to lie well.

he doesnt have an iq of 180, not only is this retarded, he has no source for this

this. If he sees how much support he has he may be moved to speak out more against leftists or (God willing) even run for office someday. James Woods 2020

Is it too late to swap trump and this guy?

what about him?

>drama school

top laff

I just have a lot of respect for brilliant actors and I've noticed a trend where a lot of the most successful actors are actually pretty smart, just like with every other walk of life.

imdb.com/name/nm0000249/bio

Also google "James Woods Mensa". It is documented and there are sources

He's supposed to have a massive dong too.

Not that I'd know that...

Because as based as Woods is having a literal celebrity as "king of Sup Forums" undermines the Sup Forums belief that celebrities being overly vocal on politics is degenerate

Mr. Woods has my respect but he is not king of Sup Forums

James Woods is fucking based. He is way above Sup Forums though, he would never care about this board.

I don't know. The way he writes on twitter seems very normie.

I'd think someone of that intelligence would appear more autistic

you'd probably be wrong usually