All compliments, affirmations, and congratulations are welcome here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ySzrJ4GRF7s
youtu.be/Nco_kh8xJDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank America for Soundgarden
youtu.be/ySzrJ4GRF7s
Why dead Chris.., (;_:)

I've been sitting here thinking of something good to compliment America on but I got nothing. You guys even skipped us in ww2 and let Canada liberate us.

Ty Canada, based ally.

Let me in.

Have you listened to the new Kendrick Lamar?

I love the white womens' and they love me!
American pie is delicious

Thank America for Alice in Chains
youtu.be/Nco_kh8xJDs
Why dead Layne...(;_;)

But I love you Netherlands!

i can’t think of anything significant to thank you for, so thanks for mountain dew

Thanks for keeping the middle east a clusterfuck for decades and funding terrorist organisations, all from across the other side of the world so the American public don't have to deal with any off the fallout. Quality first world nation behaviour.
Also thanks for putting a senile old man in the place of your national presidency. His sperging out on Twitter has been funny at times. He is like the retarded kid of a royal family who managed to inherit the crown instead of being hidden from the public. Hilarious stuff, wonder how long it will take him to end up completely senile and start posting shit pics to his official Twitter account.
My mum spent decades nursing the old and once they crack, they start running amok. Funny shit, from a distance.

Fuck you, you're not a boss of me to allow or disallow anything.

That said, USA is a force of good in the world. It's the most benevolent global power known to history and the only superpower in existence. It is a shining city upon the hill, not without tarnish and with its own share of violence, corruption, misery and poverty, but nonetheless one that offers unrivalled amounts of opportunity and liberty on top of standing as a beacon and protector of freedom and democracy across the face of Earth.

God bless USA!

>muh ancestor

Used ex-american corn harvesters have been really helpful in providing affordable mechanised farming to peasants once modified. Now grandpa just stay at home being neet while others drive the tractor instead of riding water buffalo in the sun.
Maybe you should have exported agriculture instead of freedom.
Also for Westwood Studios, C&C series was among the best part of the 90's for me.

Thanks americans for translating japanese anime and games.

Then why did you skip me in ww2?

Well you know. We were busy. I mean the past is the past, am I right?

but the current you is even worse

Come on buddy. Sends the chocolates. Get over it. Less talky talky more friendship.

You should've given me choco back then

thanks for choosing trump

thanks for giving us the best meme of 2017; amerimutts

>he thinks le 56% face is a meme
you're in for a surprise

You are open, friendly, happy and cutely naive.

based c&cposter