MARVEL TRINITY

Marvel is so Degenerate

Why can't it be like this in the comics? Why does Kamala have to be a bitch towards Sam, and Miles be a bland spider-person? I'd read something with the three of them being Junior Avengers or something

They've certainly got a better handle on things than their adult counterparts...

I Love Thais Kiss so much

I want to hug Sam

so who wants to bet Bendis will have Miles and Kamala dating by the end of civil war 2

Personally, I'm hoping that Bendis and Waid have a ship-off where Bendis ships Kamala/Miles while Waid goes all in on Kamala/Sam.

Just imagine how fun that would be. But no, we're stuck with Sam suffering. To think that he's the byproduct of Jeph Loeb's depression.

>All terrible characters
Sounds about right for the Marvel trinity

Miles is okay outside his own book, but yeah they don't really act like friends.

>Marvel
>good young characters for the next generation

Before we know it they'll phase put the mistake that was Miles and Sam. Over time they'll just forget about Kamala once that cash cow dries up. Then we'll be back to basics with a new new generation of heroes as always

Because they write Miles like Peter. In Cho Hulk he acted exactly like Peter would and in Kamala's book what little personality they tried to give him as science nerd is just a Peter rip off

>Marvel ever giving up on Miles or Sam
Miles has coasted on mediocrity since his introduction. His sales have always sat at comfortable levels
Sam on the other hand is laughably terrible in every way, and has shit sales to show for it. But, Marvel still thinks there's something worth keeping him around for. Plus, they don't want to have to backpedal on all that shitting they did over Richard.

Sam is actually bretty good character.

I read Vol 5 and I strongly disagree.

The solution is clearly a menage a trois

And this is coming from a samalafag

Sam is actually likeable though

>samala
My nigga. Sam deserves a win for once, why not give a brown qt gf

I wish Marvel would stop trying to push Miles.

>posts cover without comment
>isn't storytiming
I realize this is presumptuous on my part but I still feel disappointed and slightly deceived.

Marvel pushes Sam way harder.

Spider-man = Nova
Ms. Marvel = Wonder woman
Nova = Superman

They're going to have to face the music eventually. Miles still hasn't developed a personality and the only thing keeping him going is the Spider-Man name on his book (probably why they don't give him his own identity now he's in 616) as for Sam literally no one gives a shit about him, he's just lucky he's in that Avengers book. Marvel just can't into legacy heroes

Maybe but my point is there's only one Spider Man and Miles is so fucking bland I really don't care unless he gets a character overall or something

You're all fucking trash

Benis will find a way to just keep him around like Jessica Jones

>Robbie
At least those three have ongoings

patrician ship

Aside from giving him a plot besides MUH DAD, since that's obvious, what do you think Marvel could do differently in order to push him?

Interesting character interactions. If everyone likes each other off the bat you can't have a progression of the relationship.

Robbie has a nice redhead........I miss Robbie..........

>wanting to ruin the purest Marvel bromance with romantic relations

Go back to drawthreads.

Stop going to every avengers thread.

More people care about Robbie than Miles and Sam

That's how the best relationships start

make me

>Kamala instantly like Miles
>Meanwhile she's an insensitive cunt towards Sam since they met

This was at the beginning, and nothing has changed

Why does Kamela have against Sam anyways?

>why Kamala a bitch to muh Sam?
Sam has always been the buttmonkey.

This hurts on a personal level

You shippers got btfo during Secret Wars

Nothing. They should chalk this up as a learning experience and let Miles fall into obscurity where he belongs. His story line shows Bendis had no plan for this character at all. There are plenty of teen heroes out there Marvel just doesn't capitalize on what they already have

I would have loved if Miles hit it off with Japanese Spider-Man and started using a rider kick like finisher and trying to be closer to a kamen rider like hero

Something about collateral damage and Sam keeps spilling his spaghetti which makes him look like a jerk

Why is Miles so popular? He hasn't done shit.

>yfw this is all a product of loebs depression

>no friends
>no dad
>no attention
>short even for his age
Why does Marvel hate him so much

I'd say she more went from mildly annoyed with Sam to outright dislike.

To be fair, though, most of her initial interest in Miles probably comes from his connection to Peter, whereas Sam's predecessor is a literally who that she likely doesn't care abou, if she knows of him at all.

Also girls don't go for guys who lack confidence, and as glorious as Sam's initial spaghetti-spilling was, it could have been a major red flag.

Whenever Miles is off panel everyone should ask: "Where's Miles"

>hating in Sam for dropping spaghetti
Coming from fujioshit like Kamela that's just the pot calling the kettle black?

He's black and black kids like him.

Source: I'm black and he's the only marvel comic I read

>Miles and Kamala instantly hit it off
>btfo

Off-panel Miles is Miles at his most interesting.

In the end, they're just gonna go full progressivism and give Kamala her own man harem.

Though that's probably not a bad thing if you're into that. Just not my bag.

Rich needs to secretly come back as part of Worldmind so he can talk to Sam and help him out with this sort of stuff.

If there's anyone in marvel to take lady advice from, it's the guy that bagged Gamora.

She claims that Sam doesn't care about collateral damage or the little guy. He's cosmic and she's street level.

Of course Carol can go on drunken rampages roasting Lockjaw, and Kamala will still proudly wear her symbol

>and black kids like him
They only like his costume design and couldn't tell you the first thing about him. Hell I dropped like the third time he went through that whole "You can totally take Peter's place" arc

Sauce:I'm a black dude

You really think Marvel hates him over Richard?

I think he met that Jean Grey back in the Ultimate universe, I may be wrong.
I'm black and I hate him, does Marvel really have no young black heroes that could take his place?

I was actually asking about Sam. His goal for the entirety of his solo run has been finding his dad in space and bringing him back. This was achieved at the end of volume 5, but then the current writer retconned the dad to have been an imposter so he could continue using the dad plot for this volume as well.

It's kinda gotten old

Nah, Rich needs to fully come back with both arms.

She's part of an alien race that literally has no fucks to give about humanity.

Isn't that the plan for the next arc of his solo?

Medusa probably told her what Richard said to her in Thanos Imperative.

What did Miles do to deserve being stuck with these two, I thought people actually liked him.

I'm actually joking, I want a Japanese Spider-Man series more than more Miles, I actually only enjoy Ganke since he's the one with personality

He forgot how to personality.

>Teenager
>Diverse
>Shitty legacy
Why did it take Marvel so long to group him with them?

That ship is as dead as Robbie is to Marvel.

So Kamela just doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about then.

I'd be fine with Rich being this forever, make him a living Cosmic Cube that can do crazy fun shit giving no fucks because space is better than Earth.

No one claimed Kamala was a smart hero

So she's pretentious, and a hypocrite, yeah that sounds about right.

Sam tries so hard, why is his effort always rewarded with failure?

Well then the same as Miles, scrap him. They go through these same arcs and it gets them nowhere. Marvel needs a JSA that takes young heroes and mentors them. They tried that with this Avengers book but only with three teens. Maybe get some B or C-listers like Kaine,Laura, etc. and have them mentor new heroes like Mania, Robbie, Miles, Kamala, Sam (maybe he belongs in space), Cassie, and other new heroes popping up in other Avengers titles.You have them interact and we can see them develop over time. But that would require Marvel to publish a book that runs more than 12 issues

Patriot, but he's in purgatory with all of Marvel's other teen heroes

That shit needs to get retconned really fucking badly.
It is quite possibly the worst thing Bendis has ever written.

>Hating a character because of a shitty writer.

Remember when kaine was a stalker to peter? Miles is not a character, He is just need time to develop and get other writers to build a world for miles.

>relationships have to be started as soon as characters meet

He got hints from the Watcher, that was against the universal rules.

You know what? What is going on in miles book?

Fuckin seriously.Kamala and him better get together. He deserves something once in a while

The problem is Bendis wants to be the only one to write Miles. He's his pet character, so without any good writers to help Miles develop, he will be forever stuck with bendis' shit writing

Shit, Patriot was cool. Goddamn he needs to make a comeback hard.

He's being held captive by Hammerhead, in the ANAD Avengers he's being held captive by Annihilus, in Peter's book he's being held captive by Regent.

>bulid a world
Why do that when we can just him Pete's old one?

He deserves better than Kamala at this point

Miles has been around for five or six years and had more push than Kaine ever did. The problem is no one has anything new to add to Miles, he's just another Spider-Blank. In other books he basically acts like Peter and his own book has been stagnant since the beginning

Whoops meant for

Seems like Black Cat and Hammerhead have teamed up to kill him. And then there's something about a fat mutant named goldballs

>is horny
>gets grounded by sassy latina grandma
>Ganke outs him to Goldballs which makes him mad
>Black Cat hired Hammerhead to capture him for whatever reason

No the problem is that only one writer has been able to write his ongoing and he's shit so no one else can do anything with him even if they wanted to

You know if his sales are going the way they are he will probably be killed of when they get together. Kamala hasn't lost a gwen/uncle Ben yet right?

My nigga Goldballs is still around. What about Tempus

What is this page from, please?

Nah, too late. FYI: Sam was in the same panel before trying to be chill with both of them.

>Bendis wants to be the only one to write Miles
I don't think that's true, he's been in about several different non-bendis books so far and he hasn't even been in 616 that long.

Also people loved him in Secret Wars because the 'pls don't bully' tenant of Miles' personality is honestly his most consistent trait.

I feel sorry for him, Miles has potential but unless we get Bendis out of the picture he isn't allowed to grow.