All of the good countries are Protestant

>All of the good countries are Protestant
Hmmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0e5lbnBMP2U
youtube.com/watch?v=LJGpWxVy6d8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_States#/media/File:Map_of_US,_Religions.svg
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/state/michigan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>majority of countries that recognize faggot """marriages"""" are also protestant
hmm....

this map is shit

Isn't Lutheranism different from Anglicanism

>he divides countries to “good” and “bad”
the 56% autism is real

>any of those countries
>good

>Ceapann do bhealach

Australia is barely religious and the most religious areas are also the most backward and least developed. This trend is global.
Though for the sake of the infographic, the most dominant cult here is Catholicism. Those vermin have been here since day zip.

Australia has more Catholics than protestants
Africa is Christian as fuck

Christfags and snackbars have been slaughtering each over over the continent for ages. Wasn't that massive civil war not long ago in Somalia basically a fight between christians and muslims?

I don't even know in Somalia its basically not a country
that happend in Sudan though the north are basically arab and the south is Christian and as black as you get

>Azerbaijan
>sunni Islam

Protestantism encourages free-thinking and change

name me 3 protestant countries that aren't shit

americans are raised on hollywood morality

No Somalia is basically all Muslims. It was between the govt. and snackbars, there's also separatist regions that have functioning states but nobody will recognise them because muh separatism is bad.

Sudan and Central African Republic feature muslims and christians BTFOing each other fairly regularly, there's also some issues in West Africa but nothing compared to those two. Then there's countries like Burkina Faso where muzzies and Christians are mostly friends

>bavaria is protestant

lel

I seriously wonder what's the difference between Shinto and Indigenous Religion.

NZ
Netherlands
Iceland

Yes, but they are "protestant".

Also, how is Canada catholic?

Foreign influence?

literally vomits

Name me three Catholic that aren't shit

And Kore as well as most Africa is Christian, not "indigenous".
Armenia isn't Orthodox, Montenegro is not mudslime,
Nigeria and Cameroon are Christian
This is obviously a map made by an Ameritard

italy
france
[spoiler]poland [/spoiler]

Vomits

Why are Syrians going to northern Europe when there are all those Sunnae cuntries right next door
really makes one ponder

Classic miss understandings.
Most of the Africa doesn't know what is Christianity for real. They literally adopted the "little jesus" in their pantheon of rain gods.
Seriously, they have their own tribal rituals which they merge with the foreign influence of Christianity. Exactly like Haiti, where they at morning go to church and at night, practice voodoo in the bonfire.

The Armenian question is true. They are more real catholic than Vatican itself.

47% of the people in Nigeria is Sunni.
Cameroon is a different subject. They share of Catholics and Protestants are quite even with Islam.

Why are jews going to all countries in the world when Israel exists?

Yeah, turns out I was thinking more of Ethiopia and the conflict in the region involving Sudan and Somalia. A bunch of land grabbing attempts going on at some point by the Somalis, or some shit.

new world order

Don't play the no true Scotman game, user.

Austria
Switzerland
Luxembourg

you mean catholic

Sorry.

But the Christianity around black folk is quite different.
Example.
Pic related is from one of the most African states in Brazil (Bahia).
They play African songs, wearing Muslim cloths (they adopted it after a failed Muslim slave uprise), in a catholic church.
If you ask them, they will say to you that they are 100% catholic.

>israel is that one tiny speck of judaism in the middle of big sunni arab bulls

Protestant countries whom have become secular and their church halls are now mosques?
ah yes. progressive and (((good)))
working out so good for them lately

>they still get BTFO by Israel in every war ever

>they still get BTFO by Israel in every war

You mean Israel sucks big daddy USA's dick every time to fight off their bullies for them?

Stop with the no true Scotsman, user.

Israel happens to be backed by one of the largest military forces in the world.

All the Christian holy places are respected.
Have you seen Hagia Sophia?

>korea
>not protestant
meme map

I am just trying to address some differences in different regions of the world.
Also, don't let me start to talk about how Iberian people just replace roman paganism with Christianity replacing their demigods with saints.
Here we have saints for rain, to get lady, to get rich, to drive safe, to cure aids, etc...

And Tanzania is the best of them

also btw this map is innacurate. there is a christian majority in nigeria as well, but for some reason it paints nigeria as all green.

Ethiopia is heavily Orthodox

Eritrea is 55% Orthodox

All those other "indigenous religions" countries in Africa are Christian

Most of those West African countries in green are christian

This map is shite

If you sum both Catholics and Protestants in Nigeria, it's Christian. But the map divide them, making Islam the biggest religion in the country.

>Most of those West African countries in green are christian

No dude, they're both muslim and christian. The issue is that it just paints all of these countries as muslim only when there are big christian majorities over there as well.

Most countries are mixed religiously to a certain degree

I meant Majority

Switzerland is more protestant though

Really?
How is that? I mean, you guys send people to protect the pope...

Protestant & Catholic countrys are Christians, so they go all the dame color anda now yes, the mayority of good countrys are Christian... But i think this american it's trying to aboid painting Africa and having to admit that no religion is good...

> All of the "better than good countries" countries are atheist
hmm....

>shinto gets a different colour instead of being an indigineous religion
for what purpose, it's only in japan

It paints after the biggest Confession and it Catholics in Switzerland and Atheists here in Germany.

Buppon is speshul

Afro diasporic religions also are very syncretic with catholic saints

They probably didn't want to bother to list every single indigenous religion in africa cause there's just so many of them, while shinto is pretty agreed on in japan.

>Classic miss understandings.
>Most of the Africa doesn't know what is Christianity for real. They literally adopted the "little jesus" in their pantheon of rain gods.
>Seriously, they have their own tribal rituals which they merge with the foreign influence of Christianity. Exactly like Haiti, where they at morning go to church and at night, practice voodoo in the bonfire.

The amount of sheer hate towards traditional religions in Africa due to sheer brainwashing is massive user. When I mean hate I mean self loathing and shame too.

Are you black or african by any chance?

what is the difference between sunni and shia?

Just paint Japan brown

No just read about it.

Oh ok, cause I've noticed there is always one canadian in every thread about africans so I thought it was you. Btw what are indigenous religions in africa like? i don't know that much about them.

When I was in Romania, people were constantly complaining about their lousy politicians and leaders. Eventually I asked why people don't vote for someone who happens to NOT be a corrupt nepotist, and the response I would get was always something in the lines of "It won't change anything".

I found that strange, as growing up in northern Europe, means crowing up in a society obsessed with change. We are die-hard believers in the concept of change.
And tb.h I think that might actually be much of the reason behind our countries success.

Stop applying Brazilian lessons to Africa

Most of East Africa has been christian since 400 ad

They know what being christian is like

Thailand and Japan aren't protestant m8

To be honest, high church Anglicanism is just Catholicism without the popery

Protestants are trash.

Notice how the shittiest parts of the US are protestant.

>baptists
lol
notice how the best parts of europe are protestant

lol this is easily the most dishonest map I've seen in a long long time

Why are your politicians are such cucks for EU? You voted two times against it.

Atheism is the most common religion in the netherlands though

Same thing happens in Germany. Shitty east Germany is protestant, the good parts are Catholic.

Jordan, Turkey, and Lebanon have taken more Syrian refugees than any

>Lutheran
That's closest to Protestant and these states are doing really well

The whole map is made up
Michigan and Pennsylvania are not Catholic

Of course they're gonna seem like they're we'll off when there's like 5 people per oil rig.

New England is an objectively better place.

Blue means no confession, retard. Eastern Germany literally is the most agnostic place on earth, even ahead of Sweden, Japan and the Czech Republic.
Also if you stop intentionally ignoring 40 years of forced communism, eastern Germany is an economic wonderland and already surpassed France.

The protestant parts are effectively atheist anyway, which in turn paves the way for SWEDEN YES.

protestantism is a cancer, they are the eager puppets to the enemies of western civilisation. While the Poles go unappreciated for defending Europe, the protestants circlejerk over genociding these same polish people. Protestantism's influence in the USA is what's made us a sick society, one that worships greed and bends backwards for Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=0e5lbnBMP2U
youtube.com/watch?v=LJGpWxVy6d8

It's a fucking sickness, a dead end philosophy. That is why you have so many people who equate such stupidity with all of Christianity (varg types),or with religion as a whole (fedoras).

It's from wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_States#/media/File:Map_of_US,_Religions.svg

It shows plurality

Even if you go by plurality (which is a very biased, Catholic way of looking at it to begin with) it's still wrong. Michigan for instance is 18% Roman Catholic and 25% Evangelical alone, 51% Protestant in total. Now you might tell me that a plurality is a plurality but in the real world the denominations are very often in communion with one another (there's no one "Baptist" or "Methodist" church, for instance).
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/state/michigan/

The capital of those countries could have being Christian for a thousand years. Did not change the fact that most of the people lived in rural regions with little contact with with them, beside some missionaries that sporadicly visit some tribes.
I don't need to remember you that some countries in Africa are larger than Europe itself?

Good observation, Sherlock. Case closed, let's go home.

>I don't need to remember you that some countries in Africa are larger than Europe itself?
m'tard

There are churches monasteries all over Ethiopia and Eritrea and they literally have their own bible in their own language that they all follow

Kingdom of the Kongo had churches built all over its country while it had control

>ethiopia
>indigenous religions
t. amerimutt who doesnt know history and used the bucket tool on paint

>catholicism
show me the faggot who made this map, nobody believes in shit here, clinging to some magical grand wizard is so 1600's

It's not protestantism.. *sheathes katana*,
It's the slow drift towards secularism (and atheism)

What about Austria, Belgium and Ireland?

based Paraguay