Power Rangers

Just watched, it was really cool, the only downside was not using the main theme in the zord fight. Álso, pink best grill.

Although, why exactly was Rita crazy again? And why did she want the crystal? I don't recall she having a motivation to destroy the universe.

There were several downsides.

>piss poor cgi that would have looked bad in 2005
>using the gay pop version of the theme from the original movie instead of the metal one that Ron Wasserman himself re recorded in a higher quality a few years ago
>using the theme for 10 seconds in a spot where nothing is happening
>Goldar is a faceless formation of literal gold and not even a living creature
>no morphers
>they were ok with Jason saying it's morphin time but not showing a morphing sequence where they all proudly call out their zord names

And that's just all I can recall at the moment. I saw it once 3 months ago.

>actually using Kanye's Power in the movie
the absolute madmen

So I just noticed the mouth portions of the helmets have a nude look. It's a sort of dull grey color.

Putties are a dull grey color.

Is this implying when the rangers morph, they are taking on putty-like physiology which is the source of their resilience?

>Álso, pink best grill
There were only two, and one sucked although Pink was actually really great

>using the gay pop version of the theme from the original movie instead of the metal one that Ron Wasserman himself re recorded in a higher quality a few years ago
Couldn't agree with this more, that version was so out of place here and it was just thrown in so haphazardly, like they knew they had to use a version of the theme somewhere but really didn't want to. There is apparently some animosity towards Ron Wasserman over at Saban and even he doesn't know why.

Also only 2 fucking minutes of rangers actually fighting! Like what the fuck? You spend the entire movie building up to them getting their suits and that's all we get? The Turbo movie had more action than this.

>I don't recall she having a motivation to destroy the universe.
She didn't. She was barely in the movie and got no exposition.

>And why did she want the crystal? I don't recall she having a motivation to destroy the universe.

She wanted the power.
And it wouldn't destroy the universe, just the Earth.

>the turbo movie had more action than this

And a woman who was leagues hotter than the baby faced spic and the half poo. Fuck me, I'd rather watch the turbo movie than this.

=(
>Wtf no epic theme songs
>Not matching the rangers to the correct colour code
>Megazord looked gay they didn't join up all in the same spot like in the original looked like an earlier version of the megazord l beta v1
>goldar is just liquid feg without a face cant talk
>rita meh

only plus side we saw Tommy and Kimberly

no it's just because the zyuran helmets have mouths instead of mouthplates

I still love the turbo movie. Shit was fucking dope.

The one thing I thought was really cool about the turbo movie was that it actually showed an interrupted morphing when Kat fell into the water. At least with that it added to the PR lore.

What was her fucking problem?

She was an unlikable bitch. You don't even need to see a second of her character in the movie to tell that. You can see it in this picture alone, which I guess is impressive in it's own way. You can just tell she listens to that fag ass deathcore shit.

I liked it and the Pink Ranger was gorgeous. Shame they cut her hair and it won't get a sequel. This was one of the few nostalgia revivals that wasn't completely awful.

It belongs in a "Oh yeah, that exists" thread and it came out just this year.

>Billy is literally autistic

I like it, desu, it's daring

>black autist
>doesn't just rant about dragon ball power levels while streaming Marvel vs. Capcom
unrealistic

Movies usually don't portray autism realistically because if they did the characters wouldn't be likable. No one wants to see a guy walk around reenacting scenes from movies or tv shows and imitating voices/reciting the same lines repeatedly when he thinks no one is around.

He was annoying as fuck. I hate fucking autists.

>cuntily sends her friend's nude to a guy and talks shit about her
>le edgy cutting hair in the bathroom scene
>shitting in the street in the middle of a battle
>best grill
Bitch was unlikable as fuck.

>Also only 2 fucking minutes of rangers actually fighting! Like what the fuck? You spend the entire movie building up to them getting their suits and that's all we get? The Turbo movie had more action than this.

/this

>doesn't just rant about dragon ball power levels
This was normie shit in the 00's. Even the popular kids in my school were familiar with em.

Is there a compilation of all Elizabeth Banks' scenes? She was the only good part of the movie

More than one

what's the ethnicities of the yellow and pink ranger?

only if you'r 100% sure

Yellow is Mexican. Both Mexican parents.
Pink is half English, half Indian. A disgusting combination.

The suits are too shiny and busy and ultimately could have been sexier

Alpha and Zordon are too human, it's played for laughs but it's not funny

The Megazord doesn't look enough like something made up of several discrete parts, it just looks like a made thing, it doesn't even imply friendship

No Bulk or Skull analog, just fucking Colt, that's not even a name. Colt should have been bullied, not the bully. Like "Hey Colt, nice name, psych, it's a stupid name".

The Krispy Kreme product placement went past the point of being annoying to where it became entertaining

Using Kanye was super cheesy but I liked it

But all in all a solid 6.5 / 10

Half a point goes for the top Kimberley wore with the pink stringy choker type arrangement, that was super hot

I want to make love to Rita in costume while Kimberley watches, masturbating