Mr. Pickles

When I say "TALENT", you say "SHOW"

TALENT

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=self-parody
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just watched a couple episodes. Fucking horrible but I can appreciate that it's parodying its own foulness. Not sure if I can get over the art style.

The Fish episode was pretty good.

reminds me of the old Mondo video shockumentories or the Faces of Death series.

With that said, nothing really stands out as good or amusing for me. Sheriff is coming pretty close in the newer episodes.

>parodying its own foulness
That's not really a thing m8
you can't parody yourself

Voltron?

Came here to say this

Maybe parody's a bad word choice. I mean that it's clearly self-aware and that the humor doesn't come directly from the shock factor but the viewer's irritation at the unrelenting foul imagery. Kind of like it's making fun of itself, and also the viewer for watching it. I guess.

This show is great!

MABEL!

SHOW

I really didn't want to give this show a chance as it's so incredibly edgy without any filter but I find moments that make me want to give it a shot. Any scene I see with that officer makes me want to watch it.

Did they blew the budget him the Sheriff dancing?

here we go!

Yooo what the fuck

>Those kids with the water guns

WHEN I SAY TALENT

Honestly, I think I kind of like season 2.

>Tommy stupid enough to writes shitty jokes
>But has enough awareness to be disgusted by ass face woman

Are you even trying writers?

Is that a Gibson guitar

Deathlok lives

SEASON2!MR. PICKLES = OFFICIALLY P R O V O K E D

OK that was funny Tommy

Mr Pickles/Grandpa Alliance when?

>still gave him the trophy

based pickles

Jesus

Everything feels more grounded. Even Mr.Pickles himself gets phazed by some of the stuff around the town compared to the 1st season.

DEEPEST LORE next week

OK I need a gif of Mr.pickles playing that human guitar

>that dolphin space cop episode

made me laugh a few times.

this show is alright but i'm still disappointed it got picked before hellbenders.

Y'know, season 1 had a lot of memorable episodes, introducing interesting villains and plots around them.

Season 2 just hasn't been. I don't know, they seem so lame this time around. The vegan cult, the midget, the gangster's daughter ... eh. I think part of the problem is that most of the season 1 characters besides Sheriff have barely been seen. Even Mr. Pickles and Tommy himself haven't been included all that much.

How did this show go from shit to watchable so fast?
Its like some sort of whip lash.

>creators taking fan feedback and actually improving the show

never thought it would happen to mr.pickles

Yeah really, of all fucking shows.

they realized that Mr. Pickles is a character only worth rooting for if he only punishes people who deserve it
maybe this show could be the next Moral Oral (shit show that got really good in its 3rd season)

Mr Pickles always did that, it seems he's a force that punishes bad people but he seems to befriend good people. Which is why I'm curious he's fucking with Grandpa.

A dog can have hobbies.
It is weird that after breaking grandpa out of the insane asylum because he'd miss being able to mess with him too much, its Steve that does most of the messing with grandpa in season 2.

they fell for the memes

Not too mention the charachters he's going against in season 2 are way more challenging and is actually facing obstacles that get in his way.

Will he ever be allowed to assume his ultimate form?

he's gotta get his lulz somehow

I want more episodes of the Sheriff. Or Dad and that fat guy Floyd.

The sheriff is growing on me but I hate Floyd and all the gross out characters, especially Linda

It's quite an accomplishment

Love this show

Nigger

lmgtfy.com/?q=self-parody