Do Americans really have cameras in their refrigerators?

Do Americans really have cameras in their refrigerators?

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2016/01/04/samsung-family-hub-smart-fridge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, since the Patriot Act

>he doesn't have a camera in his fridge

how else am I supposed to catch food thiefs

yeah they tell us when they're ready to blow. Jelly, England?

>poo in loo can't even afford a fridgecam

>2011
>putting your camera in the fridge

This
Do people not understand how important sustenance is?

I thought you guys have guns to keep the niggers out

>mfw I do actually have a camera in the fridge
It's this stupid high tech fridge that came with the house. Supposedly it's for allowing you to check what's in the fridge from your phone, while you're at the store I guess
Meanwhile the fucking fridge itself is tiny so of course I need everything while I'm at the store

How else can we check that the fridge light is off?

>being able to use your gun if we cant see them with the fridge cam

>Supposedly it's for allowing you to check what's in the fridge from your phone, while you're at the store I guess

What it is actually doing is machine learning by bulk collecting your data of what brands and items you are routinely buying.
Did you read the agreements of your fridge?

damn I might have to buy a fridge gun now

Exactly. The camera is so we can tell if someone is trying to steal our fridgeguns.

I bet you'll feel really stupid when your fridge is stolen and you have no live fridge camera stream to identify the niggers when they finally decide to open it up.

What do you think, user ? (笑´・艸・)Kek

It's just good home security, 100% of American burgerlars stop and check the fridge for mid-burgerlary snacks. That's why they're called that.

>not setting up a fridgecam next to the fridgegun to stream the nigger that fucks your wife while you're at work while he looks for a cold beer to relax from the hard work of satisfying her in ways you never will

My fridge is state of the art, it had a RefridgerTipper.
It sits next to the fridgecam. Its just courteous to tip those blue collar burglars just trying to make a living

>he doesn't arm his fridge with a shotgun and trip wire when he's not using it

>burgerburglars

>putting ketchup in the fridge

Jokes on them. Only thing in the fridge are bell jars full of semen I've been saving.

Only subhumans keep their ketchup in the cupboard.

As far as I know, which comes from Vince Gilligan's work, they also put cameras inside their bins and shovels

Not since that hooker got shot in my apartment.

>ishygddt

>not keep ketchup in the fridge

The bottle tells you to.

So does BBQ sauce, yet nobody does

Sure, yeah, it says so. My mom always told me to keep 20 bucks rolled up and tucked into my butthole when I went out so that if I got robbed I'd still have taxi fare home. Did I do it? Only sometimes. Rules are made to be broken bro.

I do. So does everyone I know.

>"I do, and so do my mom and dad, seeing how we all share a fridge"

>projecting

>not having PRISM® brand twenty-seventeen pinspy-cam in the back of your fridge so federal agents can laugh at you when you go to get a can of budweiser naked at 4 in the morning

Europoors everyone.

I dont have to project, people have cameras in their fridges now. There is concrete data

The pop up notifications on my Windows 10 laptop, my Iphone, my Comcast Xfinity X1 box to remind me that I am out of Bud Light 12 ounce cans is great. It even tells me which isle in my local Walmart to find it!

And people put ketchup in the fridge.

>2017
>not having cameras in your fridge

engadget.com/2016/01/04/samsung-family-hub-smart-fridge/

Yes. There's a special department in the NSA called Nutrition and BMI Bureau or, colloquially, Burger Police. An AI algorythm analyzes footage from the fridge cameras and sends an alert when an adult American citizen isn't seen to consume 1 pound of meat and 2 pounds of bread or roughly 10 burgers per day. A Burger Police detachment arrives at the citizen's residence and beats them up while the neighbours stand around clapping. Repeat offenders or those who are seen engaged in veganism and other dietary deviations are sent to Patriotic Food Appreciation camps.