Copperfag is now a tranny

Based Mcinnes destroys it

thesun.co.uk/news/1541716/pundit-gavin-mcinnes-makes-transsexual-star-of-gingers-have-souls-meme-cry-during-harrowing-showdown/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BlackjackCG/status/760610497628692480
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Y5o0crf7g
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7bldQixnA
youtube.com/watch?v=RsBSJQqzMRU
twitter.com/realjtsimbidis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's only pretending

What about Tsimfuckis? Is he a tranny now too?

He's dead

Yep. And it will be glorious how butthurt the trannies and feminists get when he makes a complete mockery of their pretend-land rules.

>trolled by coppercab yet again

when will you normies learn?

McInnes and coppercab have been working together. It's obvious Coppercab has just been satirizing the left in an overcommitted attention whoring kind of way.

>giving a shit about this eceleb trash
This is a politics board

It ceases to amaze me that people are still getting trolled by cooee can in the year 2016

He was always a shit troll... From the very start yet people still getting trolled

How do we stop this man Sup Forums

This can't be real.

Coppercan always reminded me of the Dippem Smuff kid.

So many people are starting to make profit off identity politics

It's crazy how much politics changed over the last 3 years... You could almost call it a political revolution because everyone seems to have become extremists over the last 3 years

People are picking sides

This specimen is a bigger political activist than you will ever be, buddy.

The world's first transginger

Wait a minute, i thought this whole coming thing was a troll...

It's not?

He is pretty clearly a troll, I love how desperate he is to stay in the limelight

yes

High Energy Trump Girl was on that show too, anyone got a link?

if i was an ugly guy, i'd probably be a tranny to.

going trans can make a 3/10 guy into a 6/10 girl thanks to the power of make-up.

twitter.com/BlackjackCG/status/760610497628692480

This is the greatest 7 minutes of my life

>MFW it takes out its tits

Here's the Youtube mirror.
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Y5o0crf7g

I can't tell whether to take this guy seriously or if he's just trolling. How long can a troll carry on doing their thing for that long, without anyone saying something is up?

This has to be a troll, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7bldQixnA

Lol he's trolling. doesn't even look like he went through HRT , and the obvious horrible makeup.

It's a really good actor.

Here's the link to Copper's destruction
youtube.com/watch?v=RsBSJQqzMRU

Who fucking cares?

Take this faggot shit where it belongs

Are you sure about that?

twitter.com/realjtsimbidis

This guy is a performance artist. the entire thing is an act. hes always been doing an act. hes pretty funny.

>tfw hes cute

So it's a form of method acting over the course of 5 or more years? Are there any videos where he's not acting, and talking about how he does this sort of thing for laughs?

Sure thing, lead the way.

>MFW The modern left has become indisinguishable from parody

Hi coppercab, pretty clever not linking your channel directly. Big fan here btw.

can someone just do a direct link to the gavin+copper debate video? Im lazy

reminder his first video was a troll and so is this

That's unironically one of the funniest videos I've ever seen.

Pretty much. What used to be obvious lines between seriousness, satire, and outright trolling have blurred so much because of people taking outlandish things so seriously, that it's very difficult to tell them apart from each other now.
And I have the feeling, it's only just begun.

It's a troll.

He's going to get TONS of hate, he's going to come out and say it was a "social experiment" and use all his hate he received to further perpetuate his satirical ultra left-wing persona.

Screenshot this fucking post.

Has he ever come out and said the old stuff he ever did, such as the ginger thing, was a fake?

this

coppercab is a notorious youtube troll akin to boxxy

>s/he wasn't trolling all along

The old 2007 Boxxy or the current one who has pretty much gone the normalfag Youtuber route? I've met her in person at a few places and she's just basically doing her own thing now.

boxxy before she revealed herself as a troll

I see. And what of my question up here ?

Has he ever done such things in the past, revealed that his actions were a troll/joke/etc...?

>Gavin McDildoAssCuckFag actually thinks this guy is serious

What a fucking tool