Make way, best food in the world coming through

Seriously, why are other countries such foodlets?

>Rice, Mango and sperm
where can I find this in Ireland? Can I make it at home with my own cum or do I need Ladyboy sperm (DOP) from Bangkok?

Tell about the Troubles. Is it true that you'll never get the North back because you're so eternally cucked that you've convinced yourselves you don't ever want it back?

The fate of the North is to be decided by a border poll held among the people of the North as per the Good Friday Agreement. If you asked me two years ago I would have said that the North would remain in the UK indefinitely, however Brexit has shaken the UK to its core; as of today, everything is on the table.

Now, as for Rice, Mango and sperm, does it need to be salted? Or does the sperm have enough salt to season the dish?

>Rice, Mango and sperm

Is that an Irish dish? If so, I suggest preparing it however you like.

>Ireland trying to bantz
>Ireland, with a population smaller than the city of Moscow, trying to be relevant

I know you're still sore about the potato famine but that doesn't mean you should resent food forever you dumb mick.

>Is that an Irish dish? If so, I suggest preparing it however you like.
It was introduced to Ireland by the growing popularity of Thai massage parlours, where a serving is given free of charge as part of the "Happy Ending". The dish is traditionally Thai, made with DOP Ladyboy cum. Traditionalists say that without the Bangkok Ladyboy mark of quality, the dish cannot truly be called Mango, Rice and Sperm

That's coconut milk. So if you had it with cum, sounds like you got punked. Enjoy your AIDS.

Maybe a gowl will take mercy and shank you in a backalley in Limerick before you're too far gone.

:^)

I don't resent food, in fact I'm a bit of a foodie, which is why I want to get my traditional Thai Mango, Rice and Sperm just right.

Some day I want to visit Thailand on the king's birthday, when the fearsome Thai Royal Air Force performs the traditional rain of Rice, Mango and Sperm on the revellers below

i dont eat cat

>That's coconut milk.
Coconut milk is indeed used in western substitutes. Ladyboy cum is just too hard to find here. My dream is to one day own a ladyboy farm in Thailand, where I can produce sperm for the Western export market. That way we can all enjoy traditional Thai food without resorting to inferior substitutes like coconut millk

Oh I remember. Yeah that's the special reserved exclusively for Irish queers. Bon apetite, I imagine anything would taste good after the famine. By the way, I saw Michael Collins and the Wind That Shakes the Barley.

My favorite parts were when the black and tans killed the potatoniggers. Then the potatoniggers killed each other.

see
Cum version is exclusively Irish.

I'm glad we had this cultural exchange user. Each of us has our specialties, which is what makes this board so great. Here in Ireland we produce great historical films, whereas Thailand are the best at culinary cum.

>Cum version is exclusively Irish.
Unfortunately Ladyboy cum is geographically protected. We have only inferior coconut milk substitutes

How many family members did you lose during the Troubles? Quite a few I imagine. I can't fathom how it must feel to live with that eternal inferiority complex. Knowing you're known for famines, terrorism, beating your wives, manlets who chase rainbows and of course being under the thumb of the Castle for the better part of your uneventful history.

Certainly not for anything else. Christ, even the Scots invented whiskey and television.

It must be painful. Knowing my nation was never colonized by Europe, whereas your pisspile island was taken just like any other third world shithole. They couldn't even give you the decency of being treated like any other European power.

The nerve! And now your population is on the decline last I heard. You're actually in negative digits, aye? Won't be long until you're all extinct, eh Donovan? That must be unsettling.

Stfu Ireland will be forever ahead of whatever gay country youre from in the bantz considering it is one of the few noble countries to see WWII for the pisstake that it was. I stand with you Ireland for as long as the blood of Irish slaves of the lobsters courses through my heart.

Oh i see it is thailand. Relax mate.

>heritagefag
But more likely a LARPing chink. Either way you're a sad sack of shit trying to ingratiate yourself to an irish whore.

>How many family members did you lose during the Troubles? Quite a few I imagine.
My family live far from the border and were spared from the violence, thanks be to god, his angels and saints.

>I can't fathom how it must feel to live with that eternal inferiority complex. Knowing you're known for famines, terrorism, beating your wives, manlets who chase rainbows and of course being under the thumb of the Castle for the better part of your uneventful history.
It's true, we are but a simple island. Our culinary history was devastated by the famine and we have no such delights as Rice, Mango and Sperm

> Christ, even the Scots invented whiskey
Haha, don't get me started! the Ireland-Scotland whiskey wars are nearly as bad as the Thai-Filipino ladyboy cum wars!

ITT : butthurt

>My family live far from the border and were spared from the violence, thanks be to god, his angels and saints.
It can be fun to live in delusion. But we all know they all died. Either that or they were raped by hungry British cock. Can you just see it? Shannon O'Leary bending over the paddywagon as Wellington and his m8s violate her with a rifle until her cunt's quivering all over that shit, spasming with every frantic thrust of the barrel...

True, Thailand's freedom in the face of colonialism is an inspiration to small countries like mine. Your strength against imperialism is what let you keep your beautiful cultural treasures like Rice, Mango and Sperm.

> You're actually in negative digits, aye?
Yes, there are -6.5 million people currently living in Ireland. I blame the Brits.

>"SPARE ME LYFLE, SER! AYE BE BUT A FAIR IRISH MAIDEN OF THE SQUARE! AYE AREN'T NEVER HAD NO BIG BRITISH COCK BEFORE!"

>"OY SHUT YER BLOODY TRAP YEW IRISH SLAG! I'LL BE FOOKIN' YEW TIL DAWN AND ME LADS ARE GONNA RAPE THE FOOKIN' SHIT OUTTA THAT GINGER PUSS TIL IT BLEEDS LIKE PUDDING!"

Christ almighty, can you even imagine?

If you cant understand or have respect for anger against injustice which lasts generations then i feel sorry for you because your people have probably been colonised and invaded so many times before that you would not difinitively trace your heritage back to a specific cultural group because it would trigger a depression so deep as you realise you can do absolutely nothing to repair the damage done to your people. Or even worse yet, you dont know who your people are and are forced to live a life wondering what it is that prevented your family name from ever carrying any pride upon itself, and therefore having no traceable lineage.

>If you cant understand or have respect for anger against injustice which lasts generations then i feel sorry for you because your people have probably been colonised and invaded so many times
Nope. Stopped reading here.

>can you even imagine?
I'm imagining it now, the maiden's tender flesh, white as rice! Her ginger bush glowing orange as a Mango, and the whole thing drizzled with sperm

>Random Asian jungle location
Kelmao OK, unesco world heritage food coming through

OH BUT THERE BE NO MANGO FOR THIS LASSY, ONLY BIG BRIT SAUSAGE AND COCK

PUMMELING SHANNON'S PERT PINK FOLDS

SLIDING PAST SO ROUGH AND TOUGH, SLAMMING HER CERVIX WITH EVERY FRANTIC THRUST

super oily stuff makes me incredibly drowsy after a meal, not so great.

Rice, Mango and Sperm is indeed a UNESCO recognised treasure of intangible cultural heritage

Your country has been economically colonised. It allows foreign companies to mine and export your own natural resources, leaving your beautiful land violated and unusable. Worse thing is this is happening as we speak.

Its true eastern EU ford is such BS

>philippines of the americas

Yours has been colonized so hard, I'm not even talking to a real Australian. Just some cossack mongrel penal slut.

>It allows foreign companies to mine and export your own natural resources, leaving your beautiful land violated and unusable.
Name one foreign company mining Thailand's resources. I'll wait.

That comeback was as empty as the vaginas of your women. No wonder your capital is called Bang Cock.

Yeah they're empty. Because our women are pure. Whereas yours is full. OF BRIT COCK. How cucked do you have to be to call yourself Australian but brag about Irish genes?

Kingsgate. Thanks for waiting.

>women are pure
Do you want a bodypillow of a waifu to hold when you tell yourself that?

>Because our women are pure.

Autism thread

The country is 80% forest. Show me how the land is being violated and unusable.

>replying to a thread made by this student exchange

Chatree gold mine. Google it. Mining does irreparable damage to the land and any surounding catchments. Typical third worlders dont care about ecological damage though, because they're too uneducated to understand the wider impact it has.

Look pretty Chinese to me.

>Make way, best food in the world coming through
>Seriously, why are other countries such foodlets?

>ruins his own land for industrial development
>WHY ARE YOU MINING YOUR LAND FOR THE SAME DEVELOPMENT PRESERVE YOUR LAND EVEN THOUGH WE DIDN'T REEEEEEEEEE

I know you're trolling but there are people who actually think this. Our ecology is fine, your reef is dead.