Nordics don't greet women by kissing them in their cheek

>Nordics don't greet women by kissing them in their cheek
why do they hate human contact so much?

M,meds do that?

I can tongue kiss you and grab your ass if you want.

yeah two grown men kissing is pretty gay

Yep, it is super common here.

Cold freezed their brain and turned them into autistic faggots

Because i am afraid of girls
They treated me bad in the past

>Med men make out when they greet eachother
Bit gay

We shake hands with men and kiss in the cheak to the women. Kissing a dude is something that only faggots and frenchies do.

I fucking hate this too. I hate to touch whores. But it is a social obligation here in hueland, and if you don't do this you are seen like some kind of social retard.

How they treated you? Have you developed weird fetiches?

I just remembered that i was kissed on the lips by a Spanish guy in Thailand

I blushed my face

When I visited the UK all old british women forced me to kiss in their cheeks

>nordic reading comprehension
we only do it with women you mongs, can't you read?

girl?

>Girls
>In Sup Forums

Are you a gigolo or something like that kek?

HAHA! Youre acting like a cornered little animal.
>b-but there is a difference in countries dude!

why do you reply to those jelly subhumans?
i think in some slav or central asia place men actually greet with a lip kiss tho

k*ssing before marriage is sinful

>Says while living in one of the most atheist countries in earth

I'm Portuguese and kiss my dad on the lips. Is that weird?

Falas português?

Só se você for homem.

I thought that men kissing each other on the cheeks was a spanish thing. We don't do that here

não muito

>ameripaneleiros

I'm a man

It's not that normal, but kinda aceptable where I live :l For kids tho. I've never seen a grown man kissing his father on the lips lol But fuck it, it's just your father, if you aren't a incestfagg it's all cool

Also nice divine trips

Cute!

>Não falo uma merda de Português mais Eu sou um tuga e merda

Patético

Trap looking?

O cara vive em outro país seu @do

im first generation so no mutt yet

a r9k khv have more social skills and is less scared by human contact than most of n*rds

women dont like refugees so they wont do it

he lives in an islamic country

Why do Portuguese people kiss their fathers?

In the lips Idk, but demonstrate our love to familiars is "more normal" for us

we dont, dumb refugee

literally this
im an autist and sometimes i meet n*rds at the market, (could be holland, sweden or whatever, blonde 190cm guys) im a manlet and they literally feel my presence when im still at 20m from them, you can see their prey istinct kicking in, they almost jump into the shelfs to make room for me (and for any locals anyway)
they look like those savana deers when on guarde because they smelled the lion's scent

I was taller than the Spanish dude lmao

Still cute.

What? lol
greentext it nao

>they almost jump into the shelfs to make room for me (and for any locals anyway)
kek they do that here

>Nordics jelly of Southerners
Nice projecting, kek.
If I had wanted to move to Italy, I would have.
It's a shithole. A beautiful shithole. You don't stay in shitholes, you visit them for a quickie.
No offense, I reall DO like Italia and the south but not jealous.

Too frigid. No Love without Sex, Pal.

I'm Portuguese, not German, Hans.

Nothing special, we just fucked around Bangkok at midnight and he kissed me on the lips at the moment of farewell. You know, we don't have any body touching culture so I was literally upset, and he seemed surprised at my being really confused, and hugged me again but that's all, he was a nice dude lol

You literally fucked?

>kiss both boys and girls when greeting them
>can explain it away in my perfect toulousaine accent
kissing is fun regardless of gender, and it's so fun especially to watch boys blush when you do it to them unexpectedly

No lmao, kissing on the lips may be common even between males in Spain and he just did it to me for greetings, but i don't have such alpha culture and i got deluded lmao. but i felt some palpitation 2bqh

Stop being a faggot bruno

>communicating
>greeting
>interacting

>with women

>kissing on the lips may be common even between males in Spain
That's not normal. Girls kiss each other and other males in the cheeks. Males just shake hands unless they are family.

>tfw autist in a cheek kissing country

I'm not lying seriously, he did kiss me on the lips (he was drunk though)

Or was I a grill

I only kiss my father if i havent seen him in weeks, like after a trip. People that kiss their parents on the mouth are weird though

Don't know about the other Nordics but I've heard foreigners get put off by how much we greet and say goodbye by hugging in Sweden.

How do they even greet them then ?
do they walk in front of them and just say "hi" ?

you only kiss on the cheeks the men in family or for some people, close friends

In my experience:
First or second meeting, handshake. No matter the gender.
Acquaintances, hugging. Generally females, but sometimes dudes do it if they are metrosexual.
Friends, hugging or just saying hello with no physical contact.

Of course it's mostly dependent on the situation and person. You would't hug a work acquaintance, but like if you go to a party at someones house expect to spend ages hugging everyone.

d-do swedes really do this?

If we're drunk and horny, yes.

* Josef Fritzl was Austrian
And I thought Americans were open and affectionate? BAKA desu fampaiachi.

Kek, lets do an exchange for holidays, I love the bisous!

>touching other people
enjoy getting sick

but do they do that to boys?

Jesus Christ Finnish bro. Just become a trap already and give everyone on Sup Forums a ride

i'm really lonely... i just want a bf who can give me affection and love...

Become a trap, go through HRT, in 2 years come back to Sup Forums and ask for one. Im sure there will be plenty of guys here that will love and care for you.

What's b/c?

this doesn't work, you might become a cute girl but HRT doesn't make you less autistic

t. 2 months in

>hrt
faggot

because

Girls can get away with autism much easier than guys, also i find it weird that there actual traps on Sup Forums, they are as rare as unicorns irl

We do it too.

doesn't /gif/ have a couple regulars?

Yes...
There was tons of swedes who wanted a finnish bf but don't know why none of you guys hooked up.
But recent thread two guys, swede and norwegian got together.

>also i find it weird that there actual traps on Sup Forums
All retards and misfits flock to this place it's really not surprising.

>just saying hello with no physical contact.
this is weird

here it's handshakes for men, cheek kiss if family or close friends
cheek kiss women, unless at work if it's a really big company, or if it's someone no one introduces you to, or someone important

Kiss on lips too?

>also i find it weird that there actual traps on Sup Forums, they are as rare as unicorns irl
i guess i'm not really a trap, i live as a girl full-time

unsurprisingly there are also very many on /lgbt/ so for anyone wanting a gf(male), look there as they're mostly very desperate

>But recent thread two guys, swede and norwegian got together.
that was such a cute story, we need more Sup Forums romances

This
We don't kiss other men, who said that bullshit?

Isnt that what a trap is? A trap is a transsexual that passes for female 100% as opposed to a 50 year old cabaret crossdresser

and also women you don't know personally, obviously, like your doc or something

A trap is only a dude that act feminine enough to be passable and also crossdress
They are still full male

I dont go on /gif/, i know theres one that posts on/sp/, posts her estrogen bottles but people either are hostile because they just want to watch the game or no one gives a fuck.

That doesnt exist, anime isnt real

Some of them look really like female though

i always thought traps were just femboys who dressed up for sex and to confuse people in general, as opposed to trans girls who do everything as women and take hormones because we don't feel extremely depressed this way

i think taking estrogen activates some attention-seeking urge within you desu

Dude there's one that has an ass that you wouldn't care if he was male. Usually does his pics with a bad dragon, maybe some user here can point you in the right direction.

As an American, I wouldn't know how to react to that. It would probably feel a bit like an invasion of my personal space to have a stranger suddenly thrust their head toward mine, and I wouldn't know which side they were going for so there's a 50/50 chance I'll headbutt them trying to go along with it.

Trap =/= Trans
They are more like femboys

would you shoot them?

We kiss female friends of friends that we first meet in the cheek,we don't kiss female strangers on the cheek,we shake hands and at the end of the day we give them an hug and in the next day if we meet we can start giving hugs or kisses

No, hardly anybody carries guns around here, even if they own them. I carry a knife sometimes, but that's it.

>Nordis don't greet men by kissing them on the tip of their dicks
lmaoing at you existance

>Southern "european" males unironically suck each other off when they greet
Bit gay

women don't do that to me anyway

No trap can look or act feminine if they don't take estrogen and do surgeries.If they do it early enough they can prevent the voice changes and the development of a defined jawline(which is the first thing you notice on a trap) and the well built/strong shoulders