ITT

>ITT

Movies dumb people don't understand

ah-bloo-bloo

BvS

Seventh Seal. Dumb people miss the fact it's a comedy.

Same with Dr Strangelove

Pulp fiction

Batman v Superman

Primer

Breakfast at Sneed's (Formerly Chuck's)

Color of pomegranates
BvS

The Matrix

lol everything in that movie is overexplained

>Color of pomegranates
nothing more than aesthetics

anything else like this? texas is comfy
saw hell or high water already
>tfw will never be american

youd be surprised at how many people STILL dont get it. like at all. my ex in high school thought it was aliens that took over. needless to say we didnt last long.
i dumped her after we watched blade runner and a few days later she brought it up like; lol what if this store clerk is a replicant alien like in blade runner

Interstellar

no

That's a strange situation, I mean, Morpheus answers the questions the audience and Neo have, all of them, if not, Trinity always gives some exposition-through-unnecessary dialogue, that girl was specially stupid

Why do you said that? the whole dialogue is like an explenation for dummies

too much dialogue for normies. they only like the special effects and fighting scenes

Lol I can't imagine her watching an Aaron Sorkin film

more like Color of PlebMEMEGranates

Fight Club

that's a kino for smart people
I like it as any beatenic would

Inherent Vice

That was shit, guy. Try harder next time.

>mfw that isn't a normal face, but 3 faces combined

Alien Covenant.

you get a pass if you're atleast able to tell me where the Juggernaut mothership even was in the movie.

Stalker

Im not saying that movie is a solid 10, but people simply don't get it

Besides the Flashback it wasnt even in the movie, nice try though.

for

Sicario

niggers from my group of friends had to rewatch inception a bunch of times to get it

tinker tailor soldier spy

Who the fuck does not get Sicario?

Who the fuck does not get inception? The characters of EP and JGL are there to explain everything (plus the indian guy and TH also explain things sometimes)

people of today are too ADHD to even watch the beginning part as it transitions from sepia to full color as they enter the zone. Its a great movie with pretty stellar continuous shots.

nah, its there in the mountains in the background. you can barely see it though

i know a guy who had to download subs to understand it. we speak ENGLISH

Nolan spends half the movie spelling it out with awkward expository dialogue just so even the biggest retards wouldn't get lost. How fucking dumb are these people? Jesus christ.

You can be an American though user, just get a degree, get a good job in the states, get a visa, and convince someone to marry you before you have to leave. Helps to not be from a shithole but even so, I've met Syrians, Pakis etc. that made it.

Can always join our military too for (eventual) citizenship if you can pass a background check.

Any film released prior to 1980 that isn't Star Wars.

Inception
Memento
TDKR

Nolan couldn't care less about uneducated swines so he only makes kinos for the most educated and intelligent specimens

They didn't understand Sicarios angle
Couldn't understand how the CIA was working with a lone wolf

This is one of those movies that get your typical low class, low iq, normie spewing out generic vague conspiracy shit that he knows about but is top secret.

t. Barrack Obama

Wow it's in the background!
So fucking deep
Legit kill yourself faggot, Alien Covenant was trash because of stupid forced alien shit and David becoming a comic book villain

TDKR? That's the one with the masked man?

more like
you come up with something better

lol this. showed my brother and mom this they both hated it and got mad cos they didnt understand it

also this. autistic retards (see: redditors) cant like anything that takes an artistic shot at such a fucking cool concept (the 5th dimension/tesseract) and a theme that isn't based on MUH HARD SCIENCE RICHARD DAWKINS (love)

dumb pieces of shit hated on interstellar thats why it underperformed, sad when its nolans masterpiece

holy fuck this

intelligence screening test if I've ever seen one

This so much. The meta is so deep.

>Friend claims to be a movie lover
>hates Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
>loves Nolan and Snyders movies

The performers are pretty damn funny, especially the guy in the tree

how can people not see it's a comedy? There's a god damn crippled nazi with a ghost hit;er arm

dumb people dont know whether to laugh or not if the movie doesnt tell you to laugh and plays it straight like dr strangelove

I had an ex that didn't understand Black Swan. That was the straw that broke the camel's back...

the conversation
pi

The most pretentious answer ITT

stop using meth amanda

Fitzcarraldo

spoken like a true pleb

easy

Interstellar

Inland Empire

BvS (my friends)