Why do they cast Africans in new movies that takes place in Medieval Europe, but never Asians or any other subspecies?

Why do they cast Africans in new movies that takes place in Medieval Europe, but never Asians or any other subspecies?

Other urls found in this thread:

bronnen.net/int/index.html
medievalpoc.tumblr.com/post/55434617917/wickederthanyou-medievalpoc-sir-morien
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White guilt

I know there are some exceptions, but Asians as a whole don't bitch and moan about not being included in the same way Africans do.

also,asian can't act at all

on a related note, why in fuck are there black nazis in the new CoD's multiplayer?

30% of SS was of African heritage

I read this on bronnen.net/int/

Because there's a character customization screen, filling the millennial need to dress up their Barbie in every video game. And no, they aren't going to say "sorry, please modify your character's skin tone before joining this team" just to appease alt right babies.

why is he Dreamworks-faced?

after battlefield 1 i don't even care anymore. black women in wehrmacht uniforms cracks me up desu

Hitler had plenty of black soldiers

Nazis hated jews, not africans

>implying blacks can act

Can you pick to play as an Asian as well? What about native American or Aboriginal?

way better than asians

>bronnen.net/int/
What in the fuck is that place? I have never seen an uglier custom css on an imageboard. And they're all namefagging with no exception and all have ugly ass gondola or w/e icons.

not in europe

and plenty is a hyperbole

not really, you're just infatuated with blacks and can't judge them on an objective scale

This sounds racist, but it's because asians have done a far better job of integrating themselves into society and never asked for special benefits to help them

it's a character creator, so yes

That would be unrealistic

>implying

it's just a fact check out how many prize winners and likable black actor out there in comparison to asian one

>we wuz lebensraum n shit

it's the next reddit

>prizes are given out on an objective rating scale and not based on affirmative action points

hmm really makes the neurons fire up

american identity politics is a complete joke

>Wanting some semblance of historical accuracy makes you an "alt right baby"
hmmm

just look at the stars man

bye,as she said killing him with her sickle

Nazis used them as cannon fooder. As long as they didn't racemix, they were tolerated, kind like their Croat/Romanian/Czech auxiliaries.

>never Asians or any other subspecies
The new King Arthur movie featured an Asian who became a knight of the round table. Keep up the persecution complex though chinkypoo.

>affirmative action doesn't exist in the US of A
>oscarbait doesn't exist

man my noggin is joggin right now, gotta check my spic privilege

we wuz kangz

>or any other subspecies

back to your containment board, faggot.

historical accuracy is a white supremacist dogwhistle now, don't you know that user??

>wanting historical accuracy in Call of fucking Duty

>subspecies

That doesn't disprove my point, user.

They asked why there are black nazi soldiers in the multiplayer and that's because there were black nazi soldiers.

How many there were or if they were cannon fodder or not doesn't even matter.

Yes, I was mostly replying to Barbossa poster.

>wanting historical accuracy in video game
keys urself

>Why does Sauron use orcs and not hobgoblins

Today I learned that some blacks actually fought and died for the third reich while Sup Forums will never really stand or fight for anything and die alone.

every poster ITT is a gay retard cocksucker with no life prospects and a debilitating mental deficiency

sounds like they belong on bronnen.net/int/

then let's just put laser guns in too amirite xD
also before you say it zombies was always supposed to be more silly and unrealistic than campaign and MP

Wow you're right, they should all be 4'11 asian women with double d tits firing M16s and weildimg claymores because who cares it's just call of duty. Fucking brainlet.

Oh, my mistake.

I agree it's stupid, but it's not political at all. It's the fact that narcissistic teens need their fill of micro-transactions and cosmetics or they won't play games anymore. Gameplay isn't enough, you need to be able to set your character's hair color, give them a tattoo, and adorn them in "skins." Just because one of those customization sliders is skin color doesn't make it political. Things can be stupid, like the epidemic of Barbie dress-up infecting games, without being politically oppressive towards some white nationalist faggot with an Everest-sized victim complex. Is he only oppressed when the slider hits "dark brown," or is he oppressed as soon as it hits "olive"?

Ah yes, literally being used as cannon fodder by people who hate you, how noble.

uhhhhh
it's known that we've been in Europe since Roman times

medievalpoc.tumblr.com/post/55434617917/wickederthanyou-medievalpoc-sir-morien

up