youtube.com/watch?v=NxZcxparjmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're not summoning him are you?

Does it even work the other way?

>Gosh and gummy yum yum fun!

TWO PLUS TWO IS FOUR
TWO PLUS TWO IS FOUR
TWO PLUS TWO IS FOUR

Two plus two is four! Two plus two is four! Two plus two is four! Two plus two is four! Two plus two is four! Two plus two is four! Two plus two is four! Two plus two is four! Two plus two is four!

FORGIVENESS IS GOOD
FORGIVENESS IS NICE
FORGIVENESS GOES WITH EVERYTHING,
EVEN WITH RICE

i fucking loved these parodies in the 90s. each one was funnier than the last. what was the one from the critic again? a green hippo?
even Full House had a big orange rhino motherfucker, in an episode about false advertisement. That same costume appeared in a key and peele sketch two decades later. i couldnt believe it.

also that costume was of abnormally high quality, the sort of thing i actually wouldnt have been embarrassed to watch as a kid,... which makes me wonder if it existed prior to full house

Humphrey the Hippo? That was a good one too.

KIDS ON THE ICE

the great thing about it was it was also a crying game or whatever reference at the same time. so kids and adults both got a clever thing to recognize.
to this day i have no idea what the crying game is aside from 'it was a dude' and various references in 90s sitcoms

hey, not ... not really! reptar was never a barney parody, he was a godzilla parody. he didnt sing off the ice, he destroyed cities. and even on ice he was singing about how he wanted to destroy cities.

I'd totally start a mosh at his shows.

holy fucking shit

Do you think they're related?

first thing i thought of
i wonder if that's just because the name barney is irish

Yeah, they're both named after the Blarney Stone in Ireland.

I've watched that epsiode countless times as a kid and never made that connection, wow

I was surprised to see him in the Tiny Toons Night Ghoulery special.

oh so it was probably more the pun on blarney than association with barney being an irish guy's name. right
the crossovers between those two universes are kinda weird, especially given how the warners were inspired by the politically correct sanitized versions of bosko and honey that babs rediscovered in her quest to find girl cartoon characters to fill out her sexist quota
what was it? arthur?

My brother and I still quote this and laugh.

homer's reaction to it is priceless

i was actually talking to this british bloke i know about how times tables were hard until Schoolhouse Rock fixed it by making it a song, and he, unfamiliar with what we had, cited terrible educational tapes he'd been given as a kid, that basically sound like this. They just repeated the mathematical products without any context, repetitively.. with the same tune.

Yeah, Arthur.

so i guess that was meant as a friendly cameo

Gross

You gotta handed it to PBS. Despite how everyone feels about Barney in general. The show did leave its mark on American Pop Culture. Then again its easy when most housewives opt to put their child in front of a tv and play a VHS tape of the show.

Sometimes destroyed, other times protected. Either way, he was marketed towards kids.

If I were a bunny I'd HOP HOP HOP! HOP HOP HOP! HOP HOP HOP!

>Yeah, they're both named after the Blarney Stone in Ireland.

GET OFF MY SWORD YOU WEE BITTY FUCK

>barney is the core of barneyfags mental illness
>post barney and he does nothing about it
>post mlp he goes crazy because some television channel showed barney along side mlp at some point

He's just a troll trying to get Rule 15 removed isn't he?

youtube.com/watch?v=9snDv8JLAtE
youtube.com/watch?v=KBOCWBZAhIg

if I were a fish i'd SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM! SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM!

maybe theres an as yet undiscovered ponyfag who hates barney so much he spends all day comparing it to mlp

IF I PULL OUT MY CLAYMORE YER SHIT OUTTA LUCK!

im pretty sure hes just to stupid to come up with any other comparisions

not that there very comparable past being childrens shows with a purple protaginist and a theme of friendship

I-i know where this is from.......

^;)

still 2000x better than Gaper Mario

This is just an anecdote, but my brother and I got bored one morning and turned on the TV to PBS and a recent episode of Barney. They apparently have portions of the show where Barney speaks directly to the viewer now, because that's what popped up. Anyways, the first words out of his mouth were along the lines of "Hi, friend! I haven't seen you in a while!"

That freaked me out a bit, at least until I stopped caring.

oh god i just checked that out its fucking horrible
i wish bfed had not died

Just like Godzilla

oh wait shit looks likes its updated odd that his website seems to be gone though

He looks much more like Cecil then Barney.

FINKLE IS EINHORN

>reading book about the history of Sesame Street.
>Barney was the first real rival the show had in decades, and forced them to skew to an even younger audience and create retarded friends for Elmo.
So Barney wasn't just that dumb show you grew out of as soon as you were potty trained.

MCGOOGLES IS ME NAME
I LIKE A SWAMPY BOG

Barney and Teletubbies were those shows that made you really question how smart we are as a species.
Because there were so many parodies and mockeries and jokes about how stupid they both were.
But we still made our children watch them. We were completely okay with our children learning from those shows we considered to be completely retarded.

>Younger then Sesame Street.
>Tape boxs say for ages 2-8.
I lost interest when they started to shove in other puppets (that was around 97'ish?).

Meanwhile with Teletubbies.
youtube.com/watch?v=NxZcxparjmM

what is this from?

Britbong here... did he give any examples?

The irony is I hated Arthur for being so twee and gay like Barney, though it was at least given effort.

This gave me PTSD

The only good preschool shows were Blue's Clues and David the Gnome

Get fucked.

I love you, you love me, we're the leaders family.

Reminder.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!

>DAMN IT, THIS WUSSIE CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!

It's not wussie any more.

>deleted
We're safe now.