The Great Lebowski

so was Smokey actually over the line?

Probably, but as the dude himself said "he was not wrong"

I don't see Walter as the type to make up a lie like that, but you're damn sure if he does see an opportunity he'll take it.

Nah, Walter's a cunt.

Walter was wrong about everything the entire movie, it's like you guys never watched it.

I really liked the large leibowitz

Walter at least believed he was doing what was right

What happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?

>"he's just a meanie pants."

This movie was so fucking bad.

Its the so bad its a cult classic type deal. How have you not realized this yet

Right so if you read The Coen Brothers: The Men Behind the Camera, they say that this scene is actually not canon.

>Threw his dirty undies to the Nihilists because he knew the bitch kidnapped herself
?????????????

I'll bet BvS is in your top 10.

>Turns out the briefcase had no money and thus got himself in a jam with the other lebowski.

Yep, you definitely didn't watch the movie.

I unironically enjoy this movie.

Life does not start and stop at your convenience, Donnie.

How does that change the fact that he knew the bitch kidnapped herself? He was also right about the toe when he said they probably just put nail polish on somebody else's toe and sent it to them. He wasn't wrong about everything, only some things.

He didn't know that, it was the dude who convinced him she kidnapped herself, face it, Walter was wrong for 99% of the movie, even that toe reference he got partially wrong because it came from the woman the nihilist knew and it was already painted.

The Grand Lebowski

this. star wars is where it's at.

He knew the toe wasn't Bunny's though. The dude was telling him Bunny was in danger because they cut off her toe and Walter basically told him they had no way of confirming that it was her toe, that it could be anyone's and they just put green nail polish on it.

The Sugoi Rebauski

It was a league game.