HOLY SHIT HILLARY SAID SHES GOING TO RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS

twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/08/01/hillarys-trillion-dollar-irs-tax-hikes-will-hit-your-wallet/#4bb3fe893953
atr.org/hillary-admits-she-would-not-veto-middle-class-tax-hike
hightaxhillary.com/
hightaxhillary.com/#ixzz4GEd3m2cQ
atr.org/full-list-hillary-s-planned-tax-hikes#ixzz4GEdeaRa9
hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factsheets/2016/01/12/investing-in-america-by-restoring-basic-fairness-to-our-tax-code/
hillaryclinton.com/issues/autism/
youtube.com/watch?v=nbu957i5CIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's a Democrat

Anyone that votes for her should know she's going to raise taxes on the middle class. Just look at California's state tax.

This country is literally finished if she becomes President.

She said "aren't going to raise" though. But holy shit her voice is worse then nails on a chalkboard

That's how fucking cucked democrats are. Willing to pay higher taxes to supply gibs to illegals and nogs.

The syphilis is going to her brain

It's even worse when you consider that we already have relatively high taxes under obongo. Hillary just keeping the rates where they are would still be bad.

But the thing is taxes are ultimately the least of our troubles right now. I'd gladly take a trump-like candidate even if he wanted to raise taxes, if for no other reason than to build the wall and end globalist free trade bullshit.

But hillary is literally everything bad combined into one candidate.

I wanted to believe, but listening to it, she clearly says "we AREN'T going to raise taxes on the middle class."

What middle class?

Jesus Christ. Between her and trump...I've never seen two candidates actively attempt to UTTERLY FUCKING DESTROY their campaigns like this.

Literally what the fuck is going on. Where the fuck is that who's jewing who meme?

HILLARY SUPPORTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Implying Democrats pay taxes

You need a hearing aid

What's up with her voice.

I think you're right. Had to turn it up and listen carefully though.

lol you can't make this shit up.

Believe what you want to believe.

This

Fucking this

>shills in defense and damage control mode

Dude she said "aren't" the n't was just silent.

This is fucking awesome!
>Shillary BTFO!

what a tard

and look how she brings her billionaire friends along. That totally proves she's looking out for us

sad thing is that only some people on Sup Forums will see this. If this were trump there would be a dozen drumpf is retarded btfo articles already

>$.05 has been deposited in your account

lol, no, nice try

I think Sup Forums has gone full 360 retarded with conspiracies of who is and isn't a shill.

The thought of Hillary as President is frightening, but still, she clearly says "aren't" in her speech.

>Trump wants to lower taxes for the rich
>So we're going to raise taxes on the middle class
>*applause*
Jesus fucking Christ these people are drones.

What is this depiction called? My friend fucked a girl who looked like this this weekend while he was blacked out and I need to shame him

HOLY SHIT

SPREAD IT
TWEET IT

Unironically this

I know people will call me a shill, but just listen very carefully. Still spread it though because it would be funny to see the Hillary camp on full damage control

le liberator face

is this real life?

Thanks for that!

Kek

Trump is going to use this gem over and over in campaign ads.

Goodbye Shillary.

Just end me please.

The idiots cheer anyway. This proves her audience are paid shills

Why would Trump use Hillary saying she isn't going to raise taxes on the middle class?

she sounds ill and like she is completely oblivious of what she is doing on that stage

Or maybe they actually heard what she actually said which was "we AREN'T going to raise taxes on the middle class."

Sounds a lot like aren't but she's just so shrill you can barely hear it without a double take.

You can easily take the audio and play it in the background with the quote "are going to raise taxes on the middle class" on the screen and people would associate what she said with are and not some fucked-up version of aren't where you have to turn up the audio to 100% and replay it 4 times just to make sure you're not hearing something else.

.005 cents added to your vagina

I blasted it and it's clearly not aren't

So did I. She clearly said she was going to raise my taxes.

Regardless of if she said aren't. The way she frased it it was couched as something that's going to happen

>"we aren't going there, we are going to write fairer rules for the middle class and we are going to raise taxes on the middle class"

If (((they))) can say trump eating chicken with a fork means he's a sociopath, then we can run with her being honest about her tax plan.

That's what I hear too. I even gave the shills the benefit of the doubt and checked it over again.

It's over. Hilary stands no chance now.

I hate Trump, but if Hillary is going to raise my taxes then I have no choice but to support Trump.

She always has that senile old lady look, like she's constantly forgetting where she is

Fuck Hillary.....Should be in prison

middle class white liberal democrats, i should have clarified

Well she IS a Democrat.

You are all faggots who are saying she said aren't. Of course she said are, but she meant to say raise on the rich not middle class.

to all the people saying she said arn't.
>you are lower to middle class bracket.

You know full well in her tax plan she is raising taxes the same way bernie was going to remember?????????

>unironically supporting someone who openly wants to fuck you up.

It's getting into her brain m8s

Bump

Exactly. Even her tax proposals, if you look them up, say that she plans to raise taxes.

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/08/01/hillarys-trillion-dollar-irs-tax-hikes-will-hit-your-wallet/#4bb3fe893953

atr.org/hillary-admits-she-would-not-veto-middle-class-tax-hike

Why the fuck would she say "we aren't going to raise taxes on the middle class." When according to her tax plan she is?

also to the people saying she said "arn't"
>explain her refusal for fairer laws statement.

This is what I thought

Just call it a Freudian slip and roll with it.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not and the enemy can't prove that it's not a Freudian slip.

If they haven't realized it yet, they're never going to.

I feel like at this point about 75% of her voters are voting for her because she's a woman. No sane, biased fucker would vote for this woman after saying this shit.

Jesus Christ the dems have been dropping spaghetti since the beginning of this election season.

>giving a speech to a high school auditorium

hightaxhillary.com/

>holy shit she is going to take all the money thats left.

She misspoke.

This reminds me of the time she said, "We're gonna put a lot of coal miners out of business."

As governor, Hillary’s High-Tax-Tim tried to hike taxes by billions of dollars

If prospective Hillary Clinton running mate Tim Kaine had his way, Virginia residents would be paying billions in higher taxes. As governor, Kaine sought to impose nearly $4 billion in higher taxes, including an income tax hike on families earning as little as $17,000 a year.

Read more: hightaxhillary.com/#ixzz4GEd3m2cQ
Follow us: @taxreformer on Twitter

then why does she propose

Income Tax Increase – $350 Billion: Clinton has proposed a $350 billion income tax hike in the form of a 28 percent cap on itemized deductions.

Business Tax Increase -- $275 Billion: Clinton has called for a tax hike of at least $275 billion through undefined business tax reform, as described in a Clinton campaign document.

“Fairness” Tax Increase -- $400 Billion: According to her published plan, Clinton has called for a tax increase of “between $400 and $500 billion” by “restoring basic fairness to our tax code.”

Capital Gains Tax Increase -- Clinton has proposed an increase in the capital gains tax to counter the “tyranny of today’s earnings report.”

Tax on Stock Trading -- Clinton has proposed a new tax on stock trading. Costs associated with this new tax will be borne by millions of American families that hold 401(k)s, IRAs and other savings accounts.

“Exit Tax” – Rather than reduce the extremely high, uncompetitive corporate tax rate, Clinton has proposed a series of measures aimed at inversions including an “exit tax” on income earned overseas.

This proposal completely fails to address the underlying causes behind inversions: The U.S. 39% corporate tax rate (35% federal rate plus an average state rate of 4%) and our "worldwide" system of taxation, which imposes tax on all American earnings worldwide.

Read more: atr.org/full-list-hillary-s-planned-tax-hikes#ixzz4GEdeaRa9
Follow us: @taxreformer on Twitter

and why does she want to shutdown coal mines.
>that means they have no business, she is telling you the truth.

hillary paid supporters right now : SHE WAS JUST LYING

>xd oops haha just a prank bro

good thing racketeering and ponzi schemes are illegal, as is aiding and ebedding a known felon.

>if you took dollars from hillary expect prison sex in the near future.

Wouldn't want you ratting on the clintons in court now would they?

>anal sex or assisted-suicide?

WE can help you but you have to stop shilling.

>Billion: Clinton

She does though. She said she want to give the coal miners money to live on until they can find another job.
Thanks for correcting the record though shill.
>.05 has been deposited into your account

>She misspoke.
Course she did.

You're not very good at this, are you.

She said "aren't" you dumb faggots

even if she says they arn't raising taxes on the middle class.

>why does her tax plan fuck over the little business owner for her wall street friends?

They all still cheer.
Retards.

Idk it sounds like she says aren't but it's also a complete non sequitur from the we are going to punish the rich and make them grovel at the feet of niggers campaign talk. Whatever...not like any media would report it anyway

heres the source mother fuckers.

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factsheets/2016/01/12/investing-in-america-by-restoring-basic-fairness-to-our-tax-code/

where'd the shills go :(

>forcibly rounding up autists.

hillaryclinton.com/issues/autism/

I believe in Trump

lumpenproletariat

Wow looks like Hillary is finally tryin to reach out to us

>twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
dubs check out alright, but how the fuck is she going to raise taxes on the middle class, if there is no middle fucking class!? LOCK HER UP

>be hill shill
>have to clean her dirty laundry online
>go to reddit and buy likes for other shills
>get good at this
>get assigned to Sup Forums
>tfw can't buy likes or vote manipulate
>start a argument
>get BTFO
>have to tell the boss that it's too hard
>post low effort shill threads and don't reply to them

>go on about raising the minimum wage
>also raise taxes
Brilliant.

How much you think those nig teens in the back behind her are being paid?

>Be 2017
>Make it big in California after launching new product
>44.6% Federal Income Tax
>13.3% State Income Tax

Ok, now that I left my company, I can retire right?

At this point 42-44% of what I earned is left over.

>Decide to invest in a portfolio of bonds & stocks to provide income for the future.
>All income generated by my portfolio is taxed up to 44.6% (in a no income tax state)
>tied up in legal obligations
>have to technically stay in California and pay up to 13.3% extra state income tax

Oh well, the government has only theoretically eaten into 83% of my retirement income (income that my original income produced).

>oh shit don't forget bout that 7.5% sales tax hitting your purchasing power

At this point only 15.7% of your purchasing power is retained from the income stream you have generated to retire on.

>well I guess I'll have to sell some of my assets to cover this house purchase

"Uh oh goy, don't forget to pay up to 25% long term capital gains on the appreciation of your assets."

TLDR: Hillary will make us all slaves unable to retire wealthy. Mediocrity will be the only solution, and gibs will be better than working.

Yeah, she's doin the phony accent thing and it fucked her pronunciation

But she's just a poor girl raised by a black family.

>twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

She didn't but it doesn't matter since you trumpfags will believe literally anything

This happened yesterday, it took this long for anyone to fucking notice. NOBODY gives a shit about her lol

You are making this shit up. She said "aren't"

youtube.com/watch?v=nbu957i5CIE

Go on, tell me again how she didn't say this because CNN said so.

Wicked witch of the West.

Major attempt of warping reality in here by ctr. The lefts favorite game.

see this :