Are you fucking ready to watch red robot stand up to social injustice since jeph isn't quite ready to give brown girl a...

Are you fucking ready to watch red robot stand up to social injustice since jeph isn't quite ready to give brown girl a job at the coffee shop yet?

This is so fucking stupid. There was like a month where nobody made these threads anymore, until they started again. That was a good month.

Not really

Why does anyone still read this shit, man? It's just kinda boring now, on top of whatever else there is to dislike.

I'm just here to see if the robot fucks the fatty.

we never left, cuck
oh it will

>cuck
le epik leddit meme xD

Jeff changed the world to include an element that might create dramatic tension and lead to story telling and its still not going anywhere.

Says the man from Sup Forums

> Put the head in one pond and the body in the other

So.....did Jeph subscribe to a crazy lunatic fringe of SJW's that we didn't know about?

And if you want to dispose of a body, find a car and a murky pond with a fountain system in it. The Fountain system helps dissipate the fuel and oil.

Why isn't there any yuri yet?

There is. Be patient user.

is that deviantART tier anime calendar in the original?

That a cute.

Should we start a general for all webcomics?

I hope Jeph doesn't put Autism Brown in the coffee shop. That's where minor characters go to die.

Is there any new dece r34 to jerk to yet

Sup Forumseddit users leave

Will there be Tesla Troopers?

>all these "SJWS!!!!!" spergs
>so easily triggered
But just keep making threads, you're really making a difference. ^^

it's Claire

you sound like an sjw. trying to "make a difference" all the time. never wondering if those differences are good or bad just so long as it's popular.

>No-o u!

Smuganimegirl.gif

I will, thanks for the encouragement

PTSD robot implied to have seen people die in fucking battle has to resolve to go get a coffee because teenagers might say mean things about her behind her back

>people still read this

Come on guys, don't debase yourself like this. There aren't even any good waifus or good art to look at

it's like picking at a scab. you know you shouldn't but the pain is strangely comforting...also,
its fun to edit.

> Seen people die
As a combat android I'm sure she's seen it first hand. But yeah, those bad old teenagers talking shit are definitely WAY worse than getting a little extra red on the paint.

Is she a robot or a cyborg? If she has no biological components then why is she programmed to experience PTSD?

She's programmed to eliminate hostile intent. Shit talking ass stains included.

Maybe she's actually faulty, and a memory storage error is causing her main routines to sometimes retrieve her wartime memories instead of whatever memory she actually intended to access, causing inconvenient flashbacks that interrupt her normal processes.

Just because you've seen some shit doesn't mean your feelings can't be hurt.

Robots are sentient beings in this universe, dude.

These threads are weird. You absolutely hate every aspect of the comic but there's like genuine interest in it. Is it just like an addictive rage or something?

I can't speak for everyone here, but I used to love QC, grew to hate it, stopped reading for years. Now I'm back. I'm kind of meh about it, but I guess I have a soft spot for it still.

I feel like Jeph's art has stagnated and his characters don't have a unique voice still, but it's quick to read the update I guess.

I hope Clinton gets to nail Emily. And Marten ends up with Faye even though she's awful

Just because your feelings are hurt doesn't mean you can murder them and throw them in a lake, Jeph.
You know what's funny? My uncle was murdered and his bloated disgusting corpse was found in a lake, and I got to look after my devasted mum who A) Had to worry where he went, and B) Had to go in and identify the bloated corpse of her brother.
But hey nice punchline from your sassy mouthpiece #30484739

That doesn't actually sound funny, though.

No shit, I can't go in water and haven't been able to since then. It's been ten years.

It deserves to be panned and mocked

this ain't yo blog

>Sick murder jokes: QC traumatises innocent minority

Veterans are some of the most sensitive people when it comes to others talking shit.

only ones from wars no one cares about

we were all paying attention to dumbing of age that month

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

You mean like Vietnam, WWII and both gulf wars? I don't know why people think being a veteran somehow makes someone immune to human emotions.

There was a point in time when I genuinely enjoyed QC. Not just because my taste is awful (although my taste IS awful), but because I feel that the comic was genuinely decent. But the feeling of the comic has changed significantly. It feels like Jeph's pandering to someone now, instead of letting certain character types naturally emerge into the story, it feels like all of the oddballs of the universe are somehow just gravitating towards Marten and his circle, every minority, every ethnicity, never mind where he lives somehow being Diversity Central despite the fact that it probably shouldn't be anything of the sort.

Like, I could totally take trans Claire. I could take lesbo bitch and lesbo genkidyke. Hannelore is (was?) cute, CUTE!

But then I look where we've come from, and I see the issues that have popped up in the comic, and I think to myself, it could have been better. It could have been different.

Some part of me looks at when Hannelore first appeared and thinks, yeah, this could be kind of a neat and enjoyable character. I mean, I get that she was drunk off her rocker when we first met her, but it still feel like her character has changed too much, y'know?

The point in the story where hair had textures appeals to me more than this flat shades part of the story.

this is where the comic died, it was pretty unoffensive until then. after that he went on his tumblr/patron pandering streak and we've gotten nothing but meme characters like Claire since