Do you love Brazil?

do you love Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcuNinLuJS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to find love in Brasil

Do you love Japan?

My teacher said "Brazilian people are one of the most beautiful people in the world."

It's true

Yes

It's true in a highly selected area in the South where Germanic and Mediterranean setllers met.

The rest are these grotesque manlets with an orc face

well, so, you mean Germanic and Mediterranean are the most beautiful?

Of corse
I love Brazil

lol no most people want those pardo brown girls with big butts and straight hair

Like German faces with Latin skin on a African body

If I had the money to hire 5 bodyguards armed with assault rifles I'm sure it would be nice to visit.

youtube.com/watch?v=mcuNinLuJS8
Brazilian women are easy that is the best part, just say that you like Brazil and Brazilians.

The hell should I know, I have never been there. You are avid partakers of primate soups apparently.

Yeah average models maybe, what foreigners seek when they go to brazil is not average white women but Latina women with black butts

Thats the idolized brazilian woman

If I wanted German women I'd go to Germany and get them without the 10% negro/mystery meat that comes in Brazil "whites"

German-Brazilians are usually fully Whites because both genders immigrated in the same ratio in this case.

Don't know about this I see ugly and beautiful people every day

Europeans maybe yes, but Americans can find it in your own country.

>German-Brazilians are usually fully Whites because both genders immigrated in the same ratio in this case.

doubtful. Story that south Brazilians like to tell themselves but I guarantee most of their DNA profiles would like this

i don't
they just draw very good

He is a biological teacher and he said it's because of mixed genetic reason.

Kek, true. Me too, make it ten, You're a daredevil.

Who are you to guarantee something? Check the data before.

models trackers want those skeletons types of model, which i don't consider attractive
most hotties, those mixed, are in the Midwest region

Who doesn't love Brazil?
Just please stop cutting down the rainforests, it makes me sad.

OH LOOK I DID AND I WAS RIGHT

who could have guessed

So? The average is about 80-85% European for the whole region, and you still can see many mulattoes, mestizos and negros, so how most South Brazilians can be 62% European? Also German-Brazilians are about 5% of South Brazilian population now. Also you live in America, America is genetically 75% European and not more, so less than Southern Brazil.

Well we have ugly mixed people and beautiful mixed people

Mixing don't make necessarily people beautiful

If plastic surgery is very popular in your country, ugly people who did surgery have possibility to be mixed with your beautiful people, and....
you know what I mean.

no

We love German-Brazilian women. For us they're the most beautiful in the world.

Yeah, sure