Was this feetkino?

Was this feetkino?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AHLOEjxWy68
mistressdestiny.com/forums/showthread.php?s=4e121d315cdeb8bdaef632be9f92230b&t=376360
youtube.com/watch?v=GxqOjzkTttI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even with half her nose missing she's still more attractive than that generic blonde whore they cast alongside Cruise.

Is she barefoot throughout the whole movie? Does she turn gigantic at the climax? If yes then this is indeed feetkino.

>Is she barefoot throughout the whole movie?
Yes
> Does she turn gigantic at the climax?
No

There are a bunch of close-ups of both her mummy feet and her living turqoise painted feet

I didn't understand the moral dilemma in this movie
>eternal life and power with a completely devoted goth egyptian waifu
>friendship with a normie stacy archeologist

>mfw

bigger tits too

uno farto

Need some pictures my boy

Sofia Boutella is a very striking woman.

This keeps coming up in every review and I don't get what's so hard to understand. The ritual was so Set would posses him, Nick was meant to be a vessel that would allow Set to be in this world. Nick wasn't going to be the ruler of the world, he wouldn't be Nick anymore but Set possessing his body. I clearly see a dilemma in there.

Except he's clearly still Nick when possessed and the mummy indicates he'll still have his personality when he brings Set into the world, just part of/merged with Set.

She originally wanted her Egyptian boyfriend to become one with Set so they could be immortal forever. It's not a personality rewrite. Honestly, the mummy was the hero of this movie.

You can't make a thread like this and not post images supporting your hypothesis

But he ends up sharing a body with Set anyway, but now he's minus one Mummy waifu

She was certainly striking when she beat the shit out of Tom Cruise and then stepped on him

Set did overtake for a moment, it wasn't until Nick saw Whatsherface dead that he managed to overcome the possession. And IIRC her and Jekyll do wonder if Set will eventually win the battle of wills. It was supposed to be a complete possession, but was botched because you just cant ruse the Cruise.

If we have an arguably good guy with the powers of a god protecting earth from the monsters... well, isn't that basically the end of the monster threat? What possible could the Wolfman or the Gillman do against him?

>Wolfman
That reminds me, is that Benicio Del Toro wolfman movie part of this new universe faggotry Universal is attempting?

Guy Ritchie will direct the Jekyll and Hyde movie. As Hyde appears to be an East End Londoner, he will become unstoppable.

>THE FEMDOM UNIVERSE

>still no pictures

>next movie is about the Bride of Frankenstein
They're going full monster girls, aren't they?

Only The Mummy is.
Dracula Untold was meant to be originally but they backpedalled hard.
There is a new wolfman for the dark universe planned.

How was he forced mummification part? I thought that part of the original was bad ass, with the mummy struggling in his wraps and then they put him in the coffin with the beetles. I'm pretty sure that's where I can trace back where my bondage fetish started. I saw in the trailers they didn't cover her eyes with the wrap.

Which was better? New or old?

I love Tom Cruise.

THIS
THIS
THIS

giv mummy gf

she has a great body and cute feet too

>tfw Tom Cruise will never jump out randomly and frighten you
SHOW ME THE MUMMY!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AHLOEjxWy68

My God I love this guy the more I see him

Now I'm going to have to watch this shitty movie

he really is the fucking man

Don't giv up givposter. Maybe one day they'll giv you a gf

thenks pal!

>literally immortal

>post yfw Russel Crowe is older than Cruise
>Crowe calls him "young man" in the movie
Did Tom write that line just to annoy Crowe?

That new movie he has coming out called American Made looks fun as fuck.

How is he able to do comedy so much better compared to someone like Adam Sandler who's done comedy his whole life and cannot make a good movie anymore?

sofia as the mummy is a walking fetish

she's even tiny

tiny mummy

She is literally /ourgirl/

>ywn yell at a skeleton together
;_;

The only absolute constant in Mummy movies is that killing the mummy is never permanent.

>slowly exposes her neck
n ten thousand years she learend the most important thing

me on the right

womanlets go and stay go

>older than
>calling younger person "young man"

I'm not seeing the problem here.

>ywn bring home Sofia Boutella to your alt right uncle and redpill them on the true beauty of Algerian woman

look at how tiny and cute she is

sweet little mummy pocket pussy

>Tfw you make a deal with SET that you will get to live an everlasting life of pleasure serving Ahmanet
>Tfw he transforms you into one of her sandals and makes you indestructible
>Tfw Ahmanet's sole presses down upon you thousands of times per day for thousands of years

oops I meant Crowe is a year younger.either way, Crusie looks much younger than Crowe

do french algerian girls count?

Have you read the foot erotica story
The Temple of Athena?

It's right up your alley.

why does she look so distressed in both of these pictures? looks like she's gonna break down and cry

why everyone looks so angry

Because she fucked up AGAIN, she's a shit actress and she should feel bad for wasting everyone's time.

Link me, senpai.

No..
Take that back..!

Go to bed Annabelle

awful

mistressdestiny.com/forums/showthread.php?s=4e121d315cdeb8bdaef632be9f92230b&t=376360

Each part is about something different
I think 3 involve feet
but one is literally about men being turned into women's sandals for disrespecting Athena's temple

If you like this story, read the rest of the authors

nigga's got an avocado in his pocket

I thought for a second the guy on the left was patting her on the head as she went by and it was super cute

Because they are annoyed Tom Cruise was lucky to film a scene where Sofia had to lick his face

Imagine serving undersole

TOM IS SO BASED

>Sofia still hasn't posted anything on her twitter since the movie came out
THE CRITICS HAVE UPSET HER GUYS! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO??

HOW DARE THEY NOT GIVE SOFIA THE RESPECT SHE DESERVES

>ywn have a girl like her fall in love with you
JUST

>When he realizes he fucked up by going with the blonde bimbo instead of the yandere qt

Give her time, user. I told you that she's a very delicate girl.

Not only that but he can't even be with the blonde anyway cos he is a monster now so has to remain in the shadows

>tfw he decides to resurrect the Mummy

>mfw no webm of this scene yet

Love it how she is facing the other way as she turns around and her hair does a cool flip

>not using this song as the end credits
youtube.com/watch?v=GxqOjzkTttI

Would have a 10/10 song

>Hey user! I noticed you staring at me. Was there something you wanted to say?
I'd honestly write her a tweet, but I don't have twatter and I don't want to come off as too creepy to her and have her block me.

She's not even that good looking, its the same 6 people in these threads praising her every time.

so new to Sup Forums does not know how to see poster count

>and I don't want to come off as too creepy to her and have her block me.
That would make me die

I just want to send her a pic of my dick just to know she seen it.

>She's not even that good looking
Troll is troll

I'm only a lil bit in but I love it. Thanks bro.

If anyone has it, just write something nice... something about her acting or her qtness and something to cheer her up... boost her mood wish her a nice day or sthg...surely that should help against with the shitty critics

Mummy? I'm Cruise

>Tom resurrects her since he's basically death or whatever now anyway and thinks he can control her to help against a greater enemy
>we get our Mummy waifu kino

I'm gonna write her a mean tweet criticizing her acting skills and the movie as a whole and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

>If anyone has it, just write something nice... something about her acting or her qtness and something to cheer her up
She's one of the most dedicated actresses ever. That's what someone who has twitter should post

>"Thank you the so talented and dedicated @Sofia Boutella for entering the world of Hollywood"
Something like that

Fuck off kinotard

oh man.. she so flexible she could walk up to you and put her foot right on your face hah

Anuck Su Namoon was the better Egyptian semen demon
though her actual mummy form was awful

Here is from the trailer