How often do you visit your capital?

How often do you visit your capital?
>flag
>once every two years

Maybe once a month.

I live here sadly

Once or twice a year, would visit more if the train to Stockholm and back from here wasn't 600kr at a minimum

>flag
>never

Been there like 3 times in 30 years.
Ugly city full of shit people. Only worth a visit to party and for culture.

Almost never. It have some nice places, but Stockholmers are useless faggots who destroys this country.

twice in my life so far
state capital 1-2 times/year

It's too far

Literally moved there a few months ago so now I live here.
Before that I had visited Oslo twice.

never, it's a shithole and I don't want to get robbed by troubled youths from diverse backgrounds

I try not to go to Jerusalem. It fucking sucks and I always get a headache there. Haven't been for around 3 years now

>600kr, roughly $100
You serious nigger? I need a six our flight to my capital costing hundreds.

How does that even remotely constitute a rebuttal of his rationale.

I'll visit Canberra when I die, because I'll be in hell

That's also a minimum, closer to 1000-1600 if you buy your ticket only a few days ahead.

Once a year at least

pretty often. it's only an hour away

because $100 is fuck all, 1.5 hours of work

Scotland (travelling)
Never been to London and Glasgow

I've never actually been to the country's capital. I live in my province's capital, though.
A friend of mine visited Moscow while studying in Russia. He said it's expensive even by Canadian standards.

Never in my life
Region capital? I live in.

>1.5 hours of work
>66$/hour

once every 5 years and even that is too often
fuck h*Llsinki and their nogs

France
Never, it's too shitty and depressing

If you pay 8$ for 1 beer that sounds reasonable.

Why are buildings in such a shit shape in Venece? Why don't you care about your historical legacy, Luigi?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.

Many Sup Forums users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.

There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians.

Caxo gheto dito su de mi, picòa roja? Sapi che me son diplomà mejo dea me classe nei Navy Seals, e sonti sta coinvolto in numerosi raid segredi su Al-Quaeda, e gho copà pì de 300 persone.

Sonti alenado a far guerra da gorilla e son el mejo cechin de-e forse armade anericane. Non te sì niente par mi che n'altro bersajo. Te demojrò co na presision tae che non se ga mai vista en chesta tera, sta tento a chel che diso.

Te te pensi che te poi pasarla lisha dopo averme dito che-e monade su par l'Internet? Pensa mejo, mona. Come che siam parlando mi son drio ciamare à mia rete segreda de spie da par tuti gli stati uniti e 'l tò IP sta vegnendo trasado proprio ora, quindi xe mejo che te te prepari par la bufera, moreja. À bufera che demojrà chea penosa cosa che te ciami à to vida. Te si morto, bocia. Mi pòso essere da par tuto, a ogni ora, e poso coparte en pì de setesento maniere, e cheo xe solo con le me mani.

Non solo mi son parechio adestrà a combater disarmado, ma go anche acèso al intero arsenàl dej marine dej stati uniti, e lò userò tuto par far scomparire 'l tò poro cuò da-a fasa del continente, picoa boasa. Se solo te savesi che rasa de conseguense el tò "furbo" comento gavaria portà sora de ti, forse te saria stà zito.

Ma non te si mia stato capase de far da meno, e dèso ne paghi il prexo, fotuto mona. Cagherò merda tuto sora de tì, e ti te te ne negherè.

Te sì fotutamente morto, bòcia.

Flag.
Never.

Sounds about right, perhaps even less often.

I have been there once for a day to visit museums

Is there even anything to do or see in your capital?

never been to Berlin

>Why don't you care about your historical legacy, Luigi?
...and blow up the old shitty buildings and build commieblocks everywhere like we did?

I have never been to Ottawa
I visit the provincial capital in Frederiction a few times a year

I feel you user. I've been to London two or three times on holiday before it turned into a complete shithole.

>mfw I have two capital cities
Edinburgh's pretty great though, I sometimes go with my Dad when there's a Six Nations rugby match going down

I was there once when I was a kid, and might visit again sometime soon because I have friends who moved there for work. Ottawa isn't like European capitals, there's not much reason to visit there, nor is there much reason to live there unless you work for the federal government.

I'm heading to Toronto later today, in fact.

state capital: lots for work and uni
national capital: never

I live in Glasgow so visiting Edinburgh is really easy, just a 1 hour away on the train, so I normally visit it a few times each year.

I visit London every year since most of my extended family there and you'll always find things to do.

I'm stuck here until I graduate ;_;

>flag
>every week for 5 days, I live and study there

drove by it 7 years ago on the way to new york city. never actually stepped foot in it

>No Funswick

Only visited once,not planning a visit ever. Will try to avoid delhi at all cost.

only visited it twice
it's too far and I don't have a reason to go there anyway

I prefer not to.

Who are you talking to

24/7

in total, maybe 4 times in 22 years, going again this summer

Born in Berlin live in rome
tfw typical euro

Once or twice in my life, not much to do there and I live pretty far away.

Glasgow isn't the capital of Scotland tho..

Live here.

>Ugly city full of shit people.
Sadly true for many parts.
The shit people are mostly not born in Berlin but move here to study or because it's so cool or something.

>so cool
As in "soooo coooool omg"

Maybe like twice a month, mostly on nightouts. I live about 15km from Lisbon.

during winter every week to iceskate
but other maybe once a year

I've been there once.

What a shithole.

A about 6 times a year. I don't spend much time there. Just pick things up and go back home

Not really. And it's dry and hot as hell.

i've been there twice
i hope i never have to again

Flag
Every year or two

I like going to dc but its far from Texas and I don't really have a reason to go there anymore

I live there

Brasilia is a modernist city designed to copy american suburbia, you there are specific neighborhoods for each kind of building. Example: There is a bank neighborhood were all the banks are located, there are no banks in other neighborhoods. This means you can't go there without a car, and since it is in the middle of nowhere no one drives there

literally never
there's nothing there

It's 3,000 miles away. I'll probably never visit it.

man if I want to go Africa
then I'll go to Par- ehrm Africa

every day

I live a hard life

Most of my countrymen live in the Capital or in the immediate proximities.

i've visited only once in my life, on a school trip for a day

I have been there once.

Almost never. It's like 1200 km.

>flag
>every fucking day