It's time to stop larping, Polacks

It's time to stop larping, Polacks

Reminder: Polish people aren't Slavic at all. Polish is indeed a pidgin of German, Latin and Slavic words. I think it must be the Slavic language with the least amount of vocabulary from Slavic root words.

>some people claim they are slavic
>they look like jews and speak gibberish instead of an actual language so other slavic people can barely understand them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
youtube.com/watch?v=EyCHuY7uY_E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
jamestown.org/program/marlene-laruelle-how-islam-will-change-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=906b6poQcro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's time to stop larping, Polacks
>Reminder: Polish people aren't Slavic at all.
SAYS THE FINNIC MONGOL RAPE BABY! xD

Great meme, lad. We shared some genes with lithuanians, not with finns. Read up on the origins of ethnic Russians and stop being an illiterate retard. Btw everything below Moscow and above Volgograd is overwhelmingly R1a.

Following your logic the Swiss are Armenian. Shit map

SAYS THE NIGGER RAPEBABY! xD

xDDDDDDD

Even your Tsar looks Asiatic!

Nice... DEFLECTION!
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
youtube.com/watch?v=EyCHuY7uY_E

>somalian level jokes
Black genes do their job I see

whiter than you, hammed

And Asiatic do theirs? ;)
I can see that! xD

the fact is they've been a part of our nation for centuries yet you let them in just recently and they already make up 5% of your population. a few more years and it will be 10, then 20.

>And Asiatic do theirs? ;)
Dunno, is just about 10% of your unwhiteness

>the fact is they've been a part of our nation for centuries
xDDDDDDD
>Russia
>white
We only have 1 million migrants - including Slavs.
While you already over 1 million Muslims residents and 1,5 million Muslim workers JUST IN MOSCOW! So around 2,5 million Muslims around the Moscow metropolitan area xD

You are welcome also, be our 2500001!
>We only have 1 million migrants
>just 10% of your population

I look Slav and I bet you will understand this:
Idz na chuj, debil jebany

that's the case though, tatars have been a part of our history since the tatar-mongol invasion, they id as muslim yet half of them are actually whites, they make for most of our muslims.
you, on the other hand, willingly let them into your country, you fucking crime levels are higher than russia's now, they keep coming and coming and coming. half of your population being muslim by 2050 is a valid prediction too

do you understand cyrillic?
Иди нa хyй, дeбил eбaный

Ta, bez problemu, znam wasz alfabet i jezyk

>Also, according to the Arena Atlas, the survey found that 6.5% or 9,400,000 were Muslims.[5]
>Another survey by the Pew Research Center, in May 2017, found that 10% of Russia's population is Muslim.[6] According to a news article of Russia Today, Muslim minorities make up approximately 15% of the total population of Russia.[7]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
ALLAH BLYAT!

Кoнчaй циpк, твoя нeзaмeтнocть излишнe нeзaмeтнa.

at this point you're just covering your ears in denial, you'll surpass us in a few decades :D

I don't read your moon letters.
And you think your Muslims don't make any babies? You ALREADY have a 10-15% Muslim population in RussASIA, you're the one in denial faggot! ;)

sure they do, it's been stable for ages though, centuries. by your logic we would be 100% muslims now, yet we aren't. your growth on the other hand is quite concerning. if it's an estimated 10% by 2030 from 4% at 2010, you're in for a big surprise in 50 years

I'm sorry, but your Muslim population wasn't and isn't "stable", it just grows as well. Keep your head in your own ass and smell the farts faggot. ;)
jamestown.org/program/marlene-laruelle-how-islam-will-change-russia/

Agreed
We are Jewish genetically and Germans culturally

again, even if is, that’s just a 20something% growth in 20 years, sweden is a 100+% growth, thus rendering it much more muslim than russia in 2050 :))

Will Swedistan ever recover?

that ppolish diaspora in sweden lmao

shh faggot ;)

why you dont go back? is gibs more than avg salaray in pooland?

i have no idea what you're talking about :D

Why did you stop responding to that russian user after he btfod you with actual numbers? No fun.

Because he's kinda right? :D

P.S. Still, Russia is still worse off right now and is heading the same way anyway haha.

because he ran out of his autistic wikipedia pasta

Nah, I didn't.

>JUST IN MOSCOW
Well, Moscow is kinda bigger than Sweden. In case you didn't know. Also your data is a shit. You have no more than 1k of people on your pic, it's absolutely nothing for a big city.

you don't have to start shit with him, someone already won the argument for you

you must be really bright person

I mere liked that "just in Moscow" from some rural akhmed dodger.

sorry sweety, but poles and sorbs are the closest to original slavs as you can get.

>Germans culturally

I guess the 1945-1989 Soviet communist occupation left some marks in the society huh? Who would have thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=906b6poQcro

>We are Jewish genetically
Also fuck off >and Germans culturally
What does that even mean?