Half Mexican half White is the true master race

Half Mexican half White is the true master race.

Not only are we guaranteed to be the new majority race in America's near future, but we're also the only ones who have a true chance to unite against niggers and Jews for the following reasons:

>our sheer numbers
>our fierce can-do attitude
>our genuine loyalty to our own people
>our actual adherence to the tenets of Christianity
>our cunning intelligence

Whereas you dumbshit whites have no chance whatsoever because:
>muh individualism
>muh hedonism
>muh fedora tipping atheism
>muh liberal SJW koolaid
>muh high-trust pathological altruism instinct, which constantly invites parasitic outsiders to fuck your shit up

You had your chance, whyte boi. That chance ended in 1945. Now it's our turn, and we will succeed where you miserably failed.

Also, needless to say, our women are much more beautiful than yours. It's really for the best you ugly crackers go extinct. Good riddance, you will not be missed.

The answer to The Talmud is La Raza

(OP)

dude, I'm from a Nicaraguan Spanish family, and you know very well that everything and every place hispanics touch turns to shit. we cabt even get our own countries straight --- Mexico in particular.. Mexico is the country the rest of Latin America laughs at.. stop kidding yourself..

yeah but the like 15 point IQ penalty you pay for the half-Mexican part is a high price to pay for less empathy. I don't know about "master race", how about "laborer race"?

Actual half white half mexican here.
Fuck off you stupid nigger. My IQ is literally 103 like an average white, I'm a manlet at 5'7.
The only good thing about this is having green eyes and tan skin with Euro traits.
Also no one can call you on racism.
Plus chicANOS are aids.

White guilt is the cancer that will kill us off.

Good thing I got me a latina gf to race mix with for the new master race of the future.

This
And this:And this: /thread

>she

>103 iq
Gross. I don't even know anybody that feeble minded

no thanks beaner

Come home mixed man

Mexican is not a race, perhaps you meant mestizo. Mestizo + white: castizo. Castizo + white: white.

>Mexico is the country the rest of Latin America laughs at.
>I'm from a Nicaraguan
We actually don't care about centracas or sudacas, you guys are too inferior to us to notice.

half mexican? Are mexicans a race?

>lying on the internet
Shoo shoo.

>mfw Mexican, 6'1" and light skinned
>mfw breeding with a tall white girl
>mfw were are the future of America

Games over, cletus

Hmmm...keep trying champ, maybe one day you'll sort out your legal migration status.

White women age like sour milk, and Hispanic women age like a rotting corpse.

Who was your father and who was your mother?

Plus Sanchez, your short brown mustached mestizo women are NOT EVEN CLOSE to as hot as white women.

Burn forever you worthless fucking spic abomination.

Disagree, I think it's just a stereotype.
Most Hispanic women I know don't age shittily it has to do with the food Hispanic people eat and since you amerifats have McDonalds ever 5 metres I can see why everyone is so fucked.

>being this mad

Hhahahahhahahahaha I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TRUMP LOSES

Spanish
white

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Are you at odds over whether to do your own lawn care or hire illegals to do it? I envision this to be a daily test of your will.

>Half mexican
>Half white

That's 3/4ths white 1/4 native dumb ass.

>white AND arab

Please fuck off.

>tattoo
degenerate

all women age like shit you virgin

Half Costa Rican Half White here.

Stop acting like a spic.

And, I am on the white boy spectrum more. I look white act white. Fuck that La Raza.

Being i am mix with white and hispanic. I will call it like it is. From crazy hispanic shit to fucking racists.

So i am not afraid of calling radical islam what it is. and I am two for one when it comes to racism. If you are white and hispanic you alright.

Jesus Christ why are you so angry?
I'm also dating a white girl.
There are beautiful women from every race, stop cherrypicking plus white women are not the greatest lol. It's hard to find a traditional girl whose also white so while your working Stacey is being pummeled by Jamal.
This is why you get a Slavic wife/gf, but not for you amerilards sorry ;)

That'll happen if Hillary wins which it's likely ;)

I bet money that's not a half mexican girl. only cuban and puerto ricans look like that. half- mexicans look brown and deformed not quite as bad as their parents but still ugly as sin.

>tfw damage control is the future we chose

at least we're not overrun with cartels -- we don't elect criminals, we kill them

>mfw your kids will inherit your subpar IQ

LOL HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS.
You've never seen a half mexican girl before, i'm actually laughing my ass off. Only reason I get girls is beacause of my looks not because i'm 5'7, you're an actual virgin retard.

What is subpar IQ?

>mfw BA in Economics

I bet you barely graduated HS you salty faggot. I'm taller, better looking and more successful than you. Stay mad

:^)

hol up so you're telling the girls i know that look my op's are puerto ricans and shiet

say hello to your replacement beaner

You know that being white is more than having a few white features right?
It also includes about mentality and way of thinking

We have one running for President

What in the fuck are you talking about Rodriguez?

speak like a human being pls

Anything below 100

I have a nice comfy job actually. Can you read?

>BA in economics

Please feed me more of your hot, angry shitposts

Spanish are mongrels of muzzies, visigoths, jews, blacks, celts,greeks,etc.

Not white.

My IQ is 103 and I'm half.

She is half Mexican, and she is a beautiful angel who loves the Lord.

Our unconditional love for Jesus Christ is why we are being permitted to take over the entire continent, whereas white people's abandonment of Jesus is precisely why God is allowing their race to be exterminated.

It is pretty fucking obvious until you overthink it... Which you stupid fucking whites always do. You chose logic over faith, and now you're paying the price

Listen Perez, you got an affirmative action degree. You must know deep down that it's not a legitimate acheivement.

As for your success. Congrats. But I have two college degrees, live in Manhattan, and work at the top bank on Wall Street. So unless you top that (and you don't) shut your fucking mouth.

literally 50% of the people you have ever met is that, "feeble minded". IQs are based on a mean and vary by community, not some arbitrary scale from the 50's

>unite against jews
>will mostly be voting for the jews come november

i'm hispanic you dopey fuck

Why can't we build like this again? We are just using meme american architecture. Buildings in the surroundings of large cities should be:
>seven stories high
>be like a ring from a top perspetive
>have an oranic shape, following our already exiting badly planned streets
>house a garden with some one story buildings in the center of each building like your picture

because it was the Spanish.

Debemos asegurar la existencia de nuestro pueblo y un futuro para los niños mexicanos

I didn't say they were white. Also, all European tribes are mixed amongst different tribes. It doesn't make them not white.

Half CR half white here again.

he is right about being the majority,

don't worry too much whitey, you will find we are bro tier, we want to slay niggers just as much as you do

i don't speak that crap. this is america padre.

>And, I am on the white boy spectrum more. I look white act white.

Kys

Feels good man
6'2 half Mexican half white with 116 IQ just no colored eyes

I'm sorry dude, but no one really cares or respect Nicaragua.

They're hot, who cares?

This, Hillary still running and not getting even a slap in the wrist shows how ridiculously far corruption has advanced in the US since King Obama got elected
No Mexican candidate to the presidency has ever been exposed like Hillary has
Affirmative action only exists for niggers and women
Also
>Being a wagecuck for the Jewish banker
Great success tbqh m8

>She is half Mexican, and she is a beautiful angel who loves the Lord.

Kek. She looks like a whore.

116 IQ?
Is your dad Jewish kek

We take all the fresas who spent a week in Spain and now feel like they are from Spain to build our cities then?
jk, but people must sto with the "The evil whitey came and destroyed our country". If you have internet connection then you are at least 60% white, this country is not native to this land, it is a combination between Spain and the Natives, so like it or not we wuz conquistadores and shit in some way.
We must go back to our roots and shot what we are, Spain + Natives, not some medciocre United States

My fiance is half mexican, half white. Babealicious too. Has certified 130IQ as a female. Cant wait to cum inside her belly and save the race as shes pretty much white with some injun gene action.

Kill yourself Peter

If you're implying the woman in your picture is half mexican that is gentically impossible and if you finished high school you'd know why. The only way she could have blue eyes if she was either a quarter mexican of daughter of two half mexicans, and it would still be unlikely.

>Half CR half white
navy?

Who gives a shit if we have more Spanish blood than Native? Fuck the Spanish bums and the Injun cucks who got conquered.

that girl is trying so hard to not look fat, but it's really really obvious that she's fat and has a very awkward body shape

also unless you have tons of euro blood you are probably retarded.

You're a fucking retard.
I have green eyes and my sisters have blue eyes.
He said half Mexican and half White.
I'm about 70-80 white. Most Mexicans who mix with whites will be around the same.

This is her father

> pocho doesn't speak Spanish

Kek. Suicidate.

can't sauce? doesn't look beaner

Post mexican grills you fags

you speak American in America. only freaks walk around speaking spanish and they're shunned by society. dumb chicanos trying to "hang onto their culture" only cause disunity and they must be destroyed.

Bumping for sauce

Google "Fat girl trying really hard to trick retards into thinking she's not a hundred pounds overweight"

there are no successful countries that speak spanish. i wonder why that is.

Nah, Anglo master race

you must be fun at partys

> America doesn't have an official national language
> Spanish is already official in some parts of America like New Mexico
> calls the language American

Sup Forumsacks are right in fearing such a dumb fucks such as yourself

lel i live in new mexico and it's getting worse and worse. I wonder why.

i am sorry that your family is poor and shitty, in the other hand, there are spanic wealthy familys who doesnt know what to do with their money.

its a a matter of social class, and you belong to the lower for being born from your shit tier genetics from your shitt poor family.

i am sorry gringo, nicaragua? you have donkey blood in your genetics? jajajajjajajajjajajajaj

I was not talking about being Spanish, I was talking about being a combination. And so? We have their language, religion and some culture. That's all we need from them

> La Raza.
Fuck off spic the race war cant come soon enough.

>Mexican
>Cunning intelligence

Gonna need sauce, google gives nothing

This is the honest to god truth.

This board is always going on about >muh aryan race. The aryan race is the one that opened the gates, it's obsessed with ending itself. Social AIDS is specific to Aryans. The only thing you guys are capable of is killing yourselves off. Look no further than Germany for proof. Or look at Sweden, look at Denmark. Fuck, even look at France and England, for what that's worth.

Besides, any viking blood you had moved to America a hundred years ago and the only worthwhile traits they carried are NOT carried by anyone with the genetics that grant blonde hair. They’re carried by us mongrels. The last gasp of true aryans was WWII, and anyone worth a fuck was slaughtered by slavs or the half breeds you all hate so much.

It's time for the torch to be passed. Wether you admit to it or not you've proved yourselves unworthy.

Half white Mexicans are basically white. Hence when studies say Hispanics will be half of the population by 2050 it doesn't worry me because most of them will basically be white. No one mixes better into white America than Hispanics because of the pre existing similarities.

RARE THICC THANKS MAN

Learn the language you mutt.

Hispanic + Whites will not be a fucking ugly mix.
But with blacks you are done.