TRUMP GENERAL - HIGH ENERGY EDITION

WIKILEAKS ABOUT RELEASE INFO ON HILLARY AND ISIS LINK

HAPPENING! MAN WHO IS INVESTIGATING CLINTON RIGGING ELECTIONS MAY BE ASSASSINATED

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Trump in Ashburn, VA 8/2/16
youtube.com/watch?v=V6H-DqWhXBE
>The OVERFLOW ROOM in Mechanicsburg, PA
youtube.com/watch?v=O8J8UtQJu2k
>Trump in Mechanicsburg, PA 8/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi6i242Yauo
>Trump in Columbus, OH 8/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=n8CcHURfuXs
>Trump in Denver, CO 7/29/16
youtu.be/WB6einfNK2A
>Pence in Ohio 7/29/16
youtu.be/p0p_CnxOYzg

INTERVIEWS
>Donald Trump Interview on This Week with George Stephanopoulos
youtube.com/watch?v=hhy-xQbQ14s
>Manafort on NBC 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCG9cL0h7o
>Manafort on CBS 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=jernEOHGt7w
>Judge Jeanine Pirro - Panel Weighs On Opening Statement & Clinton Vs Trump 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qlfEYENlpgA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtube.com/watch?v=7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtube.com/watch?v=lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Game of Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=TjwwSOByHMk
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtube.com/watch?v=hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtube.com/watch?v=4muXm4GwrXM
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtube.com/watch?v=iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qMi-dNE0Wo
twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
wsj.com/articles/u-s-payment-of-1-7-billion-to-iran-raises-questions-of-ransom-1453421778
behindthename.com/name/donald
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART FOR HILLARY, OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRAT PARTY
THE SCANDALS AND LEAKS JUST KEEP COMING

There are 46 threads about Trump in the catalog. 4-fucking-6. Jesus fucking christ. Mods need to sticky a Trump general and delete all the other threads, this is just fucking gay.

why won't trump just shut the fuck up

MAGA

98 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

yeah. everything is falling apart, which is why hillary is leading in all the polls by significant margins and has over a 70% chance of winning

PENCE RALLY GET IN
youtube.com/watch?v=-qMi-dNE0Wo

Watching the mainstream media makes it feel like Trump is actually losing. Its depressing!

By the way wouldn't it be great if we got along with Russia? Wouldn't that be great if we actually had a relationship with Russia? Instead of all the fighting and the money and the problems? And if we can get Russia and others to partner up and go and knock the hell out of ISIS, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Threadly reminder that shills wouldn't be shilling this hard if they weren't also terrified.

I don't know what the happening that seems to be building will be, but I thank God I was born in time to see it.

#Hillary hates dogs!

what a bitch!
copypasta

“Get that Fucking dog away from me!” -#HillaryClinton
to military K9 handler, Staff Sgt Eric Bonner.

Should Trump start watching what he says now? Or should he continue with the comfy rallies like he currently is doing and suffer these constant MSM attacks?

im not a concern shill but the attacks are getting annoying

>shills will defend this

Shut up gook.

Bump for the Truth

SHUT IT DOWN

AWOOOOO

HRC will raise taxes on the middle class and the crowd cheers

HOLY SHIT POL BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's happening

>Corey calling out Obongo
>No real accomplishments

aaah shit, sorry for not including it in the OP

Iran claims the money Obama paid WAS A RANSOM

“Taking this much money back was in return for the release of the American spies and doesn’t have to do with the [nuclear] talks,” said Gen. Mohammad Reza-Naghdi, commander of Iran’s powerful Basij militia, in state media on Wednesday. “The way to take our rights back from the arrogants [Americans] is to become powerful, and we must grow stronger and stronger every day.”

wsj.com/articles/u-s-payment-of-1-7-billion-to-iran-raises-questions-of-ransom-1453421778

>is it really happening?

GOOD EVENING, TRUMPGENFAGS!!

REMEMBER, THE SHILLS ARE RELENTLESS, INSUFFERABLE, AND COME IN MANY FORMS...IGNORE THEM, FOR FUCK'S SAKE...AND ALWAYS KEEP CALM AND MAGA!!!

IT DOES SEEM LIKE ANOTHER 5-6 MILLION SHEKELS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED IN A CERTAIN SUPER PAC, DOESN'T IT?!?!?!?

JUST STAY FOCUSED ON THE MAGA

That's a nice haircut.

Because he's not a nigger, unlike you

>tfw this will never be reported in the press

Is this how Goebbels felt when he called out the media? This is beyond disgusting.

Can someone edit Karen into this? Or wasn't she playing baseball once? Put him into there then.
Help the memes flow

YUUUGEEEEE

put in the next OP

He's going to lose and you faggots know it ;)

You guys...

Eat a fucking burger

off-topic question, why is it called the "rust belt"?
is it just a really humid area, so shit rusts quickly?

> .02 sheckles have been deposited into your PayPal account.

Lol Pence always expects a lot more from the YUGE joke than he actually receives. Cute though. Pence is cute.

That can be a good thing. It will make his supporters that much more incentivized

RARE PENCE

I just want Trump to win. Every time he gets a lead going he goes and fucks it up by taking bait or just saying something retarded. I just want to make America great again.

It used to be a manufacturing hub, now the factories and manufacturing are out of bussiness and the old factories and equipment are "rusty" form lack of use

rustbelt

Because the industry has been abandoned

Is this a dude?

I recognize your filenames.

It's a fake controversy. Get over it.

Industry. Cars, steel etc. Gravel pits with large machinery. Shit that rusts. Drive through the urban midwest and you'll see a lot of abandoned factories.

she says "aren't ". I know you'll call me a shill, but just listen carefully. It's kind of hard to hear

kek

AJ Delgado on hannity just fucking destroyed khan. Finally someone did it.

Pence makes me all warm and fuzzy inside

oh
thanks

He's still got a strong lead. You can tell because his rallies keep getting bigger.

>AND IT WILL BE ... HYUGE

Thanks Real Awoos

The Khan thing has terminated his campaign. I think we all realize that now. He's totally deflated. Totally "tremendously"

Think the greater issue from that interview than this implication, the mother wasn't even allowed to speak, 'because Muslim & female, obv.' - aside from that, was that the Dad wants open borders with Pakistan! Seems an easy layup...he cant hit that stupid idea out of the park without going personal?

Really, as others have noted, digging up a Dead Muslim "War Hero" to throw at Trump was a genius stroke - and, as also said, with his war record and seeming incapability of saying fucking anything positive about Muslims, even one who died fighting in an army he personally dodged, he should have ran a fucking mile from this. Probably his biggest problem, hes (a) too easy to troll, and (b) too fucking stupid not to reply and (c) having climbed into a shithole of his own making. he keeps on digging and merrily throwing more shit around. And its the latter unfortunate tendency, ie not knowing when to STFU, which will ensure the end of any unlikely chance he may have had as winning POTUS

When typing like Trump, you have to follow with just a single word with no its. Simple!

Pence is a swell guy. I was worried he was going to be a meek undercover #cruzmissile, but so far he's done a nice job.

If Trump doesn't run this as an Ad im convinced hes a plant

If Obama said this, Romney would have won

behindthename.com/name/donald

>From the Gaelic name Domhnall which means "ruler of the world", composed of the old Celtic elements dumno "world" and val "rule".

ITS MEANT TO FUCKING BE. HOW COULD I FUCKING DOUBT THIS MAN HOLY FUCK

IRAN FUCKING THROW OBAMA UNDER THE BUS

When will the Florida and Virginia election happen?

I have everything nice and tagged for easy use.

From your lips to God's ears. I'm just really depressed today. So much shilling and anti-Trump shit going around. It's overwhelming.

>Get over it.
it doesn't matter if we get over it, it matters if the american public does. they won't. he is gonna lose at this rate.

fuck off. She's qt and shills good for Trumpo

>The only achievement the Hill shills can name is him killing Obama Bin Laden

Is this a serious question?

November 8th, with the rest of the country.

You literally sound EXACTLY like a shill

Occam's razor, YOU ARE A SHILL

NOW GET OUT NIGGER

Okay, its clear that they're either paid to cheer or they're just retarded. There's no inbetween.

I'd be surprised if the people who are voting for her are even aware of their own existence at this point.

>Hillary says she will raise taxes for middle class
>Her crowd actually cheers
These are the people we are dealing with

>Over 70% chance
... Brah, Come on.

IRAN never fucking liked Obama. They really fucking hate him.

>Pence repeating verbatim what he said earlier at a rally

Reminder that too much time on Sup Forums can lead to tunnel vision and shills can distract you with meaningless bullshit. /trumpgen/ is where people come to discuss, not to actually share info. Consider getting a reliable outside source (I personally recommend @Ricky_Vaughn99) for news that shills can't spin on delivery.

Hillary is attempting to use the MSM to rig the election against Trump the same way she did Sanders, problem is Trump doesn't need the MSM to get his message out, and Hillary is still a lying, corrupt piece of shit who stole the election from Sanders. Enough people realize this for Trump to be able to win easily so long as he doesn't say some actually racist shit (like NIgger) or kill a minority.

Disregard the MSM and keep loudly supporting Trump, that's the best and most effective way to assist your God Emperor. The only poll that matters is the one on election day, and it's there that Trump's going to crush Hillary, collectively BTFOing the shill MSM with his twitter and rallies.

>they won't
The public that has a 3 second attention span?

Be depressed no longer, muh brother. You got dubs.

RAFFS

Can someone edit the text to say "Make America Great Again!"?
I can edit in the hat if you want

Yeah American politics is confusing

OH WHAT THE FUCK I JUST REALIZED PENCE WAS ON RIGHT NOW

>not understanding how a rally works
Hello CTR.

Anyone have that collage of people dissing Trump then getting fucked?

>Jan 21st

Nice disinfo. Keep current.

We like Mike!

Shills fuck off :^)

Yes they will. Remember Judge Curiel?

Same thing.

NOW GET OUT SHILL!

Primaries are weird.

General Election is all on one day.

Primaries have nothing to do with the government. They are just the parties internal elections.

SAGE ALL SHILL POSTS FROM TRUMP FAGGOTS

Let them focus on this stupid inane bullshit. People will be drowned out with (((scandal))) after (((scandal))) with little to no substance.
The attacks are coming off as petty to downright comical. "Trump hates babies" is the new one, and "The campaign is falling apart" while the DNC just had 3 head staffers resign.
The hypocrisy is reaching critical mass.

Everyone will vote the Tuesday after the first Monday in November which this year is November 8.

Kek has blessed me!

is that No Guns Gary?

Pence calms my soul