He was le sjw all along meme

>he was le sjw all along meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BzfNl0QxIwE
youtube.com/watch?v=714nGdG-szc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tupac was a wannabe thug that tried to be a fake blood and got shot up by some crips simple as that besides only white boys and gooks listen to his music niggers are all stuck in the top 40

Holy shit nigger learn how to use a comma

fpwp

So glad the internet didn't exist in n it's present form when this album came out. You guys are a joke

the movie has nothing to do with the album 'all eyez on me'

No time gotta go fast

it's true. the guy went to private schools and acting classes for fuck sake. he was no more of a thug than the graphic designer who made this god awful movie poster.

but his mamma was a poor single on welfare, tell me how she did it?

Yeah. The info is there. It was an act, and he turned out to be a good actor. That doesn't necessarily make his music meaningless. Prince was a huge showboat, but "Sign O the Times" had a legitimate statement on the decay of society.

>private school

no he didn't. his mom was also a crackhead and he grew up in the hood. LARPing as a gang member got him killed though.

You don't need to have money to go to school when you are poor, in the USA. The poorer you are, the more money you can get for college.
t. poor fag that did it

>he hasn't heard Keep Ya Head Up
Pac was a feminist. He predated the sjw movement but he sure as fuck cared about women's issues

>hasn't heard All About You

/thread

>gotta go fast

How much spin will the modern audience need regarding his rape conviction and his claims that the woman was a liar? He said the same about Mike Tyson's case if I remember.

he didn't care about "women's issues." he made constant references to fuckin bitchez an slappin hoez. he did it to garner up a larger audience of women. what were women's issues in the 90's anyway? not being able to work? vote? drive? wear whatever they want? please.

>rape conviction and his claims that the woman was a liar?
if tupac was alive today he would be set free(black privilege). Also women do fucking lie.

he was unironically a feminist despite his other lyrics.

the US is such a shithole, poor kid surrounded by pieces of shit

He went to prison for rape

>the US coasts are such a shitholes, poor kids surrounded by pieces of shit

ftfy

Didn't he do the "there's a difference between women and ho's" shtick in some random interview?

Just like Biggie, Tupac really exaggerated his "poor" upbringing. His mother was a Black Panther, and they provided her with a lot of money for her kids. He went to a very nice arts school. Will Smith's wife was his best friend in high school. He was never a "thug" until he'd already released a few albums, got shot in New York, and started hanging out with Suge Knight.

There was a documentary about Biggie in which people from the street he grew up on were interviewed. They all said he wasn't poor, always had new clothes and Jordans (black Rolexes), and was the kid on the block who always had the newest video games. They asked his mother about the songs in which he claimed he "had to eat sardines for dinner". To paraphrase, her response was "look how fucking fat he was. Do you really think sardines were all we had in my house?"

>"look how fucking fat he was. Do you really think sardines were all we had in my house?"
kek, Biggie btfo

>how much spin
Barely any. Modern audiences are desperate to believe that a black man was falsely accused of something, even when it's a woman accusing him.

I didn't ask for your opinion amerilard.

>To paraphrase, her response was "look how fucking fat he was. Do you really think sardines were all we had in my house?"
I love it. Just like in rock music, there is a lot of acting the part. All the world is a stage. Whatever helps to sell records.

>Will Smith's wife was his best friend in high school
you think tupac fucked her? i seen interviews of her and the way she talk about him you can see she was more then a friend.

opinion ≠ fact. learn to english, other-worlder.

>Pac was a feminist
youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

kek. he gone full Sup Forums

She was a liar, he was found innocent like a year into his sentence

I don't understand why Tupac is constantly proclaimed to be this Gandhi-esque peacemaker by rapper revisionists, he was a fucking thug who constantly called for violence against anyone who looked at him wrong. Hit 'em Up is like the most violent song I've ever heard in my life, no wonder that nigger caught a bullet

he went to an arts school in Baltimore. There are arts schools in the inner city, sweaty :)

well he legit dealed drugs, that could explain a bit of it. I don't know if it's true, but a guy that used to own an urban clothing store near me said he used to sell crack for his uncle. But even small time dealing is a lot for a kid with no bills.

>gets friendzoned
>ODs on redpills
kek

Absolutely, they were an item in the day. She was totally in love with him.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=BzfNl0QxIwE

What went so RIGHT?

>didn't include break her ass and shake her ass

WEAK ass HELL.

He's said it better in his own words, and other rappers have said similar things, but when he did have a positive message it resonated with a lot more people specifically because he made songs like hit em up. They considered him to be just like them, whether the image was false or not. One conscious rap song by tupac hit a lot more people than an entire album by someone like lupe fiasco or talib kweli.

>Hit 'em Up is like the most violent song I've ever heard in my life
You haven't heard too much, then. It's called peacocking.
youtube.com/watch?v=714nGdG-szc

or mind of a lunatic - geto boys

>niggers

This. Nigga did ballet. Tupac was killed because he violated the first rule of gangsterism, don't pretend to be one.

there's no way he can pay her back, but his plan is to show her he understands

>le haven't seen the movie but still cry about it online meme

>Sardines
I went days living on fucking OXO cubes as a kid.

How sad does someone have to be to post that same image as a response in every thread he doesn't like? Fucking hide these threads m8, save yourself some pain.

>I have nothing to add to the discussion but Im offended so I'll repost my favorite png