Did she do anything wrong?

Did she do anything wrong?

Probably. She's a woman.

/thread

She expected Nitz to be a mind reader, or have some other method of knowing she wanted to fuck him despite saying nothing about it and sending zero signals his way.

Nitz also was a fucking virgin who didn't bother to read any signs at all and decided that if she wasn't gonna fuck him on the spot that she might as well be the forever friend.

Blame goes both ways here.

Nitz is a pussy with no real instinct
Jessie is a dumb bitch expecting a virgin to know what to do.

>if she wasn't gonna fuck him on the spot
Did Nitz even consider her that way? I always thought he had tunnel vision for whatshername

She didn't say "You could just go for it" clear enough.

Epic, like a sir.

There are just some people who you can never say it clear enough for.

And those people are forever virgins.

Seems like a tryhard who intentionally hangs out with losers so she looks cool by proxy. That and she should have combed her hair differently to not look like an onion. Also Nitz did try to make a move on her and she got pissed off about it even though she was supposed to have dug him.

I don't think she ever said "I want to have sex with you." She beat around the bush, but most women do that. They want it to be your idea.

>"Does your roommate have the hots for you?"

>Absolutely not

>Absolutely not

>Absolutely hot

>Very very hot

>Damn she's hot!

Oh alright I was going to say there was a difference between being put in the friendzone and being born in it. But yeah Nitz made a decision there.

She walks around in the nude while he's staying in her room while her roommate is gone for who knows how long and he still doesn't get it. I'd say it's his fault.

The only way she could have made it more clear is to just put it in herself.

Or y'know tell him.
I mean you know the guy has to have issues with signal reading and confidence when his idea of being assertive was mistaken for faux-date rape.

If he can't pick up on and obvious signal it's his fault.

but can't you also say she chose to go after an obvious social retard so her failure to be truly direct is her fault?

Actually it's definitely more her fault if she couldn't get him to fuck her. The way American society treats sexual relationships if a girl wants to fuck and can't she basically got stuffed 4 times in a row at the 1 inch line/rolled a natty 1 on a check she had +15 for.

It's her fault for not pointing at her crotch saying "it's right here".
It's his fault for being stuck on a chick who's into dudes who suck dick while there is some nice ass drying her juices out in front of him.

You're being simplistic about it especially when ignoring the context here.
This isn't about just getting fucked, it's about fucking a particular dude. In this case a dude that's both hung up on a particular chick and thick as a fucking brick.

The possibility of them being together was completely clear when Nitz thought that they were dating. Instead of talking it out she just let Nitz assume she had no interest and dropped the whole thing.

She basically turned the dude down and and then got mad that he didn't know she actually did like him.

She broke into his dorm room in her first appearance and was rummaging through his shit, so yeah.

Neither of them did anything wrong.
They could have each done it better though.

>it's a male straightman just trying to make it in his weird wacky everyday life and there's a colored-haired possibly asian manic pixie dream girl show

She wasn't though. She was the "straight man" for the entourage of crazy characters in the show.

There was one episode where the whole point was that it was no big deal for Nitz to have seen her naked, because that meant nothing and Nitz was blowing stuff out of proportion.