did he do it bros?

>someone criticizes the establishment
>deluged with (((rape charges)))

WOW, really makes me think!

balls deep desu

hearty kek

bump

No doubt about it

>suddenly women he fucked in the 80s are now claiming rape, when those said women are irrelevant old hags working some bullshit minimum wage jobs jumping on the media money train when they hear there is a penny to be made from a slandered celebritiy, since claiming rape is equal to immediate guilt

Yeah, he fucked those women alright. They might have changed their mind about what actually happened though.

based cosby apologist

This, no one waits three decades to report a crime unless it never actually happened

This is the first time i see some vulture journalists shut the fuck up with a response from some celebrity kek.

this guy literally fucked a bunch of white women

Hannibal Buress and black comedians BTFO

definition of rape has changed. now willing going home with a man to drink and take drugs equals rape when you feel bad about it later

The most blatant thing about it is the frankly ridiculous nothing that a common negro would be so calculating as to employ drugs in their attempt to rape a women.

>Sup Forums are such contrarians that a black guy rapes a bunch of white women and they praise him for it

this right here

it is unreal

Why were they around him to begin with?

Why is anyone around anyone to begin with

Remember to post "APOLOGIZE" threads when he's exonerated guys

Alright, I'll write the answer since you don't want to: they were around him because they knew he was loaded and wanted free shit, he wanted their pussy, he got it.

I'm glad he fucked all those women
They tried playing the bait and switch on him to get on television

Bitches must've thought they could use him like they do cucks like you. Lol they had another thing coming, getting caught and thoroughly stuffed like a turkey

They deserved what they got

>Smashed prime pussy
>Pays for it when he is 80yo+

He's playing the "I'm just a senile old man" card.

And what, they couldn't have found someone younger and better looking to gold dig?

>younger
>better looking
I don't think you understand what gold digging is about.

absolutely comedic genius.
DAILY REMINDER that bill cosby is innocent

Of course I understand what it's about, the fact is that if you're an attractive woman you pretty much have the cream of the crop as far as men go, wealthy or not, so why the fuck would they choose a skin-flavored pudding pop over some Orange County hunk who's actually relevant?

Because Cosby was relevant back then, and he was loaded as fuck, and because he was already somewhat "old"(and Black) the bar was probably lower in terms of the gold digger.

>definition of rape has changed

True.

kek

Regardless of if the allegations are true or not, what a fucking madman

MILLENIALS ON SUICIDE WATCH

What is this rodent called? It's sorta cute

Kino

Despite all that's happening, he can still make me laugh. A true comedian.

>Yeah I just met this famous guy and I'm gonna go over to his hotel and drink with him
>Whhaaaàt? He wanted to fuck me?? Why I never!

Now I'm not defending what he did, but I can't say I'm TOO sympathetic to their plight

holy shit

>Now I'm not defending what he did

Cuck

wow. he literally just triggered PTSD in untold thousands of cosby rape victims, each of which heard those demonic words as they faded in unconsciousness in his cold, black grasp

Dude that's awesome.

>having sex with a stranger out of guilt

HAHAAHAHA

90% of them could be lying and that would still leave about 7 rapes

>black grasp

That's fucking racist dude

And if 100% of them were lying there would be 0.

It's a brushtail possum.

there's no two ways about it, cosby is guilty of being black

>get raped by a black guy in the 70s
>don't go to the cops

Thanks

yup, that math checks out. But aren't there some not suing for money because that are already rich and famous? That doesn't help.

Yeah but they can't get him for that due to ex post facto. It's a checkmate!

>rapes

Errmm what proof do you have?

Wasn't there some comedian or show (Family Guy) that did this joke? That he went in saying this before rape

>NOT GUILTY

>Sup Forums and Tumblr equally triggered

THE MADMAN

There were a few shows, family guy and 30 rock I think, that made the joke. Then a comedian flat out said it. Some people knew or it was at least a Hollywood rumor for a while.

>some comedian
hannibal buress

Doesn't even matter, really. He did more in his lifetime than any woman ever could - he basically has all the rights to rape any of them.

>strong black fatherly role model who made a career of encouraging blacks to better themselves
>LEGACY is tarnished by a number of alleged rapes on white women

Hmmmm I wonder who could be behind this? Who wants to keep the blacks in the ghetto?

((((()))))))

How the fuck does not a single person laugh? I'd have been cracking up.

>Who wants to keep the blacks in the ghetto?

Where would you rather have them? In your bedroom fucking your wife?

If they paid well, sure, my family could use the spare income

I don't like their affect on the country. Honestly I'd prefer them to be nerds, weebs, or some other "safe" thing. It will be more helpful for them and the rest of us

bumb

I am Fin Raziel!

Because the orange county hunk was slaying top tier pussy. Something those gold diggers couldn't compete with so they settled down with loaded black dude because he can't say no to white pussy

Dude, do you know anything about the Orange County hunk? He was bullied in high school so he has self esteem issues which makes him vulnerable to manipulative women