RIGGED ELECTIONS

Letters:
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4vqp30/open_letter_to_potusvpotus_by_attorney_cliff/
kikebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1023670861080874&id=100003139106683

Court case:
mockingbirdpaper.com/sites/default/files/Complaint.pdf

Why should any American allow Karl Rove to steal another Presidential election? Perhaps with Karl Rove’s help Secretary Clinton may be able to “beat” Donald Trump, the same way she “beat” Bernie Sanders. But that way she, as the candidate of the global corporate cabal, will have won–not the people. And, whatever may be Donald Trump’s faults as a citizen candidate, it is obvious to the broad public that has supported him that the global corporate cabal’s contempt for Mr. Trump is based upon his refusal to embrace their highly profitable campaign to overthrow the democratically elected leader of Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
archive.is/?run=1&url=' encodeURIComponent(document.location)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Arnebeck
archive.is/6gVZE
youtube.com/watch?v=TzKnquVQ2Gg
articles.orlandosentinel.com/1998-04-22/news/9804220541_1_bomb-payments-nichols
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this post reserved for a leaf

HERE'S THE TL;DR:

> this guy who devotes his time to 'discovering' and clearing up the same corruption in dem party and media that everyone knows about
> has a friend called Beverly
> she tells him about her friend 'Mark' who's apparently CIA
> tells her all sorts of shit like how Obama is under a death threat to keep him in line, 911 is an inside job, and some other stuff
> also tells her that CIA is monitoring their every meeting
> CIA is also monitoring author of this letter
> Beverly about to sing in court/public
> suddenly dead
> author suspects she was killed as were a few others
> suspects he's gonna (((die))) pretty soon as well, so he publishes letter openly for anyone to read.

BACKUPS

Replace the spaces with full stops

pastebin com/5jYfesyi

Last thread

Bumping this shit yet again

wew all lowercase id

kek wills it

BUMP EMPEROR TRUMP MUST KNOW ABOUT THIS

bumpin

Bump

Nice. So hopefully my vote for Hillary counts as two

Can we get a #KillaryKlinton going

>Linking directly to reddit

Fuck off fagget

have a shekel, (((you))) deserve it.

Bump so that Google knows I know.

Remember to use the Archive.is system to back up this thread, too.

It backs up the content of a webpage at that exact moment.

When it is backed up in that manner, there is pretty much nothing anyone can do to get rid of it.

Add this as a bookmark

javascript:void(open('archive.is/?run=1&url=' encodeURIComponent(document.location)))

Cliff Arnebeck (born 15 January 1945 in Washington, D.C., USA) is a national co-chair and attorney for the Alliance of Democracy.

The son of an officer in the Bureau of Finance, Post Office Department,[1][2] he graduated B.A. Wesleyan University in 1967 and received a J.D. from Harvard Law School in 1970. He first worked for Ohio Bell in Cleveland, Ohio and later in the legal department for the American Electric Power Company before joining the Jones, Day law firm in Columbus, Ohio.

He opened a private practice in Columbus, Ohio. In 1990, he unsuccessfully contested the Republican Party (GOP) primary election in Ohio's 15th District against 12-term congressman Chalmers Wylie.[1]

Arnebeck was a leader in the Ohio campaign for Ross Perot's failed 1992 presidential bid. Questioning the micromanagement of the campaign by Perot's staff in Houston, Arnebeck eventually challenged its legitimacy in a Washington press conference before the election [3] In 1996 Arnebeck decided to challenge the political establishment by running for Congress as a Democrat against Wylie's successor, GOP Congresswoman Deborah Pryce.[1] and once again lost by a large margin. Disturbed at what he perceived as the behind the scenes manipulation of the political system, he filed a suit and successfully challenged the Ohio Chamber of Commerce's financing of the campaign in 2000 to defeat Justice Alice Robie Resnick, a Democrat.[4]

Arnebeck then sought to act as a legal watchdog during elections.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Arnebeck

Can someone explain what's going to happen then?

@83920681
(You)

Thanks. I wish I did truly get paid to vote for her. I would love her even more

Bump.

Do not let this shit get slid!

DAILY REMINDER

REPLYING TO SHILLS ENABLES THEM TO SLIDE THE THREAD

REPLYING TO SHILLS DOES NOT BUMP THE THREAD

THE THREAD IS ALWAYS BUMPED WITH A REPLY UNLESS YOU SAGE IT YOURSELF

WHO CARES I'M BUMPING ANYWAY

Hillary is corrupt

Bump this

THESE SHILLS ARE TRYING TO DISTRACT FROM THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD TRUMP

IGNORE THEIR RETARDED FAKE AND GAY THREADS

THERE IS NO PROOF TO THIS JEWISH SHITPOSTING BESIDES SOME LAWYER MAKING ACCUSATIONS

>rove operatives

Hahaha, good for a laugh I guess.

Bump

NEW INFO

ELECTION RIGGING SOFTWARE EXPOSED

SPREAD THIS

archive.is/6gVZE

archive.is/6gVZE

archive.is/6gVZE

Have another bump.

nigger i'm not clicking that shit

Hey man, I don't blame you

Here's a screenshot

It's an archiving website.

Just fucking click it, pussy..

Bump

isn't this shit supposed to only be used on niggers? they literally brought it back

maybe white people should start acting white again

Bumping this

Is this real

How do you even begin prosecuting something that involves everyone in charge

inb4 1776

It typically begins with getting murdered before it goes anywhere or receives public attention.

Bump. Pretty intense read. I feel like we all knew shit was bad, but the deeper we go... I just don't know anymore.

Most people are comfortable with the system, it's not like it was back at America's inception. There's absolutely nothing we can do unless a notable media outlet decides to carry it. Otherwise it's just dismissed as conspiracy or the bogeyman and normal people won't care.

We're powerless to do anything. This guy won't even be killed because he looks like a conspiracy theorist due to his search results and that just AIDS the narrative.

To be fair, if someone offered me millions, I may sell out. I have a family to worry about and as long as I stay ignorant I'm probably okay.

1776 and 1934. When all the people stand together against the establishment, the Reich will rise again

Since this post has been copied over from so many threads, I think we should start changing one word at a time, for each thread it ends up in, and see what it says when this story finally becomes an actually HABBENING or blows over.

THEY WANT TO OVERTHROW PUTIN WHAT THE FUCK

Putin is a major threat because he's very vocal about American foreign intervention. He consistently questions why it's our policy to destabilize nations and grow terrorist sects and then endanger his country due to the fallout. He's dangerous because if people took the time to see from any other perspective than our media's narrative, they may see that yes, we're the baddies

very qualified and shills will keep posting "SOURCE"

Is there any truth to the notion that the real reason Timothy McVeigh blew up the federal building in Oklahoma City 1995 was due the fact that the files for the Whitewater investigation against the Clintons were stored in the Murrah federal building and destroyed as a result of this event? youtube.com/watch?v=TzKnquVQ2Gg

there is no where left to run but israel

if they use the samson option (nuking all white countries) we must kill them all including the "seekrit" uruguay israel mark 2

SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT SLIDE IT

you piece of shit

Bump

>be Bernie Sanders
>have enough evidence on Clinton to prove election fraud
>plan to drop the fattest speech of the century to become the nominee
>Clinton shills get word that I'm planning to do this
>2 guys show up to my room late at night
>I open door, one punches me, they both come in
>told me they have people watching my family
>say they are going to give my grandkids a 1 way ticket on Epstein Airlines if I follow through
>they tell me no one would notice because they'd just enact martial law, civil war 2: electric bogoloo
>tell me I would inflame the nation while my grandkids get raped by Bill "I got AIDS from the Maid" Clinton
>capitulate
>mfw my supporters think I sold out

What would you have done Sup Forums?

bump

interesting. anymore on this?

god I wish this were true

but let's face it, she bought the old kike

Never trust a jew

I'm sure the traditional money bribe came with it so they could just say that he was bought if it ever came to it.

I've thought the same but I think it's more likely they just paid him and maybe gave a vague threat so he finished the conclusions on his own.

That cut could easily be filled over with makeup so he probably had more makeup on before for public appearances.

Did anons like my bill clinton joke? it was spur of the moment.

Why the fuck does he look like he's about to cry?

My theory is that they bribed him and gave him 1 punch as a warning to not break the bribe.

Because he knows we're fucked and his one dream was to stop it

i'd believe it desu. money obviously doesn't mean anything to the man

I kinda wanna see them attempt to intimidate one of those rare motherfuckers that would give 2 shits then immediately get on live tv and start tossing nuclear heat back at em detailing being threatened

Hernie

:^(

not 1776

KANGZ

>the same way she “beat” Bernie Sanders

except every poll showed that niggers supported her by a large margin

niggers are the majority of democrat voters in half the states

hitler confirms the truth
he didn't have the right ideas but he was better than the rest of the left.

> Let's play a game of telephone
> Let's be that guy who changes the sentence to fuck it up
> We're the good guys

Jesus you're dense.

bamp

>Whitewater Investigation - Clintons - Murrah Federal Building

Here you go:

FBI paid mortgage for Timothy McVeigh's partner -
articles.orlandosentinel.com/1998-04-22/news/9804220541_1_bomb-payments-nichols

Thank you Dick Gregory!