Tell gf I'm voting trump

>tell gf I'm voting trump
>"if you're voting for that man then I'm seriously considering our relationship together"

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs
youtube.com/watch?v=bWbzHAvUBq8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrSGZswoeL8
youtube.com/watch?v=U4rZqCYEA7g
youtube.com/watch?v=NY9HYV3ZNgA
youtube.com/watch?v=rhqneAhyJkI
votetrumpgetdumped.com/the-stakes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I straight up told my girlfriend if she voted for hillary I would break up with her.

She doesn't want to make America great again

I means she thinks you're a cuck who will bend to the power of her pussy.

>bend the knee, become cuck
>assert yourself, lose a bitch or angry/make up sex

There are two ways to lose, and one way to win here OP.

My gf said the same. Just explain that she is a retard. My qt aryan gf is now on the Trump train.

Show her the muzzie mass rapes in europe

It means your girlfriend is a cunt. Bury her to her neck in cat litter and stone her to death. Bonus points if you put a MAGA cap on her head first.

But post tits first.

This, this is a shit test she is giving you, do not waver at all, if she leaves you then she isn't worthy of you because she tapers to the leftist fools. If she comes back regretting her decision, you kick her while she is down and say to her that she shat on a good thing and she isn't getting it back at all...

It means you should tell her that she's an immature cunt for letting something as inconsequential as political opinion come between a relationship and then dump her first.

She's asking you to be strong and lead her into the loving embrace of the god emperor

Can't argue with these sick dubs, OP. Don't be a pussy. Stand your ground. It's not like you can't find another empty-headed whore to slob on your knob.

folks, this is why you talk politics on the first date.
dating is about marriage, which is about community, culture, god, and country.

why would you talk about music instead of those wonderful things?

>Pic releated

youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs
And that's how you became a dem.

Tell her she's being abusive for discriminating against you because of your beliefs.

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

She meant you need to dump that bitch because she's getting out of pocket. Fuck that shit. Start talking to at least three replacement women immediately to boost confidence level. It's a known fact that women are more interested in men who are already in a relationship. Then you need to dump her for thinking she is the man in the relationship. Confidence level should max out at the point to dump a female. It's an amazing feeling to realize you are not a slave to pussy. They are the ones who face the wall and have to settle while you just get more attractive with age. Embrace the male privilege you are constantly shamed for and enjoy it.

Amen.

*fart*

does current legislation allow for drafting women during ww3?
if not, womens votes need not count.

>but but hillary wont war, she's a woman!

nigga, hillary started a war in libya as sec state. every president has a war.

"It's simple. I am voting for the candidate who is lowering taxes, not the candidate who is raising taxes. that's all I care about. the government doesn't need to get more bloated than it already is"

>she

Tfw qt3.14 LatIna gf who votes for trump

Your girlfriend is a cunt. Break up with her.
You're a cunt. Your girlfriend should break up with you.

Alpha Option: Tell her to eat shit

Beta Option: Tell her you're sorry, and she's right
Then vote Trump any way. Bitch can't see your ballot.

This is an important moment in a relationship. The only way to handle a shit test is to call the bluff. Tell that bitch flat out you're supporting him and if that's a problem she should walk right now. Say it and mean it. Don't engage in further discussion and don't ever backtrack on it.

Why is this such a great opportunity for you? Because one of two things will happen: Either she recognizes you hold the masculine role in the relationship and she submits to your or she acts like a little bitch and saves you what could have been years of your life wasted.

Deal with it. Was not worth it anyway

Why is he a cunt? He's the man in the relationship. If his dumb bitch of a girlfriend doesn't respect him enough to consider that he knows what's best for their future, then maybe she should go try being a lesbian.

show your gf these
youtube.com/watch?v=bWbzHAvUBq8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrSGZswoeL8
youtube.com/watch?v=U4rZqCYEA7g
youtube.com/watch?v=NY9HYV3ZNgA

youtube.com/watch?v=rhqneAhyJkI

>my qt aryan gf
So she is Indian ?
Too bad she is lying lower caste, you guys don't get true aryan blood

>voting for someone that Sup Forums told you too

You CANT make this shit up ahahahahahah

ASL? hah, may have to migrate to the UK, i need that right to be forgotten & I like your House of Lords concept.

You havent heard of "Vote Trump Get Dumped"?
It's a new feminist thing. Apparently they won't date or have sex with a Trump supporter. Break up with her. That's the only way.
votetrumpgetdumped.com/the-stakes/

Just tell her "Guess our relationship didn't mean much to you in the first place" and dump her you cuck.

Lol dude anyone who wouldve taken more than a minute to respond is taking it her question or statement too seriously. I would have immediately given a "sieg heil" and the ol' salute. Dont take it too seriously.

Probably for the better, who the fuck wants Hillary pussy?

literally copypasta from the simpsons
sage in all fields

>He thinks it's unjustified to kick someone out for voting Hillary

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

This a billion times, these lads have their shit sorted out. There are billions of fish in the sea, and you will never have a real relationship until you act like you can walk at any time AND MEAN IT.

If you let cheap manipulation tactics win you over here then you are going to be a bitch in every walk of life.

>mfw my girlfriend said this to me over a year ago

>I kindly told her that everyone's allowed to stand up for what they believe in.

>mfw she's still with me and ultimately more redpilled.

who the fuck cares what she thinks especially if she's hot. just tell her you won't vote for Trump but when the day comes, just do it. she can't look at your ballot

It's called spousal brainwashing

As if Bill still sleeps with Hillary.

>"if you're voting for that man then I'm seriously considering our relationship together"

It's a SHIT TEST, bro.
Do not fail.

>Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Enjoy your 1 year prison term.

>gf
Stop lying.

You must just be drowning in those high quality babes. Fucking idiot.

Tell her to eat shit. Never apologize.

You reply.
>"MAGA"

Tell her that you haven't completely decided yet for now. The day of the election go vote for him then when you come home fuck her like you never did before. Then just after you came look her in the eyes and say "I voted for Trump, we need to make America great again".
Can't go wrong with that.

you'd have to deprive them of something they have a right to in order to sway their vote. saying you won't have sex with them isn't punishable because they have no legal right to your body

>Mfw gf was Cruz supporter
>mfw she was disgusted that I supported Trump
>mfw she broke up with me

Nothing of value was lost. Cuck for nobody. Losing a bitch isn't worth compromising your ideals.

good advise.
have some balls, OP

Dude, all she wanted was the big D

Use The Art of The Deal on her.

> get in relationship with female
> one day asks me where I stand politically
> "wow, are you like serious user? WOW.
> argue about politics for a little while
> agree to just not talk about politics
> soundsgoodwithme
> for the rest of our relationship she asks me every day about my political opinion about something
> gets upset at my answer literally every time and throws a fit

after she got irrationally angry after I said I would never consider dating a nigger, thats when I ended it.

bitches and whores, ect

Doesn't say that in the law.

So, the entire Main Stream Media is going up the river then?

Dump me, the Jews have already rewired my brain and I had no father figure to protect me from the Jew.

That you probably shouldn't be voting for a racist moron solely because of some ebin maymays.

If people coerced others through intimidation, blackmail, etc then yes.

She meant, its time for you to find a new girlfriend.

MFW my GF shares Trump supporting articles on kikebook

If your gf/wife/lady friend doesn't follow your political opinions they are worthless, and also probably have more respect for a different Dick.

This