Did you have this meme at school?

>be primary school kid
>walking home with my sporty friend
>he asks me "what's the capital of thailand?"
>before I can answer he slaps my genitals with an open hand, whilst excitedly yelling "bangkok!"
Over the following years I noticed others doing it. Do you have this in your cunt? My peepee n balls didn't appreciate the meme.

we literally exiled retards from our group who "sack tapped" and the whole bangcock thing

just banter m8

yeah but I stayed away from these low iq people and continued to play cricket on the oval with my friends

we do yes
in Italy we have "quando piove e tira vento" "alle palle stai attento"
translates to "when it's raining and it's windy" this is the warning call, you MUST cover your crotch as soon as you hear this, those who don't will receive a slap on the dick and balls followed by "at your balls pay attention"

Yes

It's called pomarola demourou levou nas bola

No wtf lol

so was tying them up on a vietcong fishing boat lmao

No.
Everyone just called me dumb faggot

Dumb faggot

This will never work again.
It did it's job.

Shitalian subhumans

Yeah we had the same thing but didn't bother with some stupid line or joke. It was just punch your friends in the balls

>be primary school kid
>he asks me "what's the capital of Australia?"
>before I can answer he pulls down his pants, starts walking on his hands whilst excitedly pissing on his face yelling "SYDNEY!"

Yo niggu das gay

Of course we did, it was a worldwide fad that was shown in TV

>be primary school kid
>he asks me "what's the capital of Russia?"
>before I can answer he squats down and shits in his hands and smears it on his face whilst excitedly yelling "MOCKBA!"

It was "Pilnuj konia" translating into watch the horse.

we had one that went like
>walking in school
>suddenly, someone grabbed your nipples and start twisting it
>"quick, say 10 brands of tobacco"
>the torment only ended when you answer correctly to it

the girls in our school did this all the time, not memeing.
It was worse than it sounds

They wanted you to touch them back.

>german schoolgirls will never touch my genitalia in a teasing manner

Nope. At least not to my knowledge.
Never got hit in the balls.

Middle schoolers used to have the "conosci Luca?" "Luca chi? "LUCAPEZZOLO" which was about tricking you so they'd stretch your nipple if you said the buzzword

Had something similar

You played pungkläm?

It's when you try to catch your friends unaware by grabbing them by the balls and try to crush his nuts.

lmoa

Yes

No. Da fuck?
No genital touching in the schools of Lappland...
We did have a slap challenge but that was not a surprise thing, just a challenge.

they did, but I didn't. I only slapped a girls ass on a party once after they touched me. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. That was nice

half of them were polish and turkish tho

Back in 8th grade everyone was cupchecking each other, eventually teachers held a meeting with all the boys and told us to cut the shit. People were hitting each other in the nuts all day, everyone would be in almost a defensive stance when talking to their friends expecting the cupcheck

yeah we used to do this
but how? it only works in english
unless you and your friends talked in english during primary school?

Had some stupid shit like that when I was in 9th grade.
I was already close to 2 meters and 110 kg with no friends so no one tried it on me though

then they said something else you retard. Or they said nothing at all.
The point is they grabbed dicks. Also even the lowest of brainlets knows what cock means, the pun works everywhere in the world

We didn't have that but we Had the proper meme of making a circle with your Thumb and Index finger where it only works If it's below your waist and If then Look you can Punch them but then have to wipe it Off. If they don't then the Person being punched can Punch them Back and wipe it Off.

I don't Like that meme going around now because it's an old one and they are doing it completely wrong

no one 'grabbed' dicks at my school you fucking bender
bang-cock was just a quick punch in the groin area, not wanking eachother off

>9th grade
>2 meters 110 kg

I'm 25 and 170 cm/75 kg...
>born manlet

this wouldn't work in yankland because the average schoolkid has never heard of thailand, let alone know the capital

I didn't know this feel until you mentioned it... Feels Bad man

A Girl slapped me on the Ass once Walking down the hallway because I was wearing a Kilt. It felt really good. First and only time that has happened though

Now that you mention it and in regards to this thread, I remember Guys saying to other guys randomly "CUP CHECK" and then they would have to Cover themselves Up quick or else they would get Hit. I think that happened to me twice and I only blocked it once

Cykaaaaaa I laughed at this shit mang

wait we had it this way
>make hole with fingers
>person looks inside it
>put both index fingers against eachother
>start counting
>as soon as the other person breaks the index finger gate he will get the amount of punches to which you have counted
or something like that

well the girls at my school grabbed. The guys never did something like this. Some made it without the joke and just slowly kicked

I can already imagine the answer but why would you wear a kilt at school?

You need to stop existing.

>"Hvad er hovedstaden i Bangkok?"
>*slam*
Of course you gotta know what 'cock' means, but it works the same way.

Why? Because a butthurt minority subhuman says so?

You're just defensive because you would have been purged for your shite banter you worthless leaf

We'd make a symbol with out fingers and tell someone to look at it, and if they did we were allowed to punch them.

I remember there was some ethiopian kid who came to our school in elementary named 'nahome' or something, pronounced real retarded and african. everyone called him 'no home'. i wonder how much shit kids would get in today with that

yeah we had that meme lmao

or that FULL thing
in italian middle school and early highschool we had a thing where if the back of your neck was really exposed another guy woul set behind you and try to get the attention of another guy without saying anything
the second guy would yell FULL, in english not italian, and the first guy would slap the back of your neck so hard it would be red for the rest of the day
God we were fucking retarded as kids

Yes yes a little because muh herrituge but it was during a Spirit week and it fit the day's theme somehow

No, but (male) kids used to sit on each other's faces, dry hump and furtively try to invade your asshole with a finger.

Not even kidding.

Wtf Mexico

I guess I don't have much room to Talk because when I was on the Soccer Team in high school, one year we weren't starting Off the year Well and Had an incredibitly average record. One night the entire Team got together for a cook out at the Park. After that everyone broke out into a Team rape essentially. It started Off with everyone all Picking on and dry Jumping and groping one Kid, but then it turned into someone would call your Name and everyone would all go dry rape that Person. I got lucky I was one of the Last ones and when I realized my Name was going to come Up soon I booked it Out of there

Strangely enough after this we started to win all our Games, played much better and even Made it to the regional Championship game

>Hey user, what's the capital of Thailand?
>Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit.

The starters on the basketball team I was on in highschool did this as well.

is gay gang rape the most patrician form of male bonding?

yes

we had a joke that went
what's the capital of tokio?
I farted you drank!