What are some nice places to vistit on Chile other than Santiago, Valparaiso, Puerto Varas and the other obvious ones?

What are some nice places to vistit on Chile other than Santiago, Valparaiso, Puerto Varas and the other obvious ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/F6D4BKv
imgur.com/a/Qsmfl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Atacama Desert, Easter Island, Carretera Austral in its entirety, Valdivia.

Valparaiso is a bohemian shithole nowadays. Full of trash tourists and dirty as fuck, I'd visit it for the day.

Thanks a lot
Also, I will be tere in June or July where should I go to lern how to ski and general winter fun? Are Farellones, Portillo and Valle nevado really the best places?

Nevados de chillan.

>lern how to ski and general winter fun?

Chile is a truly first world. Guide us all, please.

Sweet, will look it up, thanks

You'll probably stay in Santiago so I'd say farellones, it has easy tracks for learning and a couple of 4k+ mountains right there if you feel adventurous.

MY CHILEAN EMPLOYER IS MONEY LAUNDERING DRUG DEALER

Green text?

Well, if you are not joking can you get me his number?

I'm Yeah, Farellones is quite nice, I usually skii in Portillo, but last winter I went to Valle Nevado and it was full of brazilians.

Take classes, there's lots of good teachers, and without them you'll just have a bad time.

imgur.com/F6D4BKv

imgur.com/a/Qsmfl

Me last winter. Good fun.

That first video is amazin and the place looks great! Thanks user, I will have a hard time picking just one place

How much time do you have to visit?

Try and focus in a couple of places, nothing worse than trying to visit everywhere for just a day or so. Figure out what places you'd like to really visit and focus on those.

What's cool about this country, is that you have a lot of shit to do and incredibly varied places to go, from north to south its a tremendously different nation. Literally from the driest desert in the world to Antarctica, and everything in between.

I honestly have no idea, I'm starting a new job this year and I don't know how many days off I will get, plus going with my girlfriend and she is a in a similar situation. I'm hoping for at least 10 days, since I want to see Argentina too, maybe Uruguay if I get more days.

You won't be able to enjoy anything if you try and visit 3 countries in 10 days.

Pick one and focus on it, you are probably young so you can always visit the others. Both Argentina and Uruguay are pretty fucking awesome, but between those I'd pick Argentina. Plus Punta del Este is only worth visiting from late December up until the 15th of January.

The 3+ countries thing is just in the case of us getting more days off than we planned, we will probably just stay in Buenos Aires or Montevideu for 2 or 3 days and spend the rest of the trip in Chile.

This. The best place to skii in Chile. It's in the middle of a forest in the Cordillera.

There are not nice place here

>Montevideo
Nor even once.

Care to elaborate? Everyone I know who went there said it is a nice city

Personally I hated it. Found it very ugly and boring. Other than Montevideo I really like Uruguay tho.

Are you poor by any chance?

don't start you nigger

t. ABC1

Comportense loros

sorry, not my fault if all of you can't afford leaving your shitty poverty containtment comunas like maipu

Not eveng living in the RM lad, only poor people live there

Of course I'm ABC1, are you not? Pff what a loser.

Stop fighting and give me traveling tips you fucking llama eaters, also, should I try llama? is there any big frozen lake where I can Ice skate near Santiago?

>should I try llama?
Of course, if you go to Peru

>mfw never I've never traveled outside my city

How is that even possible?