DUDE FUCK MY HUSBAND, MY FAMILY AND MY RESPONSIBILITIES I'M GOING TO GO TRAVEL, FUCK STRANGERS AND FIND MYSELF LMAO

>DUDE FUCK MY HUSBAND, MY FAMILY AND MY RESPONSIBILITIES I'M GOING TO GO TRAVEL, FUCK STRANGERS AND FIND MYSELF LMAO

What is it about these type of films that appeals to women?

I thought the right movie was her getting dumped

No she leaves her entire family because she's "not fulfilled" so she goes travelling and fucks chads

Same reason why women are drawn to horoscopes and travelling; faux spiritually and fulfillment without actually doing anything themselves. Women are passive creatures user, they expect things to happen to them and around them, not to have to do things and make things happen themselves.

Women's suffrage was a mistake

i'd be cool with it if they actually went away and actually figured their shit out, not just going and accepting the fact you like to be a whore

This

Because women only like the idea of doing something like that. They would rather avoid the work of doing something that makes them feel better and watch a movie. Every time I get this the travel itch I book a flight. My girlfriend has been wanting to go to Australia for a year and now that I've booked tickets I can't get her to sit and help me plan the trip to save my fucking life.

Not all of us.

Were either of these very popular? The only go-girl movie that I can remember was Thelma & Louise, and that was a long time ago.

I don't get it, there's at least half a dozen "DUDE FUCK MY FAMILY LET'S PARTY AND ROCK LMAO" movies but with guys instead. They all have the same existential themes, even. What triggers you about these particular ones?

people on Sup Forums have serious issues with women

name a movie where a guy leaves his family to find himself

this

Forrest Gump, sort of.

not as a child as the father you fucking twit

Eat Pray Love was. No idea on the other one

ya don't say?

I hate Julia Roberts and that weird vein that pops out of her head so I don't know why I'm defending her but it's not like she had kids in that story and she did get divorced.

That's cute how you got the joke without getting it.

Much like Predator or Die Hard for males, films like Wild are a power fantasy for the female audience. Whereas males want just physical power over people, women strive for emotional+physical. They're fully aware of the Power Of Pussy, man, and movies that tell them "it's perfectly okay to embrace this power" give women pride in getting railed by one black dick after another.

What's funny is I don't even have anything against women, that just seems the most logical explanation.

Into The Wild, which did what Wild was trying to do but way fucking better because I just believed McCandles was stupid and hopeful, not outright retarded.

Tracks is vastly superior

You know exactly why. Social mobility and safety matter more than pride and duty to the modern roastie.

Post tits with timestamp or gtfo bitch