/abg/- Anglo Blood General

Anyone here understand that the Anglos are the ones behind all of the shitposts? Canadians, Australians, Britcucks, what do they ever add? Sup Forums/pol/ is an Aryans website

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

This meme is a diversion to get people to stop thinking about jews. I first came to Sup Forums a couple years ago; they had considerably more eternal jew posts and the eternal anglo was never mentioned.

bad slide OP >83919944

t.Anglo colonist

>t. jewish american

>This autism

BEADY

Anyone else here realise that american mongrels are the chinks of the white race?

>chinks
You mean niggers.

ITT: Americans with 1/365 ayran blood blaming anglos for their own failures

>little do they know the only true aryans are persianns, not Europeans :^)

BEADY EYES
FILLED WITH LIES

North Americans aren't Anglo, they're mixed mongrels who speak English because they're cucks who've given up their ancestors language

What have the germans even accomplished? They've never been able to build an empire, they couldn't even unify for centuries, when they did they couldnt fully unify with austria, luxemburg, switzerland, etc. They failed at colonization. They lost every big war. They ruined nationalism and eugenics for everybody. Imagine our society if germans never ruined that for us. Anglos pave the way, anglos are the real master race. The sun never sets on the british empire.

your mom is an anglo

>cucks

But all my ancestors are from the british isles and I'm from New England region. Huh. Really makes me think

>w-w-we'll live in your country, speak your language, follow superior common law and forsake everything our ancestors ever achieved asides from some meme food recipes b-b-but we're not cucks we swear!

LMAO why don't you gabagool your way back to italy or ireland or whatever

The only Anglo Americans are mormons

Something something shrinks back something found out

Whats the difference Op?

The Anglo is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an Anglo and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

> /trg/ Turk roach general
saged

Anglo scum!