Do you loathe Japan?

Do you loathe Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=fd7_1514924896
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Logan "No nap for the Nip" Paul

I dont mind logan paul for walking in there, now Nippon girls are going to want blond hair blue eyed master race to dominate them and desecrate their dead, hot desu

We're gonna have to dab on the dirty little Jap

Okay I give in...what's all this about?
Quick rundown?

White chad filmed Jap virgin loser who killed himself and weeaboos got extremely butthurt.

>be gaijing
>go to designated suicide area
>film yourself laughing at a corpes and saying mean things about the person/people
pretty much it

Amerimutt goes "innawoods" and films a Jap commiting suicide and laughs at it and there's a shit-storm in Japan basically...

>logan paul
>mutt
bro hes balding at age 20 and still pulls 100000x more girls than you ever will

>bro hes balding at age 20

That is an achievement?

>and still pulls 100000x more girls than you ever will

Lol! He said he was a virgin and he's 22.

Is the video still up anywhere? I honestly tried to avoid this kike because he's justin bieber 2.0 but it seems like I can't.

hes a virgin lol
dude is genuinely austistic

what you should be trying to tease us about is his wealth

liveleak

That's more retarded than I even could've imagined.

How do we fix American "people"?

Anypic???

>bro hes balding at age 20
the sign of muttness

Do you love Logan Paul?

I think the most funny part about it is that he pretty much did it just for views, and, while they have taken down the video from youtube so he wont get ad-revenue, this is going to give the rest of his videos a huge boost because people will want to know who he is
the only reasonable punishment is that he should be removed from youtube entirely, to stop people from doing this stupid shit in the future.

>bro but he fucks
american't """"""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""

Isn't he the fastest growing youtuber? Pretty sure that affords him some special privileges. Really strange desu, he just popped out of nowhere.

All of my family members lost their virginity when the were 17~18 years old

The guy's like 23 and he's still a virgin

i love beta bullying

Proof? No way in the hell this guy is a virgin. He looks like he lost his virginity at the age of 9.

here is the video faggots
liveleak.com/view?i=fd7_1514924896

>he's a virgin
>genuinely autistic
he's literally /ourguy/

Thnx