Hollywood Writers Complain Trump is Making Them Too Depressed to Work

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/875106979294961665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly, thank you. At least this Sup Forums-shit is Sup Forums-related.

is bay, dare i say, streets ahead?

lmao he barely does anything that impacts people.

Good maybe we'll get some fresh blood then

Not poltard but this is pretty retarded
>inb4 I'm actually poltard

This is nothing new. If you've ever been a writer or have worked with writers, you know that they'll latch on to any excuse not to work.

Fucking divas, the lot of them.

He's like the helmsman of a gigantically large vessel. He makes the tiniest motion: a tweet or just saying something slightly off. And when he does, all of America goes ballistic. You don't have to do much to piss a bunch of people off, and with Twitter we see everyone's response. Imagine if Twitter was around for George W Bush.

This shit is gonna age like milk in the sun after 8 years when the world hasn't descended into anarchy. People are just going to look back and think Hollywood was full of retards and fear mongers at the time.

dumbshits, hard times and chaos make for the most insperation

Why are writers so lazy?

Because they all think they're fucking Bill Shakespeare, or James Joyce.

Every writer has the most fragile ego on the planet -- they're all geniuses in their own minds, even the ones writing for some public access children's show.

Probably good that they're not working, in that case.

>People are just going to look back and think Hollywood was full of retards and fear mongers at the time.
They already do though and most normal people have seen how destructive the modern american left really is

That doesn't explain the seemingly inherent laziness every writer seems to have.

They can have all their fucking shit planned out and yet still take fucking years to actually write it. Why?

Are writers inherently lazy or are lazy people just attracted to being a writer?

lol fucking roseanne

I thought Roseanne hated Trump and vice versa? Why is she on his side now?

Why do liberals have such a stronghold on media? Imagine if the networks were predominantly right leaning, it would be incredibly more entertaining.

A lot of it has to do with ego, still. "Oh, they'll wait on me because I'm a genius", etc.

You're thinking of Rosie O'Donnell.

lol libTURDZ are so dumb lmfao!!

Go back to your Facebook page.

Go back to your partyr ock reddit thread lad
this is for Sup Forums posters

She's not on his side. She just hates pussy writers. She had to fight the writers and producers on her show for years. When the show finally ended, those guys went on and got other jobs because they had worked on one of the most successful sitcoms in history and she pretty much got the shaft from Hollywood because she was considered to be difficult.

Norm MacDonald wrote a great rant about it on Twitter a few years ago.

So when a bunch of pussies cry about being unable to do their job because the candidate they supported isn't in charge, while a person like Roseanne had to fight every day for her career, it's easy to see how she wouldn't have any sympathy for them.

need your Safespace?

Are you saying you don't want people to have discussion on this board and that Sup Forums is actually only a problem as they promote discussion :^)

No, I just want you to stop testing out material for whatever shitshow page you run.

You are confusing her with Rosie O'Donell

Roseanne is actually based

>Age like Milk
Or it'll be thought of as indicative of the times.
I mean do you think all the cheesy dystopian movies from the past were just out of their ass? Artists have been doomsaying since they've been able to make art.

Liberals are fucking pathetic

as if you are any less so

agreed
one is even admitting hes supporting more terrorist acts on government officials

what did based conservative jewish american hero roseanne mean by the end of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c

At least most of them were either about the environment/resources or Totalitarian regime. Is this one gonna be about a mean man on Twitter with a funny haircut?

That's too bad, they should all be rounded up and exterminated.

> Having this much of a completely misunderstanding of how national debt works.

It's not like the debt you and I have with loans or credit cards. There is no "cashing in" on debt between countries. It's a dumber premise than transforming cars

Trump hasn't even done anything, what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Video of aftermath of Raqqa bombing.

>twitter.com/worldonalert/status/875106979294961665